Wireless problems

Discus and support Wireless problems in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Wireless problems Try: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/cant-see-wireless-network-solution bcb58f13-6cd6-4cb0-986b-923a6882d284 Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by FiresideCobraZ, Nov 26, 2019.

1. Wireless problems

FiresideCobraZ, Nov 26, 2019
  2. GMAN990 Win User

Wireless problem

As a test can you please turn off all wireless security, wireless mac address list/filters and see if you can connect with no security enabled (just as a test)
  3. GMAN990 Win User

Wireless problem

Hi

What is the make/model of router you are using?
  4. bAlaRk Win User

Wireless Problems

hi tiadra,

i updated my firmware to BWQ.4 it's from october last year and the current firmware.

Before i had BWQ.0, but that was not the Problem.
  5. taidara Win User

Wireless Problems

What version of firmware are you running on your zyXEL NBG4615?

Visit zyXEL website and make sure this device is operating with the latest version of firmware.
  6. BEARDED SKUNK Win User

WIRELESS PROBLEMS

After restting the hub it happened again so went to the loggin page and this is what it says..... LOGIN User admin logged in on [HTTP] (from 192.168.1.68)

10:26:13 1 Oct LOGIN User Basic logged in on [HTTP] (from 192.168.1.68)

10:26:09 1 Oct LOGIN User Basic logged in on [HTTP] (from 192.168.1.68)

10:20:56 1 Oct IDS dos parser : udp flood (1 of 1) : 81.110.57.17 86.170.9.54 0325 UDP 3074->3074

10:18:49 1 Oct UPnP action 'AddPortMapping' from ip=192.168.1.66 (Success)

10:18:46 1 Oct UPnP action 'AddPortMapping' from ip=192.168.1.66 (Mapping conflicts)

10:17:11 1 Oct UPnP action 'AddPortMapping' from ip=192.168.1.65 (Success)

10:07:10 1 Oct CONFIGURATION mbus igd sync successfull

10:07:04 1 Oct CONFIGURATION mbus atomic sync successful

10:06:43 1 Oct SNTP Synchronised to server: 213.123.20.170

10:06:43 1 Oct SNTP Systemtime update: time setting 01:04:36 > new time setting: 10:06:43

Dont understand any of it
Thema:

Wireless problems

1. Wireless problems - Similar Threads - Wireless problems

2. Wireless hardware problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wireless hardware problem: I downloaded a game and then the next day i tried to play the game but it said i had no connection to the internet and there was no internet to names to connect to and it said to try to reset...
  3. Xbox one X wireless problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one X wireless problem: Ive just upgraded to a XB1X and 4K tv, xbox worked wirelessly unti I enabled and updated for enhanced 4K, now I can't connect wirelessly but can wired (via ethernet TP link). My XB1X is updated (...
  4. Xbox 360 Wireless Hotspot connection problem.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Wireless Hotspot connection problem.: My Xbox 360 won't connect to my Samsung Galaxy S5's Mobile Hotspot. It will connect to other Mobile Hotspot Devices I have using the same SIM card - Giffgaff- and these are 3G, that is the only...
  5. Xbox Elite wireless controller series 2 bluetooth problem!

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Elite wireless controller series 2 bluetooth problem!: Hi, I try to connect my Xbox Elite wireless controller series 2 via bluetooth on my Ipad Pro 11 inch 2018, but it can't make connection or won't be recognized. The series 2 controller supports...
  6. Problem with charging the battery in the wireless controller, Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with charging the battery in the wireless controller, Xbox One X: Problem with charging the battery in the wireless controller, Xbox One X Xbox One X wireless controller (Original). I connect the controller cable to the console and start charging for about 5 or...
  7. Problems with wireless and signing on to Xbox live account via Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with wireless and signing on to Xbox live account via Xbox One: Hello all I'd like to see if anyone else is having the same issue as I am and/or if someone can help provide a solution to an ongoing problem I am having with my Xbox One. Many apologies if this...
  8. wireless connection problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    wireless connection problem: NAT type: Unavailable I run the test and and it says "can't find Teredo IP address" I choose "check again" and it says "your network isn't setup" I was given links to a list of all possible...
  9. i am trying to connect my wireless xbox one s controller to my windows labtop, the problem...

in XBoX on Windows
    i am trying to connect my wireless xbox one s controller to my windows labtop, the problem...: i am trying to connect my wireless xbox one s controller to my windows labtop, the problem is the computer is asking for a pin. where is it/which sheet of paper is it on?...
  10. Problems with wireless display.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with wireless display.: The wireless display app works fine with laptop 2 but I am unable to use the Xbox controller to control laptop 1. The option to "Allow mouse, keyboard and pen input from this device" doesn't show...