Wireless Headphones keep cutting out party chat but can still hear game sound

Discus and support Wireless Headphones keep cutting out party chat but can still hear game sound in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I am currently experiencing an issue regarding to my wireless headphones. I try to talk to my friends in party chat but frequently cut out and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DaddyCanine, Oct 1, 2020.

1. DaddyCanine
    DaddyCanine Guest

Hello, I am currently experiencing an issue regarding to my wireless headphones. I try to talk to my friends in party chat but frequently cut out and cannot hear my friends at the same time. I have tried restarting my console and internet but neither have
    worked. what do I do?

:)

DaddyCanine, Oct 1, 2020
  2. DaddyCanine Win User

Hello, I am currently experiencing an issue regarding to my wireless headphones. I try to talk to my friends in party chat but frequently cut out and cannot hear my friends at the same time. I have tried restarting my console and internet but neither
    have worked. what do I do?
    Btw it fixes itself when I go into party chat but only lasts 5 seconds. During that I can still hear the game audio

One more thing. When I go into party chat it doesnt say disconnected. It looks normal but when I talk the bubble around my profile picture doesnt light up.
  3. DaddyCanine Win User

Hello, I am currently experiencing an issue regarding to my wireless headphones. I try to talk to my friends in party chat but frequently cut out and cannot hear my friends at the same time. I have tried restarting my console and internet but neither
    have worked. what do I do?
    Btw it fixes itself when I go into party chat but only lasts 5 seconds. During that I can still hear the game audio
  4. John Dowding Win User

Official Xbone headset any good?

Not true ooh I'm good my XP500s are completely wireless, chat is handled via blu tooth. This is the only thing about the One that I find unsatisfactory, I can have completely wire free game sound and chat on the 360 but not this gen? Do these MS headphones
    have the same function as the TBs that the chat sound of your own voice is balanced against the game sound, so that you can still hear yourself no matter how loud game sound is?
  5. dani0113 HUN Win User

XBOX ONE X I hear some popping,crackling,static noise in the games.

Hey there .

Can you please let us know the brand and model of the specific headset you're using?

Let's have you try our steps for audio issues in Xbox One party chat to see if they can help out with this.

Is this only happening in Xbox party chat or game chat as well when you're playing an online multiplayer game over Xbox Live?
    Hi. It's not depend on the headphone. I hear that on tv as well , I hear that in offline game too. Party chat is oke, the games sounds the problem.
  6. Mister Cazador Win User

XBOX ONE X I hear some popping,crackling,static noise in the games.

Hi. It's not depend on the headphone. I hear that on tv as well , I hear that in offline game too. Party chat is oke, the games sounds the problem.
    Gotcha. If you're hearing this on both your TV speakers and your headset, we recommend these steps to troubleshoot sound on your Xbox One
    console
    to see if they can help out with this.

If you watch TV or a movie through your TV speakers with your Xbox One console powered off, do you still hear this audio issue?
Thema:

1. Wireless Headphones keep cutting out party chat but can still hear game sound - Similar Threads - Wireless Headphones keep

2. Wireless Headphones Issue - Repost

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Headphones Issue - Repost: Hello all, Having issues with wireless headsets, (specifically a Rig 800 lx and an unknown model of turtle beach) and the issue seems to be with the microphone monitoring, but something is really...
  3. Xbox Wireless Headphone in-game audio stutter, choppiness and de-sync

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Headphone in-game audio stutter, choppiness and de-sync: Hi all, I'm having issue with the Xbox Wireless Headphone with my Xbox Series X where during in-game cut scene, the audio stutter and choppiness which will result in audio desync and finally my...
  4. Wireless Headphones Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Headphones Issues: Hello all, Having issues with wireless headsets, (specifically a Rig 800 lx and an unknown model of turtle beach) and the issue seems to be with the microphone monitoring, but something is...
  5. Need help finding a good pair of wireless headphones for xbox (no turtle beaches ive...

in XboX Insiders
    Need help finding a good pair of wireless headphones for xbox (no turtle beaches ive...: I've looked everywhere and I cant find ones that have no issues, I saw the steelseries arctis1, and like people keep saying the disconnect alot or whatever and turtle beaches are made of flimsy...
  6. Xbox wireless headphone connection problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox wireless headphone connection problem: I've had to hard reset my headphones 5 times in the last hour because they keep disconnecting or my series X (it's in alpha) can't connect to them but my controller works fine, I don't know if...
  7. XBOX ONE connecting to wireless headphones

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE connecting to wireless headphones: I have a problem connecting PDP LVL50 wireless headphones to XBox One - they are paired with dongle but I have no sound sound? 2b7a9f79-3264-4641-9881-fb27889c876e
  8. Can you make all the wireless headphones work with the Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    Can you make all the wireless headphones work with the Xbox?: So with the imminent release of the Xbox wireless headphone for Xbox one and series X/S, do you think it's possible for any other wireless headphones to work on the console? I hope it will...
  9. how do i connect my muze wireless headphones to my xbox one s?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do i connect my muze wireless headphones to my xbox one s?: i want to know how to connect my muze headphones to my xbox one s. 15c9c4e1-c6c5-4bdc-b43c-9636e48a66dd
  10. Can you use wireless headphones on xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you use wireless headphones on xbox one s: Can you use wireless headphones on xbox one s c6341118-dbc8-4513-bc5a-5dce9c5a9c2c