Wireless Rig 800 Headset audio cut out. The headset works fine for like 4 seconds then cuts...

Discus and support Wireless Rig 800 Headset audio cut out. The headset works fine for like 4 seconds then cuts... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/xPhoenixFiresx [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xPhoenixFiresx, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Wireless Rig 800 Headset audio cut out. The headset works fine for like 4 seconds then cuts...

/u/xPhoenixFiresx, Jul 15, 2019
  2. fischerfoto Win User

Stereo Headset adapter...crackling audio

Hi Skitals!

I was having the same problem... Even in a Race on Forza 5 the audio cuts at randon moments, some time it cuts several times in a row and then back to normal working for a randon period... I get the MS Xbox One Stereo Headset bundle (Adapter + Headset).
    I my case, the only issues was the audio cuts and randon controller freezes, my headset don't produce static, noise or anything like that.
  3. Burnin TODI Win User

Using my TB xp400s ? (Wireless headset)

My game audio (wireless) works fine to my TB deltas....just plugged in the optic audio from the TV output to the TB base station input. For chatting, I cut the wire from the Xbox One chat headset and soldered the wires to a 2.5mm plug that came with my TB
    headset....though I would prefer to get chat wirelessly, at least it works well and I can decide in the future if I want to go with the adapter or a new set of headsets......
  4. Blizak Win User

Audio/mic problem stuttering choppy audio xbox one x

I am having the same problem, I have the Astro A50 headset, the audio cuts in and out constantly, the Astros have a base station for charging the headset connected via the USB for power and the optical cable for sound. I notice when the sound cuts out the
    lights on my base station go out as if it has lost connection intermediately. When I move the base station for the headset and my router away from my xbox by about a foot or two, the audio stops cutting in and out and works perfectly. Must be some interference
    wifi maybe?
  5. wilsman Win User

Headset work only when the Controller USB cable conected

Yes. As soon as the controller is in "wired" mode the headset works fine(audio in and out), But when in "wireless" mode "voice coming out of the headset" works but "voice coming into the headset" doesn't work. Maicrosofiti BR, did you say when you bought
    a new controller the wireless now works fine with the headset?
  6. m1ke237 Win User

XBOX 360 official wireless headset keeps cutting off

Hi

Many wireless headsets are like that. They cut off randomly. I would prefer you using a wired headset. I have a wired headset that costed me $5 and it works perfectly never getting that problem.
Thema:

Wireless Rig 800 Headset audio cut out. The headset works fine for like 4 seconds then cuts...

1. Wireless Rig 800 Headset audio cut out. The headset works fine for like 4 seconds then cuts... - Similar Threads - Wireless Rig 800

2. Xbox 360 Wireless Steering Wheel on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Wireless Steering Wheel on Xbox One: I have a Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel, is it possible to pair this and use it with my Xbox One and if so how please? 29e63206-1e39-46f8-baed-00bbc4af9089
  3. Wireless issues - all games choppy

in XboX Insiders
    Wireless issues - all games choppy: I'm trying out Project xCloud and I currently have a Galaxy S7. I'm sitting 5-10 feet away from my Google Wifi and apparently since it's connecting using 2.4ghz, the performance is incredibly bad....
  4. Windows 10 + XBOX 360 Wireless Adapter / Controller don't work anymore

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 + XBOX 360 Wireless Adapter / Controller don't work anymore: I connected two different XBOX 360 Wireless Adapter on three different Windows 10 PCs. All with the latest Version of WIndows 10 and never had connected with the Wireless Adapter before: nothing...
  5. Xbox One Controller Not Connecting To Wireless Adapter For PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Controller Not Connecting To Wireless Adapter For PC: Hey Everyone, I'm having a frustrating issue with my xbox one wireless adapter and I was wondering if anyone else has had this issue. When I turned on my pc yesterday I saw that my xbox one...
  6. Некорректная работа кнопки "обзор" на xbox one wireless controller при использовании с PC...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Некорректная работа кнопки "обзор" на xbox one wireless controller при использовании с PC...: Проблема с беспроводным геймпадом xbox one, модель 1708, артикул 6CL-00002, использую его вместе с ПК на windows 10. Очень странно себя ведёт кнопка «обзор», находящаяся между левым стиком и...
  7. Problem with charging the battery in the wireless controller, Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with charging the battery in the wireless controller, Xbox One X: Problem with charging the battery in the wireless controller, Xbox One X Xbox One X wireless controller (Original). I connect the controller cable to the console and start charging for about 5 or...
  8. My new motherboard has built-in Bluetooth. Can I ditch my Xbox Wireless Receiver and...

in XBoX on Windows
    My new motherboard has built-in Bluetooth. Can I ditch my Xbox Wireless Receiver and...: I never see my Xbox One controller show up as an Available Device in my Bluetooth settings, so I'm assuming not but who knows? dd2db752-a64a-4b74-b54b-f8598add4384
  9. Wired versus Wireless Controllers/Headsets

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wired versus Wireless Controllers/Headsets: Personally I use wireless controllers with rechargeable batteries. Mainly for the cordless freedom. When it comes to the headset I use a wired connection. If I have to wear a headset odds are I'm...
  10. Can No Longer Connect to my Wireless Internet on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can No Longer Connect to my Wireless Internet on Xbox One: I have had no issues with my internet connection on Xbox One until now. The connection from my wireless internet to the console was lost, and now it will not reconnect no matter my attempts. We...