Wish list for my perfect setup

Discus and support Wish list for my perfect setup in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I love my xbox one, and i want to give my recomendtions. I need to say 'xbox volumen down' but not for my tv, instead volume down for my digital... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by pattodiablo, Jun 3, 2014.

1. pattodiablo
    pattodiablo Guest

I love my xbox one, and i want to give my recomendtions.

I need to say 'xbox volumen down' but not for my tv, instead volume down for my digital audio device that i have connected.

Also, i dont understand why im forced to choose english if i live in US .... I could speak another languaje also.

Also. It would be perfect that the One Guide could add tv guide from all over the world, also i want to have the chance to add specific channels to my favorites.

:)

pattodiablo, Jun 3, 2014
  2. marknally
    marknally Guest
    Xbox one steering wheel! Has anyone got a suggestion for a good wireless steering wheel?

I really wish they would bring out another wireless speed wheel too, it was the perfect middle ground between a pad and full wheel setup.

marknally, Jun 3, 2014
  3. airmattdog
    airmattdog Guest
    Wish List For Store

Hi there, the best place to post suggestions and feature requests would be at
    http://xbox.uservoice.com
    the correct folks keep an eye on things over there.

airmattdog, Jun 3, 2014
  4. SILKYJJ
    SILKYJJ Guest

When I say volume down it turns down my receiver? How is yours set up? I have my Xbox One going through the receiver with HDMI. Try that perhaps.

SILKYJJ, Jun 8, 2014
  5. SILKYJJ Win User

When I say volume down it turns down my receiver? How is yours set up? I have my Xbox One going through the receiver with HDMI. Try that perhaps.
  6. marknally Win User

Xbox one steering wheel! Has anyone got a suggestion for a good wireless steering wheel?

I really wish they would bring out another wireless speed wheel too, it was the perfect middle ground between a pad and full wheel setup.
  7. CODukes4 Win User

Wish List

ya, you are right about OMA. I have this weird fantasy where people play the game the way it was intended to be played. I'm sticking to my guns on the rest though....I was a fan of headshot challenges back in COD4. If little kids want to spend their Saturday
    night hiding in a corner with their friends shooting each other in the head, lol, feel free....I'll be capping flags.
  8. LORD TSARKON Win User

Wish List

I agree with everything except for the ONE MAN ARMY Perk... probably one of the most abusive Perks in the COD series... Ever try to play Domination in MW2 only to have the ENTIRE enemy team with OMA PRo and noob tubing on Terminal? I guess not... I"m surprised
    you did not say bring back other broken perks like Commando. Even with your version of no noob tubes its still a HUGE UNBALANCED PERK... you should not be able to change classes and resupply with new ammo by holding down the Y button... scavenger perk is
    ok because the perk suggests you are killing or looking for ammo on dead bodies.. which means you are not camping in a corner with OMA and constantly getting new weapons and ammo safely.
  9. chemicalsora Win User

Wish List

Getting attachments via headshot challenges? No thanks.
Thema:

1. Wish list for my perfect setup - Similar Threads - Wish list perfect

2. Wish List glitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wish List glitch: My Wish List page on the Xbox store is glitching out. I know the maximum you're supposed to be able to add to it is 100; but it won't let me add anything past 94. Until recently that maximum was...
  3. I can't share my wish list

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't share my wish list: I can't share my wish list 14591b80-ec55-4b37-b0e8-112bb258d672
  4. Can't access wish list

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't access wish list: Hello there, everybody! A couple days ago I was browsing the Microsoft Store on my Xbox One console, when I found I was unable to view my wish list. The only article I could find was unhelpful,...
  5. Improvement Proposal: Xbox Shortcuts (wish list!)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Improvement Proposal: Xbox Shortcuts (wish list!): I really miss this shortcuts! 1. Audio Shortcuts: After pressing Xbox button hold and press "RB" and up and down for volume. 2. Edge Browser: Refresh button. 3. Last Recordings: Delete button....
  6. Store Wunschliste[Translation-Store wish list]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Store Wunschliste[Translation-Store wish list]: Hallo, Ich hätte da eine Frage zu der Wunschliste. Ich kann einfach nicht finden, wo ich die Wunschliste aufrufen kann. Ich habe ein Spiel zur Wunschliste hinzugefügt und würde mir diese...
  7. My Wish List for the Xbox Series X:

in XboX Insiders
    My Wish List for the Xbox Series X:: BLUETOOTH SUPPORT I wasn't able to find any post for this request recently, but... I would love to see built in Bluetooth Support so we can sync up a set of Earbuds (esp High-end Buds like the...
  8. Backwards Compatibility Wish List

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatibility Wish List: Resident Evil Raccoon City Saw Stranglehold Street Fighter 3rd Strike f2db5e17-cb46-4c2f-86c5-d94b3362b755
  9. Cannot view my wish list.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cannot view my wish list.: Greetings! Need help with one annoying problem. When I open my wish list I can only see this: Try that again. We can't show you this wish list at the moment. cV: 0IatNN6i8ki3iexj.0.4.0 Could...
  10. More than 65 items in a wish list?

in XboX Insiders
    More than 65 items in a wish list?: I don't want a limit. I need hundreds if possible. I buy lots of games. Thanks. submitted by /u/grabacontroller [link] [comments]