Wireless headphone support on next gen

Discus and support Wireless headphone support on next gen in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Do you think that there would be wireless headphone support / 3rd party headphones being supported on the next gen xbox?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kam1champ, Jun 16, 2019.

1. Kam1champ
    Kam1champ Guest

Do you think that there would be wireless headphone support / 3rd party headphones being supported on the next gen xbox?

:)

Kam1champ, Jun 16, 2019
  2. LegoNinja187 Win User

Hopefully this is on their list of features that they are adding to Project Scarlett, If not, hopefully they will add this.

But there may still be adapters and other various accessories to make this a reality.
  3. SmolderingGummy Win User

There might be. With wireless keyboards being released by RAZER and other companies, its not that far away.
  4. CrazY1985 Win User

Yes. Probably over bluetooth
  5. Elshiznitski001 Win User

I really hope so. I hate having to be wired to my controller all the time or having to buy the bluetooth adaptor
  6. Breaker1477 Win User

i hope so, there ara wireless keyboards so...
Thema:

1. Wireless headphone support on next gen - Similar Threads - Wireless headphone support

2. Use headphones with Elite Series 2 Wireless Controller and Win 10 PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Use headphones with Elite Series 2 Wireless Controller and Win 10 PC: Hi! I have connected my Elite Series 2 Wireless Controller via USB to a PC running Windows 10 (19041) and I can use it to play games without any issues. However, there is no new audio device to...
  3. Audífonos inalámbricos -[Translation - Wireless headphones]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audífonos inalámbricos -[Translation - Wireless headphones]: hola, alguien me puede decir si el xbox one s es compatible con audífonos inalámbricos? gracias -[Translation - hi, can anyone tell me if the xbox one s is compatible with wireless headphones?...
  4. DOLBY ATMOS FOR WIRELESS HEADPHONES?

in XBoX on Consoles
    DOLBY ATMOS FOR WIRELESS HEADPHONES?: I already own Dolby Atmos but I can't get it to load. Again. This is a problem I've had every so often. I can't get it to work at all today. Endlessly going around and around, it says I have to...
  5. Dolby App no longer compatible with wireless headphones??

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby App no longer compatible with wireless headphones??: Hey folks! I'm posting this here because it MAY be an insider issue, but I can't say for sure. I own the Dolby App for Xbox One X (paid the $14.99 for it) and was always happy with the output. I...
  6. Is their a wireless microphone (not headphone or ear piece) for Xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is their a wireless microphone (not headphone or ear piece) for Xbox one?: Can anyone tell me if their is a wireless microphone, I can use for Rock Band 4 for my xbox one? Not a headset. Either a strianght "no", if "yes" can you please tell me brand and model? TY...
  7. All my wireless headphones are dropping signals constantly

in XBoX on Consoles
    All my wireless headphones are dropping signals constantly: Hi there, I purchased my Xbox One X 10 days back from Bestbuy, Canada. At first, I bought an Astro A20 wireless headset, which is an Xbox certified product. From the very first day, I faced...
  8. Xbox won’t power off with wireless headphones connected

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox won’t power off with wireless headphones connected: This issue has been happening for a couple builds and I’ve reported it. So if I have my wireless headphones (Razer Thresher) on and try to turn Xbox off with remote holding Xbox button on remote...
  9. Wireless headphones output for Dolby Atmos

in XboX Insiders
    Wireless headphones output for Dolby Atmos: Hey guys what's going on, I for the past few months have been dealing with an issue with the original xbox one regarding my audio output. Every day I turn my xbox on, my sound output defaults to...
  10. No Audio through Headphones connected to Xbox one controller-Wireless Bluetooth-Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    No Audio through Headphones connected to Xbox one controller-Wireless Bluetooth-Windows 10: Note: Audio works fine when Headphones connected to Xbox one controller connected through USB cable. When I updated Firmware headphones were connected to the controller: [img] -...