Wireless headset

Discus and support Wireless headset in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I have an old Xbox one wireless headset and as I was playing games my audio would start to cut out my game volume and shot and then eventually the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nova_513, Jan 5, 2021.

1. Nova_513
    Nova_513 Guest

Wireless headset

So I have an old Xbox one wireless headset and as I was playing games my audio would start to cut out my game volume and shot and then eventually the headset just shuts off so I got a new headset but it is doing the same thing I’ve tried clearing the network
    Mac address I’ve tried resetting the headset and I’ve tried fully charging and nothing seems to work

:)

Nova_513, Jan 5, 2021
  2. SepiaMX Win User

Is my wireless headset compatible with the xbox one

3. KALEEF Win User

anyone help me my wireless headset is stuck on port 2 and wont sync to port 1

Turn off and disconnect all controllers from the Xbox 360 and disconnect the wireless headsets from the controllers.

Connect the wireless headset to the Xbox 360 using the USB cable. Turn on the wireless headset.

Sync the headset to quadrant 1 by pressing the "Connect" button on the on the Xbox 360. Then press the "Connect" button on the wireless headset for two seconds. Do not continue to press the "Connect" button on the wireless headset, as this will change the
    quadrant to which it is connected. If the headset now works without the controllers attached, the problem must be with one of your controllers. If the headset still does not work, then the problem is with the headset.
  4. WARRIOR I M Win User

Come on Bill Gates, Steve Ballmer, and Satya Nadella- please it's been years since launch and still no...

Allow me to reiterate, I want a mono wireless headset or an adapter for the 360 wireless headset to work on Xbox one. Heck, I'd be happy if they let me use my 360 wireless headset.
  5. SGT SADLER Win User

How does it work with the headset

I'm personally waiting for a Wireless headset there isn't 1 wireless headset on the market they all say they wireless but have this rediculous cord going from headset to controller which seems to always catch on something and cause strangling or breakage
    of cord i have somehow broken 2 headsets that came with the One cause of a silly cord to controller, bring back the Microsoft Wireless Headset .
  6. Eric Wilborn Win User

xbox blue tooth HELP

Hey there. I assume you're talking about the official Xbox wireless headset. Have you tried the following?

The headset can’t connect to a specific controller

Try the following:

Unplug any wired headsets from the console.

On the wireless headset, press the connect button. Lights on the wireless headset and on the controller are lit when they are connected. If the headset connects to the wrong position on the controller, press the connect button again to switch to the next
    available position.

If your headset still won’t connect, try this:

Disconnect all other accessories from the console.

Turn off all wireless controllers:

Press and hold the Guide button on the controller for three seconds.

Confirm that you want to turn off only the controller.

Press the power button on the wireless headset.

Press the connect button on the console.

Press the connect button on the wireless headset. The lights around the console power button will spin and blink once. The position that remains lit is the position of the wireless headset.

If you want to test if the wireless headset will connect to the other positions, press the connect button again. The wireless headset connects to the next position.
Thema:

Wireless headset

1. Wireless headset - Similar Threads - Wireless headset

2. Wireless headset and controller keep disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless headset and controller keep disconnecting: I have had this issue through multiple Xboxes and multiple headsets. I'm pretty sure I started having this issue when I got my Xbox one X but it could have been before that. My controller would...
  3. Wireless xbox headset issue when I turn it off

in XboX Insiders
    Wireless xbox headset issue when I turn it off: I have a wireless turtle beach headset but when I want to turn it off to just watch netflix and save my battery the volume out of my TV always turns off unless my headset is turned o nand...
  4. Xbox Wireless In Ear Chat Headset

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Wireless In Ear Chat Headset: Dear Microsoft, is there a chance to get Xbox Wireless In Ear Chat Headsets in the Future ? Regards :) a87d49c7-09c7-411b-a48b-8f7f75b83f19
  5. Headset Doesn’t Work with Wireless Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset Doesn’t Work with Wireless Controller: Hello, can someone tell me how to fix my headset not working with my wireless controller? Ive had the controller less than 3 months. My headset works completely fine with my two wired controllers....
  6. My controller and wireless headset have trouble staying connected to my Xbox one S

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller and wireless headset have trouble staying connected to my Xbox one S: I have had a problem with my controller and wireless headset constantly disconnecting from my Xbox for a few seconds at a time. Both the controller and headset are fairly new and this has been a...
  7. My controller and wireless headset have trouble staying connected to my Xbox one S

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller and wireless headset have trouble staying connected to my Xbox one S: I have had a problem with my controller and wireless headset constantly disconnecting from my Xbox for a few seconds at a time. Both the controller and headset are fairly new and this has been a...
  8. Xbox One S - Wireless Headset Party Chat Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S - Wireless Headset Party Chat Issues: I have a wireless Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 headset. When I connect the headset to my Xbox (and assign it to my main gamer profile), I cannot hear others and they cannot hear me in Xbox party...
  9. Can't adjust Master Volume with media hotkeys for wireless headsets connected thru Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't adjust Master Volume with media hotkeys for wireless headsets connected thru Xbox...: Hello! I recently acquired a SteelSeries Arctis 9x headset, and am using it through an Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows. After a fair bit of digging and research I have determined that there is...
  10. Razer Thresher wireless headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer Thresher wireless headset: I noticed that the issues with the SteelSeries wireless headsets are happening to me. Is there something that I need to do for my xbox one Gears 5 Razer Thresher wireless gaming headset. I powered...