Wish list for my perfect setup

Discus and support Wish list for my perfect setup in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I love my xbox one, and i want to give my recomendtions. I need to say 'xbox volumen down' but not for my tv, instead volume down for my digital... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by pattodiablo, Jun 3, 2014.

1. pattodiablo
    pattodiablo Guest

I love my xbox one, and i want to give my recomendtions.

I need to say 'xbox volumen down' but not for my tv, instead volume down for my digital audio device that i have connected.

Also, i dont understand why im forced to choose english if i live in US .... I could speak another languaje also.

Also. It would be perfect that the One Guide could add tv guide from all over the world, also i want to have the chance to add specific channels to my favorites.

:)

pattodiablo, Jun 3, 2014
  2. marknally
    marknally Guest
    Xbox one steering wheel! Has anyone got a suggestion for a good wireless steering wheel?

I really wish they would bring out another wireless speed wheel too, it was the perfect middle ground between a pad and full wheel setup.

marknally, Jun 3, 2014
  3. airmattdog
    airmattdog Guest
    Wish List For Store

Hi there, the best place to post suggestions and feature requests would be at
    http://xbox.uservoice.com
    the correct folks keep an eye on things over there.

airmattdog, Jun 3, 2014
  4. SILKYJJ
    SILKYJJ Guest

When I say volume down it turns down my receiver? How is yours set up? I have my Xbox One going through the receiver with HDMI. Try that perhaps.

SILKYJJ, Jun 8, 2014
  5. SILKYJJ Win User

When I say volume down it turns down my receiver? How is yours set up? I have my Xbox One going through the receiver with HDMI. Try that perhaps.
  6. marknally Win User

Xbox one steering wheel! Has anyone got a suggestion for a good wireless steering wheel?

I really wish they would bring out another wireless speed wheel too, it was the perfect middle ground between a pad and full wheel setup.
  7. CODukes4 Win User

Wish List

ya, you are right about OMA. I have this weird fantasy where people play the game the way it was intended to be played. I'm sticking to my guns on the rest though....I was a fan of headshot challenges back in COD4. If little kids want to spend their Saturday
    night hiding in a corner with their friends shooting each other in the head, lol, feel free....I'll be capping flags.
  8. LORD TSARKON Win User

Wish List

I agree with everything except for the ONE MAN ARMY Perk... probably one of the most abusive Perks in the COD series... Ever try to play Domination in MW2 only to have the ENTIRE enemy team with OMA PRo and noob tubing on Terminal? I guess not... I"m surprised
    you did not say bring back other broken perks like Commando. Even with your version of no noob tubes its still a HUGE UNBALANCED PERK... you should not be able to change classes and resupply with new ammo by holding down the Y button... scavenger perk is
    ok because the perk suggests you are killing or looking for ammo on dead bodies.. which means you are not camping in a corner with OMA and constantly getting new weapons and ammo safely.
  9. chemicalsora Win User

Wish List

Getting attachments via headshot challenges? No thanks.
Thema:

1. Wish list for my perfect setup - Similar Threads - Wish list perfect

2. October 2019 Xbox Update Delivers New Family Settings Features, Wish List Notifications,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    October 2019 Xbox Update Delivers New Family Settings Features, Wish List Notifications,...: They've been busy bees. Liking the sound of better mixer integration for sure 5e642201-c518-4faa-ba3f-3c598a412ae2
  3. have problems with seeing the Wish List Notifications after checking in the guide where to...

in XboX Insiders
    have problems with seeing the Wish List Notifications after checking in the guide where to...: I actually got the test Wish List working on my console I went into the store and then I went to the deals page. I chose some games and clicked the Heart on each game i picked and then I viewed...
  4. Problem with being able to not add games to my wish list in the store after going to the...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with being able to not add games to my wish list in the store after going to the...: [IMG] submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd [link] [comments]
  5. Help us test Wish List Notifications!

in XboX Insiders
    Help us test Wish List Notifications!: Hi Xbox Insiders! Based on your feedback both here and in Xbox Requests, you told us that you wanted to know when something on your wish list is on sale. We’re ready to start testing that...
  6. Wish list gone

in XboX Insiders
    Wish list gone: My wish list has vanished. I used the feature a lot. I used to get it from the top left three dots on the top right corner but now when I click them the option is not there. I went to the store...
  7. Viewing a friends xbox store wish list.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Viewing a friends xbox store wish list.: A friend sent me his Microsoft Store wish list on xbox one but when I open the message nothing is there. He has tried several times and we still cannot figure out why I am not receiving anything...
  8. Made my Xbox my Home Xbox and now I can't see my Wish List

in XBoX on Consoles
    Made my Xbox my Home Xbox and now I can't see my Wish List: So I was trying to play a game and it suggested I make this xbox my home xbox. Didn't realize it wasn't but sure. So I do that and now I can't see my wish list. Says to sign in even though I am....
  9. Microsoft Flight Simulator Wish List Of Planes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Wish List Of Planes: During E3 2019 We've seen Microsoft Flight Simulator Is returning to PC and Xbox One Here's a List of Aircraft I like to see A380, 737, 787,777 then recreational sport Icon A5 featured in the...
  10. Backwards Compatible Wish List

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatible Wish List: This is my most wanted list of backwards compatible games. Please share yours too! 1. Need for speed hot pursuit 2. Need for speed most wanted 3. Test drive unlimited 4. Quake arena arcade 5....