Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: My internet will not connect to my xbox

Discus and support Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: My internet will not connect to my xbox in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: My internet will not connect to my xbox my xbox will not connect to my internet and i have spectrum so i do not... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by richyxl, Apr 5, 2018.

1. richyxl
    richyxl Guest

my xbox will not connect to my internet and i have spectrum so i do not know what to do please answer

:)

richyxl, Apr 5, 2018
  2. WHITE F1RE
    WHITE F1RE Guest
    Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: why can't my xbox one connect to my wireless booster

Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: why can't my xbox one connect to my wireless booster
    Why can't my xbox one connect with my range extender when it shows up on my xbox with a good signal? It is the amped athena-ex

WHITE F1RE, Apr 5, 2018
  3. Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: Alcatel Linkzone 5158

Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: Alcatel Linkzone 5158
    This is a T-Mobile internet connection

BrandNewWorld14, Apr 5, 2018
  4. XBF Leslie D Win User

Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: Xbox connection

Hi Tae,

Is this error coming up on an Xbox one? Would you be able to clarify any steps done to troubleshoot this 'DCHCP' error.

I would suggest to follow the steps on
    "I get an error message when I run the 'Test network connection' on Xbox One"

It will have the option to choose the error message that's showing up on the Xbox One, here you'll choose "Can't connect to your DHCP server" and from there it will continue guiding you.

Hope this helps !

Let us know how it goes
  5. InfernoWolfNLD Win User

2 net work adapters?

Hey Mxlord1,

I suggest taking a look in
    This Informative Forum

All of the best Range Extenders/Wireless Repeaters are listed in there and reviewed by the Connectivity Rangers of Xbox LIVE.

If you have any further questions, please let us know =)
  6. MoochieButler Win User

Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: My Xbox isn't connecting to my network

My xbox say the same . How do you fix it ?
  7. KeyNumber964255 Win User

Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: no wifi connection

That is happening to me as well. Did you find out how to fix it?
  8. Four 5quared Win User

Xbox One Wifi Issues

Thanks, I looked it up. Similar in that in only affects the wireless of the Xbox, but not quite the same problem.

At this point I don't know what else to do unfortunately since I have tried 2 separate Xbox's. Tried going to the Gears of War forums and asked if anyone else had the same problem but only 1 person has replied, and the said they don't experience the same
    thing.

I have "temporarily" solved the problem by plugging in a range extender next to the Xbox. The range extender is connected wirelessly to my main router, and the Xbox is connected to the range extender with an ethernet cable. So the connection is still wireless,
    but the Xbox thinks it is wired. Obviously you would think by using a range extender my connection would be worse, but it solves the problem for now.
Thema:

1. Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: My internet will not connect to my xbox - Similar Threads - Wireless Repeaters Range

2. Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: Xbox connection

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: Xbox connection: Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: Xbox connection Hi Tae, Is this error coming up on an Xbox one? Would you be able to clarify any steps done to troubleshoot this 'DCHCP' error. I would...
  3. Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: No access to purchase from xbox live store

Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: No access to purchase from xbox live store: Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: No access to purchase from xbox live store You will have to port forward your router:...
  4. Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: Wireless display app

Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: Wireless display app: Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: Wireless display app (Xbox one) Hello, If you want to join the preview program you need to sign up via the insider app. A nice step by step process can be...
  5. Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: Windows 10 Media Center setup for Xbox 360

Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: Windows 10 Media Center setup for Xbox 360: Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: Windows 10 Media Center setup for Xbox 360 Hi, I am unable to start the PC software configuration on my Windows 10 for Xbox 360. The Xbox is giving a key that...
  6. Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: WiFi code requested every time x box turns on

Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: WiFi code requested every time x box turns on: Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: WiFi code requested every time x box turns on So. I have an x box one x and after 6 months of working fine, it now asks for the WiFi password everytime I turn...
  7. Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: I NEED SUPPORT NUMBER SO I CAN CALL DERCIT

Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: I NEED SUPPORT NUMBER SO I CAN CALL DERCIT: Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: I NEED SUPPORT NUMBER SO I CAN CALL DERCIT Depending on what region you are in it can be different. This Forum post has a list of all of the support numbers:...
  8. Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: Wi-Fi Connection Problems

Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: Wi-Fi Connection Problems: Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: Wi-Fi Connection Problems I am sure that other people have had a similar problem to this, so hoping that there is a fix out there please. So, firstly my Xbox...
  9. Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: Are USB AC1600 2.4/5ghz wifi adapter dongles compatible ...

Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: Are USB AC1600 2.4/5ghz wifi adapter dongles compatible ...: Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: Are USB AC1600 2.4/5ghz wifi adapter dongles compatible with xbox one usb? Never of thought something as massive as xbox forums would catch deadforum syndrome,...
  10. Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: my console can not see the wireless network.

Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: my console can not see the wireless network.: Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: my console can not see the wireless network. My console can not see the wireless network. The others work without a problem: a computer and a smartphone....