Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: WiFi code requested every time x box turns on

Discus and support Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: WiFi code requested every time x box turns on in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: WiFi code requested every time x box turns on So. I have an x box one x and after 6 months of working fine, it now... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by lucylu2008, Jun 11, 2018.

1. lucylu2008
    lucylu2008 Guest

Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: WiFi code requested every time x box turns on

So. I have an x box one x and after 6 months of working fine, it now asks for the WiFi password everytime I turn the console on from standby.

I have found that turning the power off and on again fixes the problem ie it does not ask for code and works fine...until I put in into standby and then on again and it asks for the code!

Any help appreciated, thx.

:)

lucylu2008, Jun 11, 2018
  2. Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: Network

Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: Network
    same problem here, cannot connect my wifi all the time and it keeps asking me for a password every single time, save password option is gone. DO SOMETHING! Its really annoying

DarkNEsS LadY F, Jun 11, 2018
  3. Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: Cant connect to wifi

Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: Cant connect to wifi
    I can't connect to wifi. It keeps saying my network isn't set up

FamilyCreator59, Jun 11, 2018
  4. importrabbit Win User

Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: wifi strength

You will need a wireless bridge and connect it into your Xbox` ethernet port and place the bridge outside or near a window.
  5. KeyNumber964255 Win User

Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: no wifi connection

That is happening to me as well. Did you find out how to fix it?
  6. SparkedDisc719 Win User

Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: Hacked

Is the ban over. If so there is not really anything that could be done. If it is still in effect you could make a case review telling the, what you just said. To submit a case review please go to https://enforcement.xbox.com/
  7. Misses Joust Win User

GTA V Online session problem - "everyone leaves"

That'll do, Pig. =) Thanks for trying that.

The issue sounds like it's coming from the two routers communicating with each other, and then to your console. You may want to look into a

wireless repeater/range extender
    to boost your signal instead of using a second router. This will ensure that the secondary device is only extending the wireless signal to your console and not complicating it.
  8. InfernoWolfNLD Win User

2 net work adapters?

Hey Mxlord1,

I suggest taking a look in
    This Informative Forum

All of the best Range Extenders/Wireless Repeaters are listed in there and reviewed by the Connectivity Rangers of Xbox LIVE.

If you have any further questions, please let us know =)
Thema:

1. Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: WiFi code requested every time x box turns on - Similar Threads - Wireless Repeaters Range

2. Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: Xbox connection

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: Xbox connection: Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: Xbox connection Hi Tae, Is this error coming up on an Xbox one? Would you be able to clarify any steps done to troubleshoot this 'DCHCP' error. I would...
  3. Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: No access to purchase from xbox live store

Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: No access to purchase from xbox live store: Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: No access to purchase from xbox live store You will have to port forward your router:...
  4. Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: Wireless display app

Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: Wireless display app: Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: Wireless display app (Xbox one) Hello, If you want to join the preview program you need to sign up via the insider app. A nice step by step process can be...
  5. Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: Windows 10 Media Center setup for Xbox 360

Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: Windows 10 Media Center setup for Xbox 360: Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: Windows 10 Media Center setup for Xbox 360 Hi, I am unable to start the PC software configuration on my Windows 10 for Xbox 360. The Xbox is giving a key that...
  6. Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: I NEED SUPPORT NUMBER SO I CAN CALL DERCIT

Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: I NEED SUPPORT NUMBER SO I CAN CALL DERCIT: Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: I NEED SUPPORT NUMBER SO I CAN CALL DERCIT Depending on what region you are in it can be different. This Forum post has a list of all of the support numbers:...
  7. Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: Wi-Fi Connection Problems

Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: Wi-Fi Connection Problems: Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: Wi-Fi Connection Problems I am sure that other people have had a similar problem to this, so hoping that there is a fix out there please. So, firstly my Xbox...
  8. Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: Are USB AC1600 2.4/5ghz wifi adapter dongles compatible ...

Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: Are USB AC1600 2.4/5ghz wifi adapter dongles compatible ...: Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: Are USB AC1600 2.4/5ghz wifi adapter dongles compatible with xbox one usb? Never of thought something as massive as xbox forums would catch deadforum syndrome,...
  9. Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: my console can not see the wireless network.

Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: my console can not see the wireless network.: Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: my console can not see the wireless network. My console can not see the wireless network. The others work without a problem: a computer and a smartphone....
  10. Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: My Xbox isn't connecting to my network

Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: My Xbox isn't connecting to my network: Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: My Xbox isn't connecting to my network My xbox say the same . How do you fix it ? 471ce277-503e-4d39-a253-d4c9efdd7048