Wireless xbox one headset with wired option

Discus and support Wireless xbox one headset with wired option in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I'm Looking for a headset for the xbox one that is wired but the wire has to be removable incase my cat chews up the wire. I have went through 4... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Austen.P, Feb 15, 2019.

1. Austen.P
    Austen.P Guest

I'm Looking for a headset for the xbox one that is wired but the wire has to be removable incase my cat chews up the wire. I have went through 4 headsets in the last year because of the cat. The idea is if the cat chews up the headset wire. I can easily
    replace the wire by going out and buying a new aux cord instead of a entire new headset. I tried searching "wireless xbox one headset with wired option" in Bing but i didn't find anything really helpful. If there aren't any headsets for the xbox one that have
    a detachable wire. Then I'll need some suggestions for a wireless headset that can be wired.

Why does every wired headset I see have it where the wire cant be replaced or swapped out? Is it the company trying to save a few cents per headset? or to create more e-waste? to make people buy more headsets if the wire gets destroyed.

:)

Austen.P, Feb 15, 2019
  2. Allebas Win User

wireless headset

Hi Medgar_244,

As of right now you cant use wireless headsets on Xbox. You can only use a wireless controller but the headset as to be wired. i wish you could because I would buy one in a heartbeat. Maybe next gen would offer the option to use wireless headset>>>I have
    my fingerscross.

If the headset comes with a wired you need to plug that into your controller. If it doesnt and is just wireless>>>and you recently brought it, you need to return it for a wired headset. Sorry about that.
    You better tell that to my Turtle beach Elite 800x and Astro A50 Gen 3 headsets

The only way your able to use those headsets on Xbox is connected it to your controller using a wired. You can't use is wirelessly. Xbox doesnt support wireless headset without a wired. It kinda defeat the purpose of a wireless headset.

To the Medgar_244 here is some audio soultions. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/wired-headset-help.
  3. Allebas Win User

wireless headset

Hi Medgar_244,

As of right now you cant use wireless headsets on Xbox. You can only use a wireless controller but the headset as to be wired. i wish you could because I would buy one in a heartbeat. Maybe next gen would offer the option to use wireless headset>>>I have
    my fingerscross.

If the headset comes with a wired you need to plug that into your controller. If it doesnt and is just wireless>>>and you recently brought it, you need to return it for a wired headset. Sorry about that.
  4. WPAK Win User

5. ApocalypseXpony Win User

Hi Recommendations will be any Razer or steel series headsets
  6. MissGeekness Win User

Hi,

The LucidSound LS35X is a wireless headset with a 3.5mm audio jack.

I use a Bose QC35II myself. I can connect it with Bluetooth to 2 devices simultaneously. And for gaming I connect it to the controller with a detachable cable.

The only thing I cannot do with it is voice chat on the xbox (but im not intended to do that anyway).
Thema:

1. Wireless xbox one headset with wired option - Similar Threads - Wireless headset wired

2. Wireless headset works but Xbox one doesn’t recognize the mic.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless headset works but Xbox one doesn’t recognize the mic.: Can anyone help me with a headset mic issue? I just bought the Turtle beach stealth 700 for xbox one. I paired it and the Xbox recognized that it was paired. I followed the instructions given. I...
  3. Pdp lvl50 wireless headset made for xbox. Console will not recognize USB wireless dongle.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pdp lvl50 wireless headset made for xbox. Console will not recognize USB wireless dongle.: It worked fine before.. Then the update happened and it just cut out and won't reconnect.... Tried everything including a full xbox reset... Headset and dongle are fine because it plays a few...
  4. Logitech g933 spectrum headset is not active or compatible using wireless adapter on Xbox X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Logitech g933 spectrum headset is not active or compatible using wireless adapter on Xbox X: Hi, This is such a disappointing issue, I purchased this headset without paying attention that in the near future I would purchase an Xbox which is not compatible, then throw the feature of a...
  5. Wired versus Wireless Controllers/Headsets

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wired versus Wireless Controllers/Headsets: Personally I use wireless controllers with rechargeable batteries. Mainly for the cordless freedom. When it comes to the headset I use a wired connection. If I have to wear a headset odds are I'm...
  6. Disconnecting headset (wireless/wired) causes video in Youtube and Dashboard audio to play...

in XboX Insiders
    Disconnecting headset (wireless/wired) causes video in Youtube and Dashboard audio to play...: Hi all, noticed this a couple weeks back but it's still doing it now. Happens 100% of the time with the wireless headset, 50+% of the time with wired. How to reproduce: Connect a wireless headset...
  7. No sound on headset or mic for XO Three Gaming Headset Wired connected to a wireless controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sound on headset or mic for XO Three Gaming Headset Wired connected to a wireless controller: Purchased a new Ear Force XO Three Gaming Headset(Turtle Beach) and a wireless controller. Connected the headset to the wireless controller and attempted setup on X Box One Console. However, we...
  8. How to switch between Turtle Beach wireless and standard XB1 wired headset for chat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to switch between Turtle Beach wireless and standard XB1 wired headset for chat?: Hey everyone! I recently got a TB Stealth 500x headset, so far I really like it, full wireless chat and sound is very nice. But, I have a question. Is there an easy way to switch back to using the...
  9. Wireless Xbox 360 controller plus wired Xbox headset for use on a PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Xbox 360 controller plus wired Xbox headset for use on a PC: Hi, I want to use a wireless xbox 360 controller with a wired xbox headset on my PC, specifically for the game GTA 5. Is this possible? I have just purchased an official xbox USB wireless gaming...
  10. Wired versus wireless controllers and microphone headsets...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired versus wireless controllers and microphone headsets...: Does anyone have any advise on weather it is more effective to have a headset with a microphone connected to a wired or wireless xbox 360 controller? I do understand that the wireless would have...