Wireless headphone support on next gen

Discus and support Wireless headphone support on next gen in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Do you think that there would be wireless headphone support / 3rd party headphones being supported on the next gen xbox?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kam1champ, Jun 16, 2019.

1. Kam1champ
    Kam1champ Guest

Do you think that there would be wireless headphone support / 3rd party headphones being supported on the next gen xbox?

:)

Kam1champ, Jun 16, 2019
  2. LegoNinja187 Win User

Hopefully this is on their list of features that they are adding to Project Scarlett, If not, hopefully they will add this.

But there may still be adapters and other various accessories to make this a reality.
  3. SmolderingGummy Win User

There might be. With wireless keyboards being released by RAZER and other companies, its not that far away.
  4. CrazY1985 Win User

Yes. Probably over bluetooth
  5. Elshiznitski001 Win User

I really hope so. I hate having to be wired to my controller all the time or having to buy the bluetooth adaptor
  6. Breaker1477 Win User

i hope so, there ara wireless keyboards so...
Thema:

1. Wireless headphone support on next gen - Similar Threads - Wireless headphone support

2. XBOX ONE S WIRELESS CONTROLLER HEADPHONES NOT WORKING

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX ONE S WIRELESS CONTROLLER HEADPHONES NOT WORKING: Hi all, I know the headset is fine as I've tried with another wired controller. The controller is still under warranty but was wondering if anyone else had any similar issues and managed to solve...
  3. Aug 24th alpha ring uodates issues with wireless turtle beach headphones

in XboX Insiders
    Aug 24th alpha ring uodates issues with wireless turtle beach headphones: Since the 24th updates my turtle beach stealth 600s and 700s have had several issues mostly when I'm in a game playing. There fine when I'm on hulu or netflix. It's like they cut out n lose sync...
  4. Multiple Xbox One wireless controller's headphone jack stopped working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple Xbox One wireless controller's headphone jack stopped working: Hello, I have seen this question posted on many threads, but it won't answer my question. This happened on 2 controllers, along with many other people that have the same prob;em. The headphone...
  5. Stereo headphones connectivity issue xbox one s wireless controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stereo headphones connectivity issue xbox one s wireless controller: Having trouble connecting my sons brand new stereo headset to his new xbox one s wireless controller. Headset is plugged in, settings show headphones connected yet no sounds come through headset....
  6. Wireless Bluetooth Xbox gaming audio headset, earphones or headphones - are Microsoft ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Bluetooth Xbox gaming audio headset, earphones or headphones - are Microsoft ...: I just wondered if anyone had heard anything about Microsoft Xbox team gearing up to market with a high quality, extremely low latency Bluetooth headset, earphones or headphones - Im talking high...
  7. Lost Headphone sound, no wireless controller volume controls. mic always muted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost Headphone sound, no wireless controller volume controls. mic always muted: Pretty new Xbox One S (3 months or so), but somehow my headphone sound is gone. I have tested with both iphone ear buds (they used to work plugged directly into wireless controller) and with a new...
  8. wireless headphones working with chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    wireless headphones working with chat: bought my son some new wireless headphones Wireless gaming Headset 2.4GHz For Xbox one/ Xbox 360/PS4 /PS3/MAC/PC stereo headphone --WASUNNY Can someone explain to me why he needs to plug the...
  9. Wireless xbox360 controller for windows headphones

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless xbox360 controller for windows headphones: I have a wireless xbox360 controller for windows (wireless adapter connection). What headphone can i use with it in Windows 10? What type of sound can i hear (i mean game sounds or/and chat...
  10. Xbox One carga afterglow headset and Xbox one wireless headphones stopped working last week.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One carga afterglow headset and Xbox one wireless headphones stopped working last week.: Last week the carga afterglow headphones that I have used for year on my Xbox one suddenly stopped receiving and transmitting through the Xbox one. I thought it was maybe a bad cable between the...