Wish list gone

Discus and support Wish list gone in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My wish list has vanished. I used the feature a lot. I used to get it from the top left three dots on the top right corner but now when I click them... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/jack-dooky, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Wish list gone

My wish list has vanished. I used the feature a lot. I used to get it from the top left three dots on the top right corner but now when I click them the option is not there. I went to the store and added a game to wish list by clicking the heart icon and it cam up with continue shopping or view wish list. I clicked view wish list and some random games came up that weren’t on my wish list. I reported the problem through the console. Anybody else use this feature and have problems?

submitted by /u/jack-dooky
    [link] [comments]

/u/jack-dooky, Sep 4, 2019
  2. CODukes4 Win User

Wish List

ya, you are right about OMA. I have this weird fantasy where people play the game the way it was intended to be played. I'm sticking to my guns on the rest though....I was a fan of headshot challenges back in COD4. If little kids want to spend their Saturday
    night hiding in a corner with their friends shooting each other in the head, lol, feel free....I'll be capping flags.
  3. LORD TSARKON Win User

Wish List

I agree with everything except for the ONE MAN ARMY Perk... probably one of the most abusive Perks in the COD series... Ever try to play Domination in MW2 only to have the ENTIRE enemy team with OMA PRo and noob tubing on Terminal? I guess not... I"m surprised
    you did not say bring back other broken perks like Commando. Even with your version of no noob tubes its still a HUGE UNBALANCED PERK... you should not be able to change classes and resupply with new ammo by holding down the Y button... scavenger perk is
    ok because the perk suggests you are killing or looking for ammo on dead bodies.. which means you are not camping in a corner with OMA and constantly getting new weapons and ammo safely.
  4. chemicalsora Win User

Wish List

Getting attachments via headshot challenges? No thanks.
  5. Remedy OmG Win User

Wish List

No one thinks you're funny. I think you need a new forum ban.
  6. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

Wish List

[quote user="LORD TSARKON"]

I agree with everything except for the ONE MAN ARMY Perk... probably one of the most abusive Perks in the COD series... Ever try to play Domination in MW2 only to have the ENTIRE enemy team with OMA PRo and noob tubing on Terminal? I guess not... [/quote]The
    OP says no explosive re-supplies, so that doesn't count.

[quote user="LORD TSARKON"]I"m surprised you did not say bring back other broken perks like Commando. Even with your version of no noob tubes its still a HUGE UNBALANCED PERK... you should not be able to change classes and resupply with new ammo by holding
    down the Y button... scavenger perk is ok because the perk suggests you are killing or looking for ammo on dead bodies.. which means you are not camping in a corner with OMA and constantly getting new weapons and ammo safely.

[/quote]This, I still agree with. OMA is just bad.
Thema:

Wish list gone

1. Wish list gone - Similar Threads - Wish list gone

2. Backwards Compatibility Wish List

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatibility Wish List: Resident Evil Raccoon City Saw Stranglehold Street Fighter 3rd Strike f2db5e17-cb46-4c2f-86c5-d94b3362b755
  3. Cannot view my wish list.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cannot view my wish list.: Greetings! Need help with one annoying problem. When I open my wish list I can only see this: Try that again. We can't show you this wish list at the moment. cV: 0IatNN6i8ki3iexj.0.4.0 Could...
  4. More than 65 items in a wish list?

in XboX Insiders
    More than 65 items in a wish list?: I don't want a limit. I need hundreds if possible. I buy lots of games. Thanks. submitted by /u/grabacontroller [link] [comments]
  5. Still haveing ongoing issue with seeing the wish list notifications after picking products...

in XboX Insiders
    Still haveing ongoing issue with seeing the wish list notifications after picking products...: Xbox Insider Staff Since the last post I made here 12 days ago about not seeing the wish list notifications showing up in the guide where the Alerts bell is in the guide. after going to the store...
  6. October 2019 Xbox Update Delivers New Family Settings Features, Wish List Notifications,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    October 2019 Xbox Update Delivers New Family Settings Features, Wish List Notifications,...: They've been busy bees. Liking the sound of better mixer integration for sure 5e642201-c518-4faa-ba3f-3c598a412ae2
  7. have problems with seeing the Wish List Notifications after checking in the guide where to...

in XboX Insiders
    have problems with seeing the Wish List Notifications after checking in the guide where to...: I actually got the test Wish List working on my console I went into the store and then I went to the deals page. I chose some games and clicked the Heart on each game i picked and then I viewed...
  8. Problem with being able to not add games to my wish list in the store after going to the...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with being able to not add games to my wish list in the store after going to the...: [IMG] submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd [link] [comments]
  9. Help us test Wish List Notifications!

in XboX Insiders
    Help us test Wish List Notifications!: Hi Xbox Insiders! Based on your feedback both here and in Xbox Requests, you told us that you wanted to know when something on your wish list is on sale. We’re ready to start testing that...
  10. Viewing a friends xbox store wish list.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Viewing a friends xbox store wish list.: A friend sent me his Microsoft Store wish list on xbox one but when I open the message nothing is there. He has tried several times and we still cannot figure out why I am not receiving anything...