Wireless Sports Headphones

Discus and support Wireless Sports Headphones in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi. Apologies if this had been asked before, but after searching I couldn't find anything. We have the xbox 360 and my wife is looking to use the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Razam622, Aug 27, 2014.

1. Razam622
    Razam622 Guest

Hi. Apologies if this had been asked before, but after searching I couldn't find anything.

We have the xbox 360 and my wife is looking to use the Kinect dance games for her early morning exercises. But, to avoid disturbing me, she'll need to use a wireless sports headphones.

I know there are wireless headphones around but I've only seen the bulky gamer headphones, which would be no good when dancing around. Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

:)

Razam622, Aug 27, 2014
  2. Da Bx Ghost
    Da Bx Ghost Guest
    Microsoft Confirms Xbox One Adaptor for Xbox 360 Headsets

I Hopethey come out with an wireless adapter for the wireless headphones!

Da Bx Ghost, Aug 27, 2014
  3. Can we please get USB headset support on Xbox?

Wireless headphones for the win

The Viral Cyrix, Aug 27, 2014
  4. Wireless Sports Headphones

depending on your make of television, you may be able to use a 3.5mm to bluetooth transmitter. From there, you could use any brand of bluetooth ear or head phone

Cosmicthoughts, Aug 28, 2014
  5. Cosmicthoughts Win User

depending on your make of television, you may be able to use a 3.5mm to bluetooth transmitter. From there, you could use any brand of bluetooth ear or head phone
  6. Da Bx Ghost Win User

Microsoft Confirms Xbox One Adaptor for Xbox 360 Headsets

I Hopethey come out with an wireless adapter for the wireless headphones!
  7. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Can we please get USB headset support on Xbox?

Wireless headphones for the win
  8. lilbak82 Win User

Wired versus Wireless Controllers/Headsets

i prefer wireless headphones
  9. joe.giese Win User

xbox live boot

are you using any wireless headphones?
Thema:

1. Wireless Sports Headphones - Similar Threads - Wireless Sports Headphones

2. Wireless head random disconnects

in XboX Insiders
    Wireless head random disconnects: After about a year I still have this problem, and from what I can see online others too. My wireless Stealth 700 headset will randomly disconnects and stutter, and sometimes not even connect to my...
  3. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Warranty Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Warranty Question: So I just purchased a brand new Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 from Best Buy on 11/18/2019 (yesterday). I went online to the Microsoft website, registered my device and the warranty...
  4. Having trouble pairing Xbox One Wireless Controller with Android Samsung S8 Active Phone...

in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble pairing Xbox One Wireless Controller with Android Samsung S8 Active Phone...: I'm not able to get my Xbox One Wireless Controller(model 1697) to show up on my Android phone(Samsung Galaxy S8 Active). I've press the discovery button on the controller, and scan under...
  5. : Can't Connect to WPA Wireless Network

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Can't Connect to WPA Wireless Network: : Can't Connect to WPA Wireless Network I'm almost certain wpa2 IS supported ... You may mean wpa2 *enterprise* that isn't supported(a lot of schools and colleges tend to use this)...
  6. Xbox one wireless adapter with 360 console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one wireless adapter with 360 console: Is it possible to plug in the Xbox One wireless adapter to the 360 console like you would a wired controller or keyboard? Would the console recognize the input from the adapter like a computer?...
  7. I pre-ordered the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 back in June and have not...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I pre-ordered the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 back in June and have not...: I Called the 877-696-7786 and they are saying that because I did not order the item to be picked up at a store, my controller would not be delivered until December 23rd which is outrageous. I...
  8. Xbox 360 Wireless Hotspot connection problem.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Wireless Hotspot connection problem.: My Xbox 360 won't connect to my Samsung Galaxy S5's Mobile Hotspot. It will connect to other Mobile Hotspot Devices I have using the same SIM card - Giffgaff- and these are 3G, that is the only...
  9. Xbox One wireless controller issues - low battery all the time? Mic not working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One wireless controller issues - low battery all the time? Mic not working?: Hi, I've had my xbox one just under a year now, so it is still under warranty. Lately, the controller will constantly alert me that my batteries are low and constantly turn off - even if I have...
  10. wireless connection not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    wireless connection not working: my brand new xbox one x has just suddenly decided it wont connect to my wireless network. it has been working fine for weeks and then one day i could connect to partys because it said my NAT type...