Wireless headset (Xbox one)

Discus and support Wireless headset (Xbox one) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why wasn't there a wireless headset with the system instead of this wired one. it 2014 this is old school i feel like a customer rep with this wired... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AH STR8 G, May 8, 2014.

1. AH STR8 G
    AH STR8 G Guest

Why wasn't there a wireless headset with the system instead of this wired one. it 2014 this is old school i feel like a customer rep with this wired one i have to walk around with the controller in my hand and the cord gets caught on things. and don't give
    me that "the kinect is a wireless head set" because that's not what i mean don't get me wrong I like the new kinect but for 500$ you guys could have put a wireless in the box please make wireless headset ASAP.

:)

AH STR8 G, May 8, 2014
  2. Echo4Ent
    Echo4Ent Guest
    Echo4Ent, May 8, 2014
  3. DBabyRedGrL
    DBabyRedGrL Guest
    Bluetooth headset setup help needed!

I have a question. And this just goes out to anyone who can answer it.... Is it possible to link a bluetooth wireless headset to the xbox.. and if yes... how is it done? Or does one need to buy a wireless headset/regular headset specifically made for the xBox

Kat

DBabyRedGrL, May 8, 2014
  4. bowski477 Win User

Elite Controller Series 2 connect BlueTooth headset

There are currently no bluetooth headsets available for Xbox One. There are a number of wireless headset options on the market though. The Xbox 360 Wireless chat headset would not work with it.
  5. Echo4Ent Win User
  6. Onyx Is Here Win User

turtle beach stealth 600

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with the headset. According to the Turtle Beach page https://www.turtlebeach.com/products/stealth-600-headset-xbox-one?variant=7763423592492 the
    headset can be used with compatible Windows 10 PC's and may need an Xbox wireless adapter for Windows.

XBOX WIRELESS

Xbox Wireless provides you with a best-in-class wireless gaming audio experience on Xbox One (and compatible Windows 10** PCs) by letting you connect your headset directly to your Xbox One without an adapter, the same way
    your Xbox One wireless controller connects to the console. Xbox Wireless automatically configures the headset’s connection, so just turn-on the headset and start playing. **May require Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows (not included).
  7. Arminator Win User

Can I use my Bluetooth headphones with the Xbox controller?

Even though the newer Xbox One controllers have Bluetooth built in, there is no way to bind a Bluetooth Headset to them.

You're currently limited to the standard wired headsets, that go to the controller, or special wireless headsets that are specifically licensed to the Xbox like for example these

Turtle Beach Wireless Headsets for Xbox One
  8. Cheez-21BAE529-F0FC- Win User

Blue tooth mic

Hello, FUZYBUNNY! Unfortunately the 360 wireless headset will not work with the Xbox One. There are currently no Bluetooth adapters for the Xbox One so a Bluetooth headset will not function. Currently the only 100% wireless headsets for the Xbox One are
    the TurtleBeach Stealth 420X, 500X, and 800X.
Thema:

1. Wireless headset (Xbox one) - Similar Threads - Wireless headset

2. Wireless Headsets

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Headsets: Why is it that most headsets are compatible with pretty much everything except Xbox? I don’t understand why Xbox would go out of their way to limit accessibility. Look at headsets and its...
  3. Wireless headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless headset: I cant use my logitech g533 Headset on xbox what can i do 693c7093-f38f-4b7b-86a1-21db79bbda26
  4. Muted Mic Fix! (For Wireless Headsets only, sorry)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Muted Mic Fix! (For Wireless Headsets only, sorry): I've had that annoying "Mic with line through it" symbol and I have tried EVERYTHING. Powered down, restored Xbox, bought a new headset, bought a new controller, cleared the Mac Address...blah...
  5. Wireless headset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wireless headset: [img] Can these wireless earbuds connect to the xbox if so how 5085fd77-eff3-4298-a559-e96b75ad5f9f
  6. Using wired headset plugged into Xbox one s wireless controller with laptop HELP!

in XBoX on Windows
    Using wired headset plugged into Xbox one s wireless controller with laptop HELP!: Just got a new headset with mic to use with the XBOX one s wireless controller. Works fine when using on the xbox console to play Fortnite, but not the Laptop. The headset is plugged into the...
  7. Wireless headset works but Xbox one doesn’t recognize the mic.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless headset works but Xbox one doesn’t recognize the mic.: Can anyone help me with a headset mic issue? I just bought the Turtle beach stealth 700 for xbox one. I paired it and the Xbox recognized that it was paired. I followed the instructions given. I...
  8. Pdp lvl50 wireless headset made for xbox. Console will not recognize USB wireless dongle.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pdp lvl50 wireless headset made for xbox. Console will not recognize USB wireless dongle.: It worked fine before.. Then the update happened and it just cut out and won't reconnect.... Tried everything including a full xbox reset... Headset and dongle are fine because it plays a few...
  9. Logitech g933 spectrum headset is not active or compatible using wireless adapter on Xbox X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Logitech g933 spectrum headset is not active or compatible using wireless adapter on Xbox X: Hi, This is such a disappointing issue, I purchased this headset without paying attention that in the near future I would purchase an Xbox which is not compatible, then throw the feature of a...
  10. Controller and Wireless Headset conflict

in XboX Insiders
    Controller and Wireless Headset conflict: Is anyone else have a conflicting issue with there controller and wireless headset? It seems to be in the evenings. My headset will disconnect and when I go to reconnect it my controller will...