Wireless mouse xbox series X

Discus and support Wireless mouse xbox series X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a logitech G604 wireless mouse, but i try to use it in the console and it doesnt work. Someone can tell me if its Just plug and play o i have to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dana Guevara, Mar 16, 2021.

1. Dana Guevara
    Dana Guevara Guest

I have a logitech G604 wireless mouse, but i try to use it in the console and it doesnt work. Someone can tell me if its Just plug and play o i have to do another process?

:)

Dana Guevara, Mar 16, 2021
  2. xA7XxDeathBat Win User

Keyboard and mouse

Good morning! As long as you are talking about the Series S or X, then according to sources yes, almost any Keyboard or Mouse will be suitable. Please see below:

"The USB transmitters that ship alongside wireless gaming mice and keyboards handle all the data communication between your peripherals and your console. This means that almost all wireless keyboards and mice will work with Xbox Series X and S."

There is a very informative article on the devices here:

https://dotesports.com/hardware/news/how-to-use-keyboard-and-mouse-on-xbox-series-x-or-s

Of course, that being said, devices made specifically for the system will have more finely tuned compatibility.

Hopefully this helps!
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Does it work?

4. Emanuele Artusi Win User

Hi Dana Guevara,

keep in mind that wireless mice aren't natively supported. If someone told you that your mouse is just Plug & Play, remember that:

• You can’t use a mouse on Home or within the Xbox user interface while navigating the dashboard.
    • You’ll need to use your controller to configure your mouse. Settings does not support mouse interaction.
    • A mouse will not work in Microsoft Edge, which already has an on-screen cursor.
    To configure your mouse:

• Settings > Devices & connections > Mouse.
    If you have any other questions or details, please reply, we are here to help.

If this guide helped you, please let us know.
  5. ​Jamie Win User

Razer Turret for Xbox One

Hello! Yes, it fully compatible with both the Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S. The Razer Turret is the first (and only) officially licensed Xbox keyboard and mouse. :)
  6. VyYen Win User

Is Xbox Series X Controller compatible with Xbox One Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 ?

Hello there guys, just wanna ask if the Xbox Series X Controller is compatible with the Xbox One Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 ?

Also, is there gonna be a newer version of the wireless adapter for Windows 10 destined for the Series X controller ?

Thanks.
Thema:

1. Wireless mouse xbox series X - Similar Threads - Wireless mouse series

2. Wireless Display on Series S - can’t get my controller to function as mouse or gamepad for...

in XboX Insiders
    Wireless Display on Series S - can’t get my controller to function as mouse or gamepad for...: I did some searching and haven’t been able to find any relevant posts in the last two years. I just got a new Series S and I’m trying to use the Wireless Display feature with my PC to play Steam...
  3. Series X wireless keyboard and mouse (Mouse buttons don't work)

in XboX Insiders
    Series X wireless keyboard and mouse (Mouse buttons don't work): Has anyone tried a wireless keyboard and mouse with mouse and keyboard compatible games on the Series X? My keyboard works fine, and the mouse pointer will move with the mouse, but the mouse...
  4. Wireless mouse

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wireless mouse: I want to buy a new mouse and I have a question for xbox comunity. Does wireless mouse have any delay? 0c59baf8-bbbd-478e-be40-1fc889a10e68
  5. how can i set up xbox 360 wireless control to control mouse pointer to my laptop windows 10 pro

in XBoX Accessibility
    how can i set up xbox 360 wireless control to control mouse pointer to my laptop windows 10 pro: how can i set up xbox 360 wireless control to control mouse pointer to my laptop windows 10 pro 728037a1-a18d-44ea-a92a-cf91075952b9
  6. how can i set up xbox 360 control wireless to control mouse windows 10 pro?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how can i set up xbox 360 control wireless to control mouse windows 10 pro?: how can i set up xbox 360 control wireless to control mouse windows 10 pro? dffcfe4b-4fd7-4c0c-8717-b4732d11e557
  7. wireless mouse?

in XBoX on Mobile
    wireless mouse?: how do I operate the wireless mouse? aeaf9416-f287-46bf-9930-652bb538ffb9
  8. Wireless mouse

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless mouse: I recently purchased a wireless gaming mouse for my grandson, but it does not work on his Xbox One S. Manufacturer has emailed to say that it will require a converter. Any ides? Thanks...
  9. Does a wireless keyboard and mouse work on Xbox one s?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does a wireless keyboard and mouse work on Xbox one s?: My son is keen to have a keyboard for Roblox, he is looking at USB keyboards and mice, will they work on the Xbox one s please? b004c114-d51b-413a-885d-4ed944db47e5
  10. Browsing the internet with a wireless mouse

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Browsing the internet with a wireless mouse: I woud like to browse the internet using a wireless mouse to control the pointer icon. How would I achieve this? I am open to using a third party app. Just need guidance....