Wireless vs. Wired?

Discus and support Wireless vs. Wired? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Wireless is so much simpler and convenient. My headset and all of my controllers are wireless. fabcded7-2719-4d7a-9000-ed211ac4ca1e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Epic Louie, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Epic Louie
    Epic Louie Guest

Wireless vs. Wired?

Wireless is so much simpler and convenient. My headset and all of my controllers are wireless.

:)

Epic Louie, Jul 10, 2019
  2. HalfChaosnova Win User

wired or wireless that is the question

Wireless controller vs Wired

Wireless just because I don't trip over a wire and it is hardly noticeable. Wired will always be better but personally I like wireless.

Wireless Mic vs Wired

A wireless mic is handy but a lot of time, people cut out suddenly and if there is any lag, it affects your headset a little as well. You dont get this issue with a wired headset. I still prefer a wireless mic purely because the lack of wire.
  3. Fetherlyt Win User

Xbox One X and S Slow Upload Speed

Yea, multiple cables, wireless vs tethered, nothing has made a difference
  4. RodneyStrickland647 Win User

Wireless VS Wired

But, don't we always want more speed in our computers, drives,cpu, soundcards,RAM & ROM, its all about speed. I do have a wireless router but I keep my XBOX & Laptop connected (wired) due to speedlag in wireless and because I do have the cables to be able
    to wire all except the systems that are far from the router.
  5. H3PA80R Win User

Wireless vs. Wired?

For the internet connection i am still favorising the wired soloution. On other things like the Headset it could be both. As long as my turtle beach Headset still works I will use it. After that i switch to wireless.
  6. ccmetro Win User

Wireless vs. Wired?

Wired to prevent input delay, but it's up to you. Wireless has gotten so good lately, that it may be indistinguishable from each other.
Thema:

Wireless vs. Wired?

1. Wireless vs. Wired? - Similar Threads - Wireless Wired

2. Wireless or Wired Controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless or Wired Controller?: I prefer wireless controllers and infact wireless headsets too. I use an elite v1 controller and find it great. 9ee985c8-ac7b-491f-87ad-55d2e4dacf32
  3. Netgear DGND3700: Xbox One not connecting wireless, yet connecting wired.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Netgear DGND3700: Xbox One not connecting wireless, yet connecting wired.: Netgear DGND3700: Xbox One not connecting wireless, yet connecting wired. You may want to try clearing the MAC address. To do that just go to your network settings, click advanced network...
  4. My controller says it's wireless when it's wired and doesn't let me update it.

in XboX Insiders
    My controller says it's wireless when it's wired and doesn't let me update it.: I have repaired a couple of xbox one controllers, and this little guy is the most problematic of all, it has had every fault you can imagine, but this is the last one. And I haven't seen anything...
  5. Xbox one won’t connect to any remote! Wired or wireless!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one won’t connect to any remote! Wired or wireless!: My Xbox One will not connect to any controllers. I have two controllers of my own and neither will stay connected for longer than one or two minutes to my Xbox, if they connect at all. I have...
  6. Wired versus Wireless Controllers/Headsets

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wired versus Wireless Controllers/Headsets: Personally I use wireless controllers with rechargeable batteries. Mainly for the cordless freedom. When it comes to the headset I use a wired connection. If I have to wear a headset odds are I'm...
  7. Can't Get my Wired Wireless X-Box 360 Controller To Work

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Get my Wired Wireless X-Box 360 Controller To Work: Maybe I'm misinformed, but I believe it's possible to use old X-Box 360 controllers for PC games now. I'm not sure if this is only limited to just X-Box One games on PC or if it can be used for...
  8. wireless display xbox one over wired network

in XBoX Games and Apps
    wireless display xbox one over wired network: As far as I understood is that as long as you are in the same network you should be able to connect to the xbox one wireless display app on a w10 pc through a wired network. I can't seem to find...
  9. Wired or wireless

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired or wireless: When connecting your xbox one to live is it best to use a wired or wireless connection? 1ea0d3a3-f604-4845-a1ef-028a5140f1c3
  10. Xbox 1 network works on wireless but not wired setup

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox 1 network works on wireless but not wired setup: Xbox 1 network works on wireless but not wired setup Not a problem, the best place to check is Microsoft Device Support page. They'll provide quotes to repair/replace if it's out of warranty, and...