Wireless Rig 800 Headset audio cut out. The headset works fine for like 4 seconds then cuts...

Discus and support Wireless Rig 800 Headset audio cut out. The headset works fine for like 4 seconds then cuts... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/xPhoenixFiresx [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xPhoenixFiresx, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Wireless Rig 800 Headset audio cut out. The headset works fine for like 4 seconds then cuts...

/u/xPhoenixFiresx, Jul 15, 2019
  2. annix Win User

Xbox wireless headset

Hopefully they expand general bluetooth accessory and audio support with next gen - BUT, as a person with massively pierced ears and glasses, I'm pretty sure you should be able to find some regular headsets that work for you comfortably. I use the wireless
    Plantronics Rig 800s, and they are super comfortable, have great audio quality for both chat and game audio (including the fact they come with a Dolby Atmos headphones license). The problem with single ear headsets is they generally only provide chat audio,
    and cut off the directionality of your hearing by blocking off one ear to game audio. I would just try some more headsets to find one that's comfortable for you.
  3. fischerfoto Win User

Stereo Headset adapter...crackling audio

Hi Skitals!

I was having the same problem... Even in a Race on Forza 5 the audio cuts at randon moments, some time it cuts several times in a row and then back to normal working for a randon period... I get the MS Xbox One Stereo Headset bundle (Adapter + Headset).
    I my case, the only issues was the audio cuts and randon controller freezes, my headset don't produce static, noise or anything like that.
  4. Burnin TODI Win User

Using my TB xp400s ? (Wireless headset)

My game audio (wireless) works fine to my TB deltas....just plugged in the optic audio from the TV output to the TB base station input. For chatting, I cut the wire from the Xbox One chat headset and soldered the wires to a 2.5mm plug that came with my TB
    headset....though I would prefer to get chat wirelessly, at least it works well and I can decide in the future if I want to go with the adapter or a new set of headsets......
  5. Blizak Win User

Audio/mic problem stuttering choppy audio xbox one x

I am having the same problem, I have the Astro A50 headset, the audio cuts in and out constantly, the Astros have a base station for charging the headset connected via the USB for power and the optical cable for sound. I notice when the sound cuts out the
    lights on my base station go out as if it has lost connection intermediately. When I move the base station for the headset and my router away from my xbox by about a foot or two, the audio stops cutting in and out and works perfectly. Must be some interference
    wifi maybe?
  6. wilsman Win User

Headset work only when the Controller USB cable conected

Yes. As soon as the controller is in "wired" mode the headset works fine(audio in and out), But when in "wireless" mode "voice coming out of the headset" works but "voice coming into the headset" doesn't work. Maicrosofiti BR, did you say when you bought
    a new controller the wireless now works fine with the headset?
Thema:

Wireless Rig 800 Headset audio cut out. The headset works fine for like 4 seconds then cuts...

1. Wireless Rig 800 Headset audio cut out. The headset works fine for like 4 seconds then cuts... - Similar Threads - Wireless Rig 800

2. Control xbox one wireless

in XBoX on Consoles
    Control xbox one wireless: Buenos días, compré un control de xbox one wireless pero hubo un problema de electricidad y mi control sufrió un daño, cuando lo intento prender el botón de inicio parpadea 5 veces, y se apaga, ya...
  3. Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows gets really hot.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows gets really hot.: I bought myself a Wireless adapter for Windows 10. And after playing for like 5 - 10 Minutes the adapter gets really hot. The metal usb-plug gets so hot you can barely touch it. Is this normal?...
  4. Connecting to wireless WiFi

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Connecting to wireless WiFi: Connecting to wireless WiFi I used to be connected to my x box one wifi but now after being on holidays says cant get an ip address can anyone help with this? Have tried turning wifi off/on and...
  5. Xbox Wireless Adapter XBOX ACC driver not installing on windows 7

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Wireless Adapter XBOX ACC driver not installing on windows 7: I bought the controller and wireless adapter. The controller installs just fine with a USB cable. I cannot get the adapter to install no matter what I do. I've tried auto updates and manual...
  6. Browsing the internet with a wireless mouse

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Browsing the internet with a wireless mouse: I woud like to browse the internet using a wireless mouse to control the pointer icon. How would I achieve this? I am open to using a third party app. Just need guidance....
  7. Xbox one wireless controller thumbstick issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one wireless controller thumbstick issues: Can someone, ANYONE that can possibly help situation or aid in my understanding of how its looking/what I'm more or less being told is how things are and I cant change only follow direction.....I...
  8. Wireless Controller Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Controller Problem: My xbox has a wireless controller problem, if i put the controller very very close to the xbox it will work however it does not work in a playable range. I was thinking of maybe buying a microsoft...
  9. Wireless display to Xbox one

in XBoX on Mobile
    Wireless display to Xbox one: Hello I am trying to use the Wireless Display with my Xbox one. I just downloaded the app to the Xbox and hooked the com up to it and I can see the com on my xbox but I do not have the " Allow...
  10. Is it possible to wirelessly system link a xbox one s and a 360 e

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to wirelessly system link a xbox one s and a 360 e: I'm trying to find a way to system link a Xbox One S and Xbox 360 E without any wires or having to move either console [One is in the living room the other is in a upstairs bedroom]...