Wireless or Wired Controller?

Discus and support Wireless or Wired Controller? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I prefer wireless controllers and infact wireless headsets too. I use an elite v1 controller and find it great. 9ee985c8-ac7b-491f-87ad-55d2e4dacf32 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by tejo chase, Jan 12, 2020.

1. tejo chase
    tejo chase Guest

I prefer wireless controllers and infact wireless headsets too. I use an elite v1 controller and find it great.

:)

tejo chase, Jan 12, 2020
  2. {Parity} Win User

Somthing is wrong with my Xbox's internet connection.

Are you running wired or wireless. If wireless try wired if wired try wireless. Let us know. Good Luck!
  3. davemcfly85 Win User

Can you combine wireless and wired controllers for xbox 360?

as far as i know you can have wired and wired, wireles and wireless or wired and wireless
  4. AFatBlackChick1 Win User

Wired or Wireless

I just wired and glad I do because I have no lag issues.
  5. DrunkenAcid Win User

Wired or Wireless

I run through a wired connection. While wireless does have the benefit of not having to be in the same room as the connection, I am running Cat7 cables. Very little interference with the connection and since the router and modem are right next to the system,
    it was just easier lol

Wireless tends to degrade over time, and it seems to happen a lot faster than a wired connection.
  6. T4M3W0LF Win User

Wired or Wireless

I all ways have mine wired but mu router is not far away from my main devices so would have good signal but still prefere wired
Thema:

1. Wireless or Wired Controller? - Similar Threads - Wireless Wired Controller

2. Xbox controller light off bluetooth/wireless not working, controller working wired

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller light off bluetooth/wireless not working, controller working wired: My Xbox controller stopped working completely, I plugged it into my Xbox, it vibrated twice and worked while wired, the light didn't work though. Steps I have done to try and fix the problem:...
  3. Using wired headset plugged into Xbox one s wireless controller with laptop HELP!

in XBoX on Windows
    Using wired headset plugged into Xbox one s wireless controller with laptop HELP!: Just got a new headset with mic to use with the XBOX one s wireless controller. Works fine when using on the xbox console to play Fortnite, but not the Laptop. The headset is plugged into the...
  4. Which is better: Wired or Wireless Controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Which is better: Wired or Wireless Controllers?: i prefer wireless and that is only because i like the freedom to move around in my room e5b6adff-6da5-4bc3-b250-2d9bf9e88d2a
  5. Can you convert a xbox one wireless controller into a wired controller? Would I need a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you convert a xbox one wireless controller into a wired controller? Would I need a...: Thank you in advance to anyone who answers! b5d7e850-a19e-4594-a067-454767ad2c0c
  6. My controller says it's wireless when it's wired and doesn't let me update it.

in XboX Insiders
    My controller says it's wireless when it's wired and doesn't let me update it.: I have repaired a couple of xbox one controllers, and this little guy is the most problematic of all, it has had every fault you can imagine, but this is the last one. And I haven't seen anything...
  7. Wired versus Wireless Controllers/Headsets

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wired versus Wireless Controllers/Headsets: Personally I use wireless controllers with rechargeable batteries. Mainly for the cordless freedom. When it comes to the headset I use a wired connection. If I have to wear a headset odds are I'm...
  8. Can't Get my Wired Wireless X-Box 360 Controller To Work

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Get my Wired Wireless X-Box 360 Controller To Work: Maybe I'm misinformed, but I believe it's possible to use old X-Box 360 controllers for PC games now. I'm not sure if this is only limited to just X-Box One games on PC or if it can be used for...
  9. No sound on headset or mic for XO Three Gaming Headset Wired connected to a wireless controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sound on headset or mic for XO Three Gaming Headset Wired connected to a wireless controller: Purchased a new Ear Force XO Three Gaming Headset(Turtle Beach) and a wireless controller. Connected the headset to the wireless controller and attempted setup on X Box One Console. However, we...
  10. Wired and Wireless Controllers Disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired and Wireless Controllers Disconnecting: About 2 months ago, my wireless controller started to randomly disconnect while playing. It either disconnects and reconnects a few seconds later or the last inputs I did get stuck, like I run and...