Wireless vs. Wired?

Discus and support Wireless vs. Wired? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Wireless is so much simpler and convenient. My headset and all of my controllers are wireless. fabcded7-2719-4d7a-9000-ed211ac4ca1e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Epic Louie, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Epic Louie
    Epic Louie Guest

Wireless vs. Wired?

Wireless is so much simpler and convenient. My headset and all of my controllers are wireless.

:)

Epic Louie, Jul 10, 2019
  2. HalfChaosnova Win User

wired or wireless that is the question

Wireless controller vs Wired

Wireless just because I don't trip over a wire and it is hardly noticeable. Wired will always be better but personally I like wireless.

Wireless Mic vs Wired

A wireless mic is handy but a lot of time, people cut out suddenly and if there is any lag, it affects your headset a little as well. You dont get this issue with a wired headset. I still prefer a wireless mic purely because the lack of wire.
  3. RodneyStrickland647 Win User

Wireless VS Wired

But, don't we always want more speed in our computers, drives,cpu, soundcards,RAM & ROM, its all about speed. I do have a wireless router but I keep my XBOX & Laptop connected (wired) due to speedlag in wireless and because I do have the cables to be able
    to wire all except the systems that are far from the router.
  4. skylaar Win User

Wireless vs. Wired?

I have a wireless headset and like it. It seems like I am opposite when it comes to PC as my keyboard, mouse, and headset are all wired. I do like the fact that I do not have to remember to charge the wired products but I also find myself farther away
    on a couch or something when I play the console so the wireless is more convenient. I have not tried a wired headset through a controller but I see enough posts on the forums related to it that I am not sure that I want to try. LOL
  5. CuRt KiLl YA Win User

Wireless vs. Wired?

Love wireless especially when having a little one. So theres no risk of wires getting pulled
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

Wireless vs. Wired?

Wired will give you less input lag than what wireless will give you.

So it depends on which game im playing if i have my controller wired or wireless.
Thema:

Wireless vs. Wired?

1. Wireless vs. Wired? - Similar Threads - Wireless Wired

2. Xbox One X won't go over 18mbps download...wired or wireless.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X won't go over 18mbps download...wired or wireless.: Hi All, I have searched numerous thread and pages and have not seen anything like this before. Issue: My Xbox, when running the network statistics, will NOT go over 18mbps download and all games...
  3. Disconnecting headset (wireless/wired) causes video in Youtube and Dashboard audio to play...

in XboX Insiders
    Disconnecting headset (wireless/wired) causes video in Youtube and Dashboard audio to play...: Hi all, noticed this a couple weeks back but it's still doing it now. Happens 100% of the time with the wireless headset, 50+% of the time with wired. How to reproduce: Connect a wireless headset...
  4. Wired or Wireless

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wired or Wireless: Wireless and using a rechargeable battery in it 9f8e4b76-9ddf-45cf-828e-f2c4f4e63700
  5. Wired or Wireless

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired or Wireless: if your focus is FPS cable is best, but wireless 5 GHz is cool fb733055-ad32-4b1b-a516-d188b0bd1199
  6. Wireless xbox one headset with wired option

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wireless xbox one headset with wired option: I'm Looking for a headset for the xbox one that is wired but the wire has to be removable incase my cat chews up the wire. I have went through 4 headsets in the last year because of the cat. The...
  7. AT&T: Xbox1 S wireless works but wired connection does not

in XboX Networking Hardware
    AT&T: Xbox1 S wireless works but wired connection does not: AT&T (ISPs): Xbox1 S wireless works but wired connection does not Hello quigman11! Sorry to hear that you're dealing with this issue trying to wire your console up to the internet. I just wanted...
  8. xbox one x disconnects from internet wired and wireless

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one x disconnects from internet wired and wireless: Right...I bought my xbox one x about 5 months ago was really excited and then decided to go out and buy a new 55 inch 4k tv to go with it. first few weeks no issues that i can think of, very happy...
  9. SmartRG SmartRG SR350N: Cannot get xbox 360 to connect wired or wireless after all sreps taken

in XboX Networking Hardware
    SmartRG SmartRG SR350N: Cannot get xbox 360 to connect wired or wireless after all sreps taken: SmartRG (Modems/Gateways) SmartRG SR350N: Cannot get xbox 360 to connect wired or wireless after all sreps taken If you suddenly lost the ability to connect wired and wireless the console may have...
  10. Xbox one X will only connect to the internet with wired network. Wireless not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X will only connect to the internet with wired network. Wireless not working.: So I was using a ethernet cable. But I decided to plug it into my pc to speed up downloads. I have had this WiFi network on my Xbox One X ever since I got it 2 weeks ago. (Brand new) And...