Wireless Gaming Adapters: why do when i hook up my new xbox one s it keep saying cant connect ...

Discus and support Wireless Gaming Adapters: why do when i hook up my new xbox one s it keep saying cant connect ... in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Wireless Gaming Adapters: why do when i hook up my new xbox one s it keep saying cant connect to my DHCP SERVER I CANT GET MY NEW XBOX ONE S HOOKED UP... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Nac Stun, Dec 25, 2016.

1. Nac Stun
    Nac Stun Guest

Wireless Gaming Adapters: why do when i hook up my new xbox one s it keep saying cant connect ...

Wireless Gaming Adapters: why do when i hook up my new xbox one s it keep saying cant connect to my DHCP SERVER
    I CANT GET MY NEW XBOX ONE S HOOKED UP IT KEEP SAYING CANT CONNECT TO MY DHCP SERVER

:)

Nac Stun, Dec 25, 2016
  2. Hurtmrcs
    Hurtmrcs Guest
    XBOX ONE NOT GETTING CONNECTED TO DHCP SERVOR

I cannot get my new xbox one s to work because it will not connect to the DHCP server. Why should I

buy another peace of equipment from Microsoft when it will not work

Hurtmrcs, Dec 25, 2016
  3. Wireless Gaming Adapters: cant connect to wifi

Wireless Gaming Adapters: cant connect to wifi
    just bought a brand new xbox one s. I cant get it to connect to my wireless and the router is in another room so wired is not an option. the router is not connected/managed by a computer.

aharrington93268, Dec 25, 2016
  4. drivesafely Win User

Adapter for 360 headsets to xbox 1

For me it would be nice if they would sell a controller with Bluetooth built in to connect to my turtle beach tango and xp500. I hate the thought of plugging a dongle into an adapter. Maybe they will sell a new Bluetooth dongle that connects to my headets,
    though but they keep calling it an adapter. Once I got used to wireless chat and headphones that connected to my phone with out wires at the same time I got hooked. I cant go back to using wires, the cheap headsets that I got with my X1's are still in box
  5. ERZAxOPHELIA Win User

cant connect threw router

i believe i have it down to it not getting the ip address, and im connecting router vie hard wire, i have internet, its just i cant hook up to the router directly i have to hook up to my laptop and use it as a wireless adapter,
  6. Antillion Win User

problem connecting to live due to router password

Does your pelican adapter hook up with network cable or by USB? If you connection hooks up with a network cable then your adapter is a wireless bridge, it is not a wireless adapter, your connection is wired. Configure network is under any and all networks
    that could or would show up, so it's under wired as well.
  7. xRazorbladex Win User

Xbox 360 Controller Won't Connect To PC

I know this question may be a pain, but when you say you have all the required things hooked up. Can you tell me if you are using a wireless adapter or usb cable to connect to the computer?
  8. KKranto Win User

Unable to connect to my router

Like I said earlier, I have a MAX Wireless 'N' Adapter. I do not know how to check what band my router is broadcasting on.

I tried hooking my adapter up on downstairs on the Xbox, which is about 10 feet apart and still, no connect to the router.
Thema:

1. Wireless Gaming Adapters: why do when i hook up my new xbox one s it keep saying cant connect ... - Similar Threads - Wireless Gaming Adapters

2. Game doesn't receive controller input after windows update (Wireless with adapter)

in XBoX on Windows
    Game doesn't receive controller input after windows update (Wireless with adapter): Hi, Last night my xbox one controller worked perfectly while gaming but as of today (after windows 7 update) my controller can still connect to my wireless adapter but the controller input doesn't...
  3. Wireless Gaming Adapters: RCA stereo outputs

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Wireless Gaming Adapters: RCA stereo outputs: Wireless Gaming Adapters: RCA stereo outputs Hello Rich! Thanks for bringing this inquiry to our attention here on the forums. I understand you have questions about a Gaming chairs features...
  4. Wireless Gaming Adapters: No party audio or chat/ No audio at all

Wireless Gaming Adapters: No party audio or chat/ No audio at all: Wireless Gaming Adapters: No party audio or chat/ No audio at all Hey Sophie! Thank you for bringing this to our attention! Since this is happening with more than one headset, let's make sure...
  5. Wireless Gaming Adapters: wireless mouse

Wireless Gaming Adapters: wireless mouse: Wireless Gaming Adapters: wireless mouse I have an XBOX ONE and i was just wondering if there was a way to use a wireless mouse with the console . there are times it would be easier to use than...
  6. Wireless Gaming Adapters: xbox connection

Wireless Gaming Adapters: xbox connection: Wireless Gaming Adapters: xbox connection Try following steps: 1. Switch off ur router 2. Switch off the Xbox by holding the power button for about 10 sec. 3. Disconnect the Xbox from power...
  7. Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox 360

Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox 360: Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox 360 Hi there, if you are experiencing issues connecting to Xbox Live then please try the steps on the following support pages: Xbox 360:...
  8. Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox controller mic jack not working

Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox controller mic jack not working: Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox controller mic jack not working I would try these suggested or check to see if the turtle headphones work as well a5b6d96c-c637-4dd1-814c-81d4fd7e9ec9
  9. Wireless Gaming Adapters: Wireless connection problems

Wireless Gaming Adapters: Wireless connection problems: Wireless Gaming Adapters: Wireless connection problems I am having an issue with my new Xbox one X Initially I had no problems and was able to connect to wifi, but I got home after work and...
  10. Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox not working

Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox not working: Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox not working Hi there, for any information on how to get a console repaired , please see the following link, it has all the steps,requirements and information...