Wireless Headset For Xbox?

Discus and support Wireless Headset For Xbox? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey Guys! I am currently looking for some wireless headsets to use mostly for call of duty and FIFA. I cant get wired ones which I have at the moment... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by vImTo Rubic, Jun 8, 2014.

1. vImTo Rubic
    vImTo Rubic Guest

Hey Guys! I am currently looking for some wireless headsets to use mostly for call of duty and FIFA. I cant get wired ones which I have at the moment as when my mum comes in to for example do some washing she always trips over them if I havnt put them away
    properly and she gets annoyed when I ask her if she can help me untangle them . I currently have X12 and they are good except from one side of the ear I can't hear anything. I have a budget of about £80 and Turtle Beech is preferable as I have never used Triton
    before and I'm not looking up any reviews because people are so one sided and say triton is crap and vice versa the over way. One last thing if possible can they be compatible with Xbox one as I am upgrading soon and I can use ebay so if they are more than
    £80 don't worry still let me know thanks'

:)

vImTo Rubic, Jun 8, 2014
  2. kevin
    kevin Guest
    How to connect and use an Xbox wireless headset

Connect a wireless headset to a console

To connect a wireless headset to a console, follow the steps bellow:

• First you need to turn on your console and wireless headset.
    • You have to press and then release the connect button on your console.
    • Within 20 seconds, you also have to press and hold the connect button on the back of the wireless headset for two seconds.
    Notes:

• Each connected controller can have an associated headset.
    • The Xbox 360 Wireless Headset works with 30 feet (9 meters) of your console.

Use your wireless headset

You can turn the headset on or off pressing the power button on the headset.

The headset automatically turns off when you shutdown the console or when it is idle two minutes.

You can adjust the volume pressing the + or – button. To mute the headset, you need to press and hold the power button.

kevin, Jun 8, 2014
  3. kevin
    kevin Guest
    How to charge your Xbox Wireless Headset

You should charge your wireless headset overnight before you start using it for the first time. You can charge your wireless headset using a USB charging cable or an AC power adapter.

To charge with a USB charging cable, connect one end of the headset charging cable to your wireless headset and plug the other end into a USB port on your Xbox 360 console. You have to turn on your console to charge the headset.

To charge with an AC power adapter, plug it into an electrical outlet and connect the other end to the wireless headset.

Note: When you connect the AC power adapter with your headset, the connection (if any) between the headset and console will be interrupted.

At the time of charging, the lights on your wireless headset flash one at a time, and then turn off. But when the headset is fully charged, all four lights blink together.

The headset beeps when the battery is low.

• If your headset beeps two times, it means that 30 minutes of battery life remains.
    • If it beeps three times, 5 minutes of battery life remains.

kevin, Jun 8, 2014
  4. KALEEF Win User

anyone help me my wireless headset is stuck on port 2 and wont sync to port 1

Turn off and disconnect all controllers from the Xbox 360 and disconnect the wireless headsets from the controllers.

Connect the wireless headset to the Xbox 360 using the USB cable. Turn on the wireless headset.

Sync the headset to quadrant 1 by pressing the "Connect" button on the on the Xbox 360. Then press the "Connect" button on the wireless headset for two seconds. Do not continue to press the "Connect" button on the wireless headset, as this will change the
    quadrant to which it is connected. If the headset now works without the controllers attached, the problem must be with one of your controllers. If the headset still does not work, then the problem is with the headset.
  5. WARRIOR I M Win User

Come on Bill Gates, Steve Ballmer, and Satya Nadella- please it's been years since launch and still no...

Allow me to reiterate, I want a mono wireless headset or an adapter for the 360 wireless headset to work on Xbox one. Heck, I'd be happy if they let me use my 360 wireless headset.
  6. SGT SADLER Win User

How does it work with the headset

I'm personally waiting for a Wireless headset there isn't 1 wireless headset on the market they all say they wireless but have this rediculous cord going from headset to controller which seems to always catch on something and cause strangling or breakage
    of cord i have somehow broken 2 headsets that came with the One cause of a silly cord to controller, bring back the Microsoft Wireless Headset .
  7. Eric Wilborn Win User

xbox blue tooth HELP

Hey there. I assume you're talking about the official Xbox wireless headset. Have you tried the following?

The headset can’t connect to a specific controller

Try the following:

Unplug any wired headsets from the console.

On the wireless headset, press the connect button. Lights on the wireless headset and on the controller are lit when they are connected. If the headset connects to the wrong position on the controller, press the connect button again to switch to the next
    available position.

If your headset still won’t connect, try this:

Disconnect all other accessories from the console.

Turn off all wireless controllers:

Press and hold the Guide button on the controller for three seconds.

Confirm that you want to turn off only the controller.

Press the power button on the wireless headset.

Press the connect button on the console.

Press the connect button on the wireless headset. The lights around the console power button will spin and blink once. The position that remains lit is the position of the wireless headset.

If you want to test if the wireless headset will connect to the other positions, press the connect button again. The wireless headset connects to the next position.
  8. CornerPureEagle Win User

Disconnecting in XBL MP Matches due to Headset

Thema:

1. Wireless Headset For Xbox? - Similar Threads - Wireless Headset

2. Wired versus Wireless Controllers/Headsets

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wired versus Wireless Controllers/Headsets: Personally I use wireless controllers with rechargeable batteries. Mainly for the cordless freedom. When it comes to the headset I use a wired connection. If I have to wear a headset odds are I'm...
  3. My xbox one wireless controller suddenly stoped detecting any headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one wireless controller suddenly stoped detecting any headset: My xbox controller was working normally but suddenly one day when i tried to play, it stoped detecting headsets, i've tried with about 5 different headsets and earphones and nothing works, i 've...
  4. Wireless headsets

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless headsets: Will usb wireless headsets ever be compatible with the xbox one ab384b46-8d09-4e74-8dca-bdf69c3e7277
  5. Gear of wars 5 no sound with wireless headset

in XBoX on Windows
    Gear of wars 5 no sound with wireless headset: Heya i bought GoW 5 ultimate edition couple of days ago. When started it up and was going to play with a friend i dont get game sound at all. Im using a Corsair Void Pro wireless headset and the...
  6. Wireless headset won’t assign itself

in XboX Insiders
    Wireless headset won’t assign itself: So I’m on the current Alpha-Skip build and use a RIG 800 wireless headset. Every time I boot up my console the headset assigns itself for audio but for chat I have to always go into the...
  7. Headset won't work with wireless controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset won't work with wireless controllers: I have a Turtle Bay 50X wired headset. It doesn't not work with either controller. It did for approximately 2 months, but then it stopped. The company sent me a brand new headset and had the same...
  8. Wireless Rig 800 Headset audio cut out. The headset works fine for like 4 seconds then cuts...

in XboX Insiders
    Wireless Rig 800 Headset audio cut out. The headset works fine for like 4 seconds then cuts...: [IMG] submitted by /u/xPhoenixFiresx [link] [comments]
  9. anyone successfully connect logitech g935 headset to xbox one wirelessly?

in XBoX on Consoles
    anyone successfully connect logitech g935 headset to xbox one wirelessly?: i bought this headset yesterday with the guy at best buy telling me it was wireless. come to find out from logitech its not garuanteed to be wireless on consoles, only pc. i was just curious if...
  10. wireless headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    wireless headset: Trying to set up a seemingly simple wireless headset ("Afterglow LVL3"). In the controller setting it will not allow me to choose VOLUME. Cannot get any sound in or out of headset. Someone has got...