Wireless network failure

Discus and support Wireless network failure in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Wireless network failure Hello I have problems whit my xbox one x console to connect wireless network. My console won't find any wireless network at... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by JATATE, Jun 16, 2018.

1. JATATE
    JATATE Guest

Wireless network failure

Wireless network failure
    Hello

I have problems whit my xbox one x console to connect wireless network.

My console won't find any wireless network at wirst when I start my xbox and only the buuting my console will get the wireless network back to work.

Wirst it happend somedays but now it does that almoust every time when I start my xbox.

What I can do to fix this problem or do I have to send my xbox to service ?

:)

JATATE, Jun 16, 2018
  2. taidara
    taidara Guest
    "IP Address Error"

Are you getting any hardware failure message, for example "To use a wired Internet connection, make sure an Ethernet cable is connected..."? Try with a wireless solution to see if the Xbox can connect to your wireless network instead.

taidara, Jun 16, 2018
  3. Eyeron80
    Eyeron80 Guest
    360 Slim unable to detect its own wireless adapter

Hello,

As of today, I am unable to connect. When I select wireless network, I get the following message:

"To use a wireless internet connection, connect an Xbox 360 Wireless Networking Adapter to your console."

This is a slim model.

We have other devices on our wifi and normally, the 360 will detect many other networks in our neighborhood. Is this hardware failure?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Eyeron80, Jun 16, 2018
  4. taidara Win User

"IP Address Error"

Are you getting any hardware failure message, for example "To use a wired Internet connection, make sure an Ethernet cable is connected..."? Try with a wireless solution to see if the Xbox can connect to your wireless network instead.
  5. D0UBLEO76 Win User

New Update Wireless Network Hardware Failure

Yeah I'm having a lot of problems as well. There is nothing wrong with my wireless router or Internet. After the new experience dashboard update. It said that there was a wireless hardware issue and that I need to send it in for repair (screw that) I can't
    go for a couple weeks without my Xbox.

After the new update I face these problems:

1. Wireless Internet hardware problem

2. If I manage to get the internet working my profile is deleted, and it automatically forgets my wireless network

3. A lot of games and apps fail to launch

I hope this gets fixed ASAP I can't even send out an error report
  6. -- Rick -- Win User

Hey Spartan, I just grabbed this from the preview forums, please use that link to post in the preview area if you continue to have issues.

The Dev Team is investigating reports of issues where Preview participants are experiencing wireless network issues and are prompted with a Hardware Problem error stating that the wireless network hardware on the console is not working. We're investigating
    this error and at this time do not have any indication that there is an actual hardware problem. Participants have reported successfully working around the issue by unplugging their console for a period of time (5-10 minutes) and/or by disconnecting external
    USB storage. If you encounter this error, please do not send your console in for repair and instead try the workarounds to see if that mitigates the issue.
  7. Spartan A247 Win User

Fix: Unplug the SSD before Boot and it works just fine, just plug in SSD after console is up and running.
  8. HYRO PoNy Win User

Network failure

It might be higher... idk... maybe it was 2700 but still...
Thema:

Wireless network failure

1. Wireless network failure - Similar Threads - Wireless network failure

2. xbox wont connect to wireless network

in XboX Networking Hardware
    xbox wont connect to wireless network: xbox wont connect to wireless network Hey, it might seem strange but try it without any external devices plugged in via usb, such as hard drives. It seems to effect my wifi. If this doesnt work...
  3. wireless display xbox one over wired network

in XBoX Games and Apps
    wireless display xbox one over wired network: As far as I understood is that as long as you are in the same network you should be able to connect to the xbox one wireless display app on a w10 pc through a wired network. I can't seem to find...
  4. network adapters ของ xbox wireless adapter for windows ไม่ขึ้น [Adapters Network Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    network adapters ของ xbox wireless adapter for windows ไม่ขึ้น [Adapters Network Xbox...: พอดี network adapters ของ xbox wireless adapter for windows ไม่ขึ้นครับ แล้วต้องแก้ยังไง ส่วน adapter ของ xbox พอเสียบเข้ากับ pc แล้วกดไปไฟไม่ติด แล้วขึ้นว่า xbox acc driver is unavailable...
  5. Wireless network connectivity

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless network connectivity: My xbox one cannot detect any wifi networks, which started randomly after using it normally the previous dsy. I've tried a hard reset, power cycling and a hard factory reset with no luck. There is...
  6. Xbox 1 network works on wireless but not wired setup

Xbox 1 network works on wireless but not wired setup: Xbox 1 network works on wireless but not wired setup Not a problem, the best place to check is Microsoft Device Support page. They'll provide quotes to repair/replace if it's out of warranty, and...
  7. : xbox 1s picks up wireless networks but refuses to connect to them

: xbox 1s picks up wireless networks but refuses to connect to them: : xbox 1s picks up wireless networks but refuses to connect to them have you tried to forget the wireless network and re-add it again? 319c1df0-cc83-47e3-9f56-eec661080d67
  8. Xbox issues connecting to a wireless network

Xbox issues connecting to a wireless network: Xbox issues connecting to a wireless network Since my xbox cant connect, i cannot do the reset. So how does a soft reset help the issue? ff4ac545-b3e1-49fb-af2c-eb4e880b93a5
  9. Red inalabrica (Wireless network)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Red inalabrica (Wireless network): Hola queria decirle como desactivo la seguridad inalambrica porque no me funciona la red Pls me respondes�� [Translation] Hi I wanted to tell you how to disable wireless security because the...
  10. New Update Wireless Network Hardware Failure

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Update Wireless Network Hardware Failure: After I got into the new dashboard everything seemed to be working until I tried to play Destiny it said I wasn't connected to Live but I was and I restarted my console and now it wont connect at...