Wireless mouse

Discus and support Wireless mouse in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to buy a new mouse and I have a question for xbox comunity. Does wireless mouse have any delay? 0c59baf8-bbbd-478e-be40-1fc889a10e68 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by szymeksza, Feb 23, 2021.

1. szymeksza
    szymeksza Guest

Wireless mouse

Code:
    I want to buy a new mouse and I have a question for xbox comunity. Does wireless mouse have any delay?
    :)

szymeksza, Feb 23, 2021
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

wireless mouse connection.

When you say wireless receiver, do you mean the mouses own wireless receiver or the Xbox One wireless receiver? The mouse is not compatible with the Xbox One Wireless receiver, you have to use the receiver that came with your mouse.
  3. ArminatorX Win User

wireless mouse

I have an XBOX ONE and i was just wondering if there was a way to use a wireless mouse with the console . there are times it would be easier to use than the controller. thank you for listening to my question.
    In the November Update, keyboard and mouse support is enabled for the games Minecraft, Warframe and Fortnite only.

As for wireless mice: You can't "directly" connect a standard wireless mouse to the console. Most wireless mice come with a small USB dongle, that provides the wireless connection. You can simply plug that USB dongle into the console's USB port(s) (if necessary
    use a USB hub), and the wireless mouse can be used in games that support the mouse.

In all other games, the mouse will not work.
  4. talkedsteam Win User

Does it work?

Oh ok yeah I tried it on a wired keyboard and mouse ok so it is the same with wireless keyboard and mouse
  5. Spazpol Win User

Fortnite Keyboard and Mouse

are you using a wired mouse or wireless?
  6. ncgfuelld Win User
Thema:

Wireless mouse

1. Wireless mouse - Similar Threads - Wireless mouse

2. Series X wireless keyboard and mouse (Mouse buttons don't work)

in XboX Insiders
    Series X wireless keyboard and mouse (Mouse buttons don't work): Has anyone tried a wireless keyboard and mouse with mouse and keyboard compatible games on the Series X? My keyboard works fine, and the mouse pointer will move with the mouse, but the mouse...
  3. how can i set up xbox 360 wireless control to control mouse pointer to my laptop windows 10 pro

in XBoX Accessibility
    how can i set up xbox 360 wireless control to control mouse pointer to my laptop windows 10 pro: how can i set up xbox 360 wireless control to control mouse pointer to my laptop windows 10 pro 728037a1-a18d-44ea-a92a-cf91075952b9
  4. how can i set up xbox 360 control wireless to control mouse windows 10 pro?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how can i set up xbox 360 control wireless to control mouse windows 10 pro?: how can i set up xbox 360 control wireless to control mouse windows 10 pro? dffcfe4b-4fd7-4c0c-8717-b4732d11e557
  5. wireless mouse?

in XBoX on Mobile
    wireless mouse?: how do I operate the wireless mouse? aeaf9416-f287-46bf-9930-652bb538ffb9
  6. Wireless mouse

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless mouse: I recently purchased a wireless gaming mouse for my grandson, but it does not work on his Xbox One S. Manufacturer has emailed to say that it will require a converter. Any ides? Thanks...
  7. Does a wireless keyboard and mouse work on Xbox one s?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does a wireless keyboard and mouse work on Xbox one s?: My son is keen to have a keyboard for Roblox, he is looking at USB keyboards and mice, will they work on the Xbox one s please? b004c114-d51b-413a-885d-4ed944db47e5
  8. Browsing the internet with a wireless mouse

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Browsing the internet with a wireless mouse: I woud like to browse the internet using a wireless mouse to control the pointer icon. How would I achieve this? I am open to using a third party app. Just need guidance....
  9. Teclado e mouse wireless[Translation-Wireless keyboard and mouse]

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Teclado e mouse wireless[Translation-Wireless keyboard and mouse]: Teclado e mouse wireless[Translation-Wireless keyboard and mouse] Estou querendo comprar um teclado e mouse wireless, mas não sei quais funcionam no xbox. Se alguém puder me enviar sugestões de...
  10. Wireless Keyboard and mouse for left handed gamer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Keyboard and mouse for left handed gamer: Hi, Given the industry has ignored the 15% or so of left handed gamers can anyone recommend a compatible Wireless keyboard and mouse that works for southpaws. Does any wireless KB and mouse...