Wireless headset can’t hear party

Discus and support Wireless headset can’t hear party in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello just got new Xbox wireless headset everything works on it but when I join a Xbox live party chat I can’t hear anyone and everyone can hear me... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/wombatwolf15, Nov 23, 2021.

1. Wireless headset can’t hear party

Hello just got new Xbox wireless headset everything works on it but when I join a Xbox live party chat I can’t hear anyone and everyone can hear me I’ve tired everything some else help me

submitted by /u/wombatwolf15
    [link] [comments]

/u/wombatwolf15, Nov 23, 2021
  2. georgehenry(2) Win User

No communication through mic.

I dont know if this makes any difference but both headsets are just normal earphones, one is wireless with a mic built in, the other has a mic connected. He can hear his friends in the party, but cant speak with either headset.
  3. AridLizard Win User

Comm banned for no reason with weird effect

if you sent messages and invites successfully then you are not comm banned as that ban prevents sending messages.

could you hear your friends in party chat?

is your mic/headset wired or wireless?

can you try the headset with a different controller?

can you try a different mic/headset?
  4. Fiv5 Alopage Win User

Logitech G935

No, you can't use a bluetooth headset with the Xbox One.
    ... Headsets can only be connected to the Xbox One Wireless Controller.
    They can't be connected to third-party wired controllers. The Xbox One console does not
    feature Bluetooth functionality.
  5. biker2006JK Win User

Xbox Mic

Hi Diego,

Thanks for responding, yes can hear other people but they cant hear me.

With the wireless headset i have connected it to my sons account and it works with sound but cant talk on it.

Wired headset same as above

when starting a party it shows a headset present but the the circle around your gamertag when talking don't light up as it should when you speak.
  6. DaveM14 Win User

Mic not working in the xbox app and in party chat while streaming

Here is the issue that I encounter and how I work around it.

Set Up:

* I have my Xbox One wireless controller with Turtle Beach XO7 headset plugged into controller.

* My Xbox One wireless controller is wirelessly connected to my Xbox One

* I have no other controllers plugged in or online (either with my Xbox One or my PC)

* I have no microphone plugged into my PC nor are any recording devices enabled or active on my PC

On my Xbox One on the TV I turn on my controller and headset. I start up (or join) a party chat. I am able to chat normally and my party-mates are able to hear me.

I start up Game Streaming to Windows 10 Xbox One Beta app. I am still using my wireless controller but all of a sudden my party-mates cannot hear me any longer.

Work Around:

I log my profile out of the Xbox One and then re-sign into my profile. I can then join or start a profile with my Xbox One controller headset working perfectly fine. All party-mates can hear me and I can hear them.

I really hope Microsoft figures out a way to seamlessly transition party chat and Xbox One wireless controller + headset on the fly from non-streaming to Windows 10 streaming!
Thema:

Wireless headset can’t hear party

1. Wireless headset can’t hear party - Similar Threads - Wireless headset can’t

2. Need help picking a wireless headset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help picking a wireless headset?: Hi guys, I'm wanting to buy my kid a wireless headset for his Christmas, but noticed the Xbox one console doesn't have BlueTooth. I'm looking to spend up to £70 for a wireless set as the cables...
  3. Xbox Wireless Headset Mic Moniotoring not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Headset Mic Moniotoring not working: Please please can someone give me any information on the following issue I have an Xbox Series S and I purchased an Xbox Wireless Headset. The headset is good and I was able to set up everything,...
  4. Xbox’s Wireless Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox’s Wireless Headset: So I recently bought the Xbox brand for a wireless headset yesterday. The first day I got it all the functions are working well. I turn on my Xbox today and there 2 dials on the left side to...
  5. Xbox wireless headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset: The cover for the left wheel fell off, so now I can see the switch that is used to lower and raise party and game volume, how do I fix it? e2a942d2-241b-4bc9-a0a1-6c99acc97c75
  6. xbox wireless headset compatibility with surface Pro

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox wireless headset compatibility with surface Pro: I own an xbox wireless headset and use it with an xbox wireless adaptor on my PC. Looking at getting a surface pro for work. Does it support use of the wireless headset and xbox controllers...
  7. Xbox Wireless Headset Chat Mixer not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Headset Chat Mixer not working: I have Xbox series S and use an Xbox Wireless Headset for gaming. I mainly play Warzone/Vanguard and have had no problem until very recently. I have noticed that over the last 10 days or so, I...
  8. My sync button doesn’t work and I can’t connect my wireless headset

in XBoX Accessibility
    My sync button doesn’t work and I can’t connect my wireless headset: My sync button just doesn’t work, past warranty, not enough money to buy a new Xbox. If it’s possible, a sync ‘button’ in settings could help if this happens to anyone else. I know the headset...
  9. Can’t Chat Using Wireless Headsets

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t Chat Using Wireless Headsets: I have an Xbox X series with 2 Turtle Beach 700 G2 headsets. Both are paired to respective players’ controller. Each player can hear the game sounds and their own voice but not each other. We...
  10. Wireless Ag9 Afterglow Headset Others Can’t Hear Me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Ag9 Afterglow Headset Others Can’t Hear Me: My brand new wireless AG9 Afterglow headset can hear people and gameplay perfectly fine. But when I try speaking through the mic, others can’t hear me. This is happening in game chat and party...