Wireless headsets not working on xbox series x

Discus and support Wireless headsets not working on xbox series x in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have tried using two different wireless headsets on the series x and neither are working. There is a light on the usb dongle indicating that they are... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JoeWhamond, Jan 3, 2021.

1. JoeWhamond
    JoeWhamond Guest

I have tried using two different wireless headsets on the series x and neither are working. There is a light on the usb dongle indicating that they are connected but there is no audio. The volume is on.

Thanks for your help,

Joe

:)

JoeWhamond, Jan 3, 2021
  2. ngocphi Win User

Turtle beach headset not working.

Contact turtle beach prrsonally I didnt get a dongle one but the new v 2 headsets which are much better

They sync automatically thanks to windows sonic and xbox wireless even works with x series
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Adaptador Windows para controle Xbox Series S/X

Hello,

There isn't a specific adaptor for the Series X/S controllers for PC. The current adaptor works just fine with these newer controllers, however it is now in very short supply. There are third party ones available that do the same thing.

The Xbox 360 wireless controllers use a different WIFI protocol, they need their own Xbox 360 wireless Gaming Receiver.

Xbox One and Series X/S controllers can be connected to PC via Bluetooth, but headsets will only work with the Xbox One adaptor (or a third party version), they won't work when the controller is connected via BT
  4. King JJ Win User

Blue Tooth Transmitter For Xbox One "Controller" For Chat Only??

What I want is a "wireless" over one ear device (like the old 360 had years ago) to use with the Xbox One/Series X. I purchased the Hyperkin X88 Wireless Legacy Headset for Xbox and the sound quality is terrible, my friends didn't even want me using it
    as it sounded so bad on their end. I am left to try and figure something else out, such great technology in the Xbox Series X but they are stuck with 15 year old headset technology.
  5. King JJ Win User

Blue Tooth Transmitter For Xbox One "Controller" For Chat Only??

What I want is a "wireless" over one ear device (like the old 360 had years ago) to use with the Xbox One/Series X. I purchased the Hyperkin X88 Wireless Legacy Headset for Xbox and the sound quality is terrible, my friends didn't even want me using it
    as it sounded so bad on their end. I am left to try and figure something else out, such great technology in the Xbox Series X but they are stuck with 15 year old headset technology.
  6. MarcoAraujoSantos Win User

Adaptador Windows para controle Xbox Series S/X

Hello,

There isn't a specific adaptor for the Series X/S controllers for PC. The current adaptor works just fine with these newer controllers, however it is now in very short supply. There are third party ones available that do the same thing.

The Xbox 360 wireless controllers use a different WIFI protocol, they need their own Xbox 360 wireless Gaming Receiver.

Xbox One and Series X/S controllers can be connected to PC via Bluetooth, but headsets will only work with the Xbox One adaptor (or a third party version), they won't work when the controller is connected via BT
    Muito obrigado pela resposta! Era exatamente o que eu queria saber.
Thema:

1. Wireless headsets not working on xbox series x - Similar Threads - Wireless headsets working

2. Headset Doesn’t Work with Wireless Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset Doesn’t Work with Wireless Controller: Hello, can someone tell me how to fix my headset not working with my wireless controller? Ive had the controller less than 3 months. My headset works completely fine with my two wired controllers....
  3. Why is my title beach wireless headset not working?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my title beach wireless headset not working?: I have a turtle beach head set that is wireless and brand new (i just got it a week ago) it is wireless too. I was just in the middle of a game and then it just disconnects and i cant hear...
  4. Microsoft PC wired or wireless controllers with not work with my Headset microphone.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft PC wired or wireless controllers with not work with my Headset microphone.: This is beyond frustrating. My headset microphone will not work with either of my Microsoft PC controllers. However, it will work flawlessly with 2 different after market controllers with no...
  5. Headset not working with wireless xbox one controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset not working with wireless xbox one controller: For some reason sound doesn't play from my headset when using a wireless controller. I have used two different wireless controllers and two different headsets and neither of these works but the...
  6. Wireless headset works but Xbox one doesn’t recognize the mic.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless headset works but Xbox one doesn’t recognize the mic.: Can anyone help me with a headset mic issue? I just bought the Turtle beach stealth 700 for xbox one. I paired it and the Xbox recognized that it was paired. I followed the instructions given. I...
  7. how can i get a G935 WIRELESS 7.1 SURROUND LIGHTSYNC GAMING HEADSET to work on a x box one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    how can i get a G935 WIRELESS 7.1 SURROUND LIGHTSYNC GAMING HEADSET to work on a x box one s: i had follow logitech instruction and it still not giving me any audio e0f50733-11fa-4e35-8b46-cd32b4a3888b
  8. Headset won't work with wireless controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset won't work with wireless controllers: I have a Turtle Bay 50X wired headset. It doesn't not work with either controller. It did for approximately 2 months, but then it stopped. The company sent me a brand new headset and had the same...
  9. Wireless Rig 800 Headset audio cut out. The headset works fine for like 4 seconds then cuts...

in XboX Insiders
    Wireless Rig 800 Headset audio cut out. The headset works fine for like 4 seconds then cuts...: [IMG] submitted by /u/xPhoenixFiresx [link] [comments]
  10. Headset stopped working with wireless controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Headset stopped working with wireless controller: My son's headset has stopped working with his Xbox One wireless controller. He's only had it since Jan and was working fine to start with. Can't seem to find any way to contact Microsoft in NZ to...