Wish list gone

Discus and support Wish list gone in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My wish list has vanished. I used the feature a lot. I used to get it from the top left three dots on the top right corner but now when I click them... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/jack-dooky, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Wish list gone

My wish list has vanished. I used the feature a lot. I used to get it from the top left three dots on the top right corner but now when I click them the option is not there. I went to the store and added a game to wish list by clicking the heart icon and it cam up with continue shopping or view wish list. I clicked view wish list and some random games came up that weren’t on my wish list. I reported the problem through the console. Anybody else use this feature and have problems?

submitted by /u/jack-dooky
    [link] [comments]

/u/jack-dooky, Sep 4, 2019
  2. CODukes4 Win User

Wish List

ya, you are right about OMA. I have this weird fantasy where people play the game the way it was intended to be played. I'm sticking to my guns on the rest though....I was a fan of headshot challenges back in COD4. If little kids want to spend their Saturday
    night hiding in a corner with their friends shooting each other in the head, lol, feel free....I'll be capping flags.
  3. LORD TSARKON Win User

Wish List

I agree with everything except for the ONE MAN ARMY Perk... probably one of the most abusive Perks in the COD series... Ever try to play Domination in MW2 only to have the ENTIRE enemy team with OMA PRo and noob tubing on Terminal? I guess not... I"m surprised
    you did not say bring back other broken perks like Commando. Even with your version of no noob tubes its still a HUGE UNBALANCED PERK... you should not be able to change classes and resupply with new ammo by holding down the Y button... scavenger perk is
    ok because the perk suggests you are killing or looking for ammo on dead bodies.. which means you are not camping in a corner with OMA and constantly getting new weapons and ammo safely.
  4. chemicalsora Win User

Wish List

Getting attachments via headshot challenges? No thanks.
  5. Remedy OmG Win User

Wish List

No one thinks you're funny. I think you need a new forum ban.
  6. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

Wish List

[quote user="LORD TSARKON"]

I agree with everything except for the ONE MAN ARMY Perk... probably one of the most abusive Perks in the COD series... Ever try to play Domination in MW2 only to have the ENTIRE enemy team with OMA PRo and noob tubing on Terminal? I guess not... [/quote]The
    OP says no explosive re-supplies, so that doesn't count.

[quote user="LORD TSARKON"]I"m surprised you did not say bring back other broken perks like Commando. Even with your version of no noob tubes its still a HUGE UNBALANCED PERK... you should not be able to change classes and resupply with new ammo by holding
    down the Y button... scavenger perk is ok because the perk suggests you are killing or looking for ammo on dead bodies.. which means you are not camping in a corner with OMA and constantly getting new weapons and ammo safely.

[/quote]This, I still agree with. OMA is just bad.
Thema:

Wish list gone

1. Wish list gone - Similar Threads - Wish list gone

2. Viewing a friends xbox store wish list.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Viewing a friends xbox store wish list.: A friend sent me his Microsoft Store wish list on xbox one but when I open the message nothing is there. He has tried several times and we still cannot figure out why I am not receiving anything...
  3. Made my Xbox my Home Xbox and now I can't see my Wish List

in XBoX on Consoles
    Made my Xbox my Home Xbox and now I can't see my Wish List: So I was trying to play a game and it suggested I make this xbox my home xbox. Didn't realize it wasn't but sure. So I do that and now I can't see my wish list. Says to sign in even though I am....
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator Wish List Of Planes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Wish List Of Planes: During E3 2019 We've seen Microsoft Flight Simulator Is returning to PC and Xbox One Here's a List of Aircraft I like to see A380, 737, 787,777 then recreational sport Icon A5 featured in the...
  5. Backwards Compatible Wish List

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatible Wish List: This is my most wanted list of backwards compatible games. Please share yours too! 1. Need for speed hot pursuit 2. Need for speed most wanted 3. Test drive unlimited 4. Quake arena arcade 5....
  6. Forza 7 car pack wish list. What car would you guys like to see in a new car pack?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza 7 car pack wish list. What car would you guys like to see in a new car pack?: Personally I would love to see a 1993 Chevy Silverado 454 SS. I'd even settle with a early 90s 4th gen f body. Lets give the 90s some love people lol. 3c684683-61f0-451a-8b4f-0002053dc7d4
  7. Issue with the wish list on the GR website

in XBoX on Windows
    Issue with the wish list on the GR website: Hello, when trying to view items in wish list (Greek website) the game title tag overlaps the price tag making it too hard to read. Here is a screenshot for reference. You may want to sort this!...
  8. Wish list for games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wish list for games: I am not sure what the best category is for this but I would like to have the option of a "Wish List" to add video games that I want to get at a later time when I can afford them....
  9. Wish List Feature

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Wish List Feature: Isn't it good we have a wish list feature in Microsoft Store like Steam? Add your games you want, and if they discount you know that with a notification. //sorry for my bad english....
  10. wish list of games for free for 360 and one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    wish list of games for free for 360 and one: here are game i like 2 see free or free with gold call of duty bo2 madden 15 wwe 2k17 nba 2k14 for 360 for Xbox one. Minecraft full house poker madden 17 call of duty mw2 gta 5 . here are some...