wireless mouse connection.

Discus and support wireless mouse connection. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently got a razer mamba wireless mouse for the xbox one s. it says its compatible but wont work via wireless receiver. I'm playing games that are... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AustinIsaacs, Jan 15, 2020 at 8:15 AM.

1. AustinIsaacs
    AustinIsaacs Guest

I recently got a razer mamba wireless mouse for the xbox one s. it says its compatible but wont work via wireless receiver. I'm playing games that are mouse and keyboard compatible too.

:)

AustinIsaacs, Jan 15, 2020 at 8:15 AM
  2. ArminatorX Win User

wireless mouse

I have an XBOX ONE and i was just wondering if there was a way to use a wireless mouse with the console . there are times it would be easier to use than the controller. thank you for listening to my question.
    In the November Update, keyboard and mouse support is enabled for the games Minecraft, Warframe and Fortnite only.

As for wireless mice: You can't "directly" connect a standard wireless mouse to the console. Most wireless mice come with a small USB dongle, that provides the wireless connection. You can simply plug that USB dongle into the console's USB port(s) (if necessary
    use a USB hub), and the wireless mouse can be used in games that support the mouse.

In all other games, the mouse will not work.
  3. napalm 31337 Win User

I recently got a razer mamba wireless mouse for the xbox one s. it says its compatible but wont work via wireless receiver. I'm playing games that are mouse and keyboard compatible too.
    Have you correctly connected the USB dongle of oyur mouse in one USB port of the console? Because there is no other way to work, you can't associate the mouse directly to the console.
  4. AngelObullets Win User

Some wireless mouse can have issues like this it's best to go wired on both instead of wireless.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

When you say wireless receiver, do you mean the mouses own wireless receiver or the Xbox One wireless receiver? The mouse is not compatible with the Xbox One Wireless receiver, you have to use the receiver that came with your mouse.
  6. gasinclair Win User

keyboard for messaging

LOS Reaper's trick doesn't work with my Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse. Gutted. I NEED a wireless mouse & keyboard connection. IE via the controller is a nasty experience.
Thema:

1. wireless mouse connection. - Similar Threads - wireless mouse connection

2. Xbox wireless display app and mouse support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox wireless display app and mouse support: Can we get mouse support on the xbox wireless display app? I use it when i go to the bedroom to stream my pc games but several games require a actual mouse. The controller as the mouse wont cut...
  3. Need mouse support for wireless display app

in XboX Insiders
    Need mouse support for wireless display app: The wireless display app is nearly perfect but it needs support for a mouse. I use this in my bedroom at night but I own several pc games that need mouse support and the controller mouse is not a...
  4. Connecting wireless keyboard and mouse

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting wireless keyboard and mouse: Hey everyone?! So I’m trying to connect a simple logitech wireless keyboard and mouse to my xbox one. I thought it was as simple as plugging in the little usb and even did a hard reset......
  5. Wireless mouse that came with Razer Turret doesn't move smoothly on screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless mouse that came with Razer Turret doesn't move smoothly on screen: I just purchased Razer Turret wireless keyboard with wireless mouse from Microsoft store. Keyboard works great but mouse gets stuck in between on the screen. It doesn't move smoothly on the...
  6. What wireless keyboard and mouse buy?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What wireless keyboard and mouse buy?: Good afternoon. Could someone from the community advise me with some wireless keyboard and mouse for Xbox One? I know that Razer has released a specific keyboard and mouse pack for Xbox but I'm...
  7. Wireless Gaming Adapters: wireless mouse

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Wireless Gaming Adapters: wireless mouse: Wireless Gaming Adapters: wireless mouse I have an XBOX ONE and i was just wondering if there was a way to use a wireless mouse with the console . there are times it would be easier to use than...
  8. Wireless Keyboard and Mouse

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Keyboard and Mouse: So I bought a Logitech MK200 it came with a wireless mouse and keyboard. I put the USB receiver in the Xbox the keyboard worked great, the mouse didn't work at all. I tried many wireless mouses on...
  9. I WANT TO PLAY WITH A WIRELESS MOUSE AND I CANT CONECT IT

in XBoX on Consoles
    I WANT TO PLAY WITH A WIRELESS MOUSE AND I CANT CONECT IT: I WANT TO PLAY WITH A WIRELESS MOUSE AND I CANT CONECT IT cf0bf4dc-5a59-42fa-9b01-565d212b01bb
  10. Wireless Keyboard and Mouse

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Keyboard and Mouse: So I bought a Logitech MK200 it came with a wireless mouse and keyboard. I put the USB receiver in the Xbox the keyboard worked great, the mouse didn't work at all. I tried many wireless mouses on...