Wireless Sports Headphones

Discus and support Wireless Sports Headphones in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi. Apologies if this had been asked before, but after searching I couldn't find anything. We have the xbox 360 and my wife is looking to use the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Razam622, Aug 27, 2014.

1. Razam622
    Razam622 Guest

Hi. Apologies if this had been asked before, but after searching I couldn't find anything.

We have the xbox 360 and my wife is looking to use the Kinect dance games for her early morning exercises. But, to avoid disturbing me, she'll need to use a wireless sports headphones.

I know there are wireless headphones around but I've only seen the bulky gamer headphones, which would be no good when dancing around. Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

:)

Razam622, Aug 27, 2014
  2. Da Bx Ghost
    Da Bx Ghost Guest
    Microsoft Confirms Xbox One Adaptor for Xbox 360 Headsets

I Hopethey come out with an wireless adapter for the wireless headphones!

Da Bx Ghost, Aug 27, 2014
  3. Can we please get USB headset support on Xbox?

Wireless headphones for the win

The Viral Cyrix, Aug 27, 2014
  4. Wireless Sports Headphones

depending on your make of television, you may be able to use a 3.5mm to bluetooth transmitter. From there, you could use any brand of bluetooth ear or head phone

Cosmicthoughts, Aug 28, 2014
  5. Cosmicthoughts Win User

depending on your make of television, you may be able to use a 3.5mm to bluetooth transmitter. From there, you could use any brand of bluetooth ear or head phone
  6. Xbox360fanguy99 Win User

if i buy the wireless xbox 360 headset, can i hear the game sound/ingame audio in the headset?

How to connect this wireless headphone to the xbox 360?

Xbox 360 work with a cheaper wireless headphone?
  7. Da Bx Ghost Win User

Microsoft Confirms Xbox One Adaptor for Xbox 360 Headsets

I Hopethey come out with an wireless adapter for the wireless headphones!
  8. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Can we please get USB headset support on Xbox?

Wireless headphones for the win
  9. lilbak82 Win User

Wired versus Wireless Controllers/Headsets

i prefer wireless headphones
Thema:

1. Wireless Sports Headphones - Similar Threads - Wireless Sports Headphones

2. Can I connect my xbox wireless (non Bluetooth) 2013 controller to my android via cable?

in XboX Insiders
    Can I connect my xbox wireless (non Bluetooth) 2013 controller to my android via cable?: Hi guys, I have ultimate and wanted to check out the xcloud game service but unfortunately i have the old xbox controllers from 2013 which don't support Bluetooth so i thought i could buy a micro...
  3. How can i stream from Xbox Console to PC wirelessly??? the XBOX CONSOLE COMPANION AND XBOX...

in XBoX on Windows
    How can i stream from Xbox Console to PC wirelessly??? the XBOX CONSOLE COMPANION AND XBOX...: 1. What is your issue? The Xbox Companion App isnt working just loading, then asks if i want to use the new xbox app then loads again. also if i say yes take me to the new xbox app, it doesn't let...
  4. Windows Can't Control Volume of an Xbox Headset Connected via Xbox Wireless Adapter

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Can't Control Volume of an Xbox Headset Connected via Xbox Wireless Adapter: Hi! So I recently made a partial switch from Xbox to PC, and brought my Razer Thresher headset with me: (https://support.razer.com/gaming-headsets-and-audio/razer-thresher-for-xbox-one/) I use...
  5. Xbox 360 wireless controller’s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 wireless controller’s: One of the remote controllers is working the other one just blinks!and it actually wasn’t working at all, now i start it and it blinks continually !! what do? can somebody answer this please?...
  6. Can I order a replacement accessory kit for xbox Elite Series 2 Wireless Controller?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I order a replacement accessory kit for xbox Elite Series 2 Wireless Controller?: I lost my container with charging dock and accessories for my XBox Elite Series 2 Wireless Controller. Is there a way to order a new case that includes the buttons?...
  7. Drop down audio adjustment menu not showing up with wireless headset connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    Drop down audio adjustment menu not showing up with wireless headset connected: I recently purchased a pair of turtle beach stealth 600s for Xbox one. When I got to adjust the audio setting when clicking the home button the audio prompt isn't there. However, when I plug in my...
  8. Xbox Wireless headset keeps disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless headset keeps disconnecting: Hi there I just got a razer thresher (a licensed wireless xbox headset) and it was working fine for a while. Ive noticed the last couple of weeks it has been cutting out really bad and even going...
  9. Wireless mouse

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless mouse: I recently purchased a wireless gaming mouse for my grandson, but it does not work on his Xbox One S. Manufacturer has emailed to say that it will require a converter. Any ides? Thanks...
  10. Xbox Wireless Controller - Sport Blue Special Edition Vibration Motor Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Wireless Controller - Sport Blue Special Edition Vibration Motor Issue: Hey, my new Xbox Wireless Controller - Sport Blue Special Edition arrived finally today! It looks and feels awesome, however I am afraid that it has got a sad issue probably. When I started...