Wireless USB Headsets

Discus and support Wireless USB Headsets in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft, I was wondering if I would be able to use the Logitech - G733 Lightspeed Wireless DTS Headphones one my xbox one.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cleveraura82236, Oct 16, 2020.

1. Wireless USB Headsets

Dear Microsoft,

I was wondering if I would be able to use the Logitech - G733 Lightspeed Wireless DTS Headphones one my xbox one.

:)

Cleveraura82236, Oct 16, 2020
  2. SammieChaos Win User

USB headset compatibility on Xbox One

Usb headsets are supported as long as they have the proper compatibility. I use a RIG 800LX its usb and wireless. If the headset isnt a gaming headset it may not work correctly.
  3. litlegrl2000 Win User

USB Mic for Xbox 1?

Unfortunatly xbox does not support usb headsets. All headsets need to be connected by 3.5 jack to the controller. The only exception to this is if you purchase a wireless headset and then the dongle connects to the USB.
  4. L4W M4N 114 Win User

Webcam

USB webcam. Stream to mixer and twitch. Wireless controller. Astro a40tr headset with optical audio. I've tried my wireless headset but no change
  5. H3PA80R Win User

headset for xbox one

Sorry to say that this wont work. You nee a Headset with a cable or a wireless one. For the wireless headset you could use the USB for the charging station.
  6. Biggshow Win User

Wireless headsets

I am not too sure what you mean by USB wireless headsets. Is it powered by a cable or is it just a wireless headset? As far as I understand wireless headsets are compatible. I know a few streamers who use them.
Thema:

Wireless USB Headsets

1. Wireless USB Headsets - Similar Threads - Wireless USB Headsets

2. Wireless Headset And Wireless Controller can't connect to a xbox wireless adapter usb at...

in XBoX on Windows
    Wireless Headset And Wireless Controller can't connect to a xbox wireless adapter usb at...: Whenever I connect either my headset or my controller separately they work completely fine. But about 5 minutes after I connect both to the same USB the audio starts going out and the xbox...
  3. Xbox controller won’t sync wirelessly or with the usb cable connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller won’t sync wirelessly or with the usb cable connection: My controller refuses to connect to my xbox wirelessly or with the usb cable... it refuses to work, ive tried everything you name it. From connecting it to a usb to trying to sync to the xbox to...
  4. USB Wireless Headsets On XBox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB Wireless Headsets On XBox One X: Is there any way to get my Corsair RGB Elite wireless headphones to work on my Xbox One? Otherwise, which wireless headset brands work on Xbox One 7e9fd355-4afa-48e0-b3c1-14b8a1bbd649
  5. Pdp lvl50 wireless headset made for xbox. Console will not recognize USB wireless dongle.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pdp lvl50 wireless headset made for xbox. Console will not recognize USB wireless dongle.: It worked fine before.. Then the update happened and it just cut out and won't reconnect.... Tried everything including a full xbox reset... Headset and dongle are fine because it plays a few...
  6. Xbox Wireless Adapter showing Unknown USB Device

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Wireless Adapter showing Unknown USB Device: Hi, My Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 no longer registers when I plug it into any USB socket on my Laptop. It just shows that Device Descriptor Failed, this just happened over night and was...
  7. Headset Audio and mic cutting out issue through a USB wireless and 3.5mm controller headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset Audio and mic cutting out issue through a USB wireless and 3.5mm controller headset: headset connections cuts out and makes skipping noises every 18 seconds (cannot hear sound and mic cuts out also), only while playing games, same issue with different headset and through a USB...
  8. Unplug and re-plug in my usb dongle for wireless headset on Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unplug and re-plug in my usb dongle for wireless headset on Xbox One X: Hi, I'm using a wireless Plantronics Rig 800 LX headset that has a usb dongle that I plug into my Xbox One X. Every time I turn on my Xbox I have to unplug it then plug it in again for the Xbox...
  9. Unplug and re-plug in my usb dongle for wireless headset on Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unplug and re-plug in my usb dongle for wireless headset on Xbox One X: Hi, I'm using a wireless Plantronics Rig 800 headset that has a usb dongle that I plug into my Xbox One X. Every time I turn on my Xbox I have to unplug it then plug it in again for the Xbox...
  10. USB Wireless headset Sonic or Dolby downmix HDMI Receiver audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB Wireless headset Sonic or Dolby downmix HDMI Receiver audio: I have a USB dongle wireless stereo headset. PDP AG9. When the USB dongle is plugged in and Headset settings set to Dolby or Sonic, Settings shows the HDMI Audio out is downgraded to stereo...