Wish to be added to Preview Program? Support recommended I come here

Discus and support Wish to be added to Preview Program? Support recommended I come here in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I was just looking to try to get into the program I contact support and they suggested I come here and do this can anyone help ?... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by youngdream928, Nov 18, 2015.

1. Wish to be added to Preview Program? Support recommended I come here

I was just looking to try to get into the program I contact support and they suggested I come here and do this can anyone help ?

:)

youngdream928, Nov 18, 2015
  2. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    early access for ARK: Survival Evolved

Please read the previous posts.

You don't need to be added to anything,the game preview is open to everyone.

This is a support forum.If you wish to discuss this game there's a thread in one of the general discussion forums here Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened.

Daft Badger, Nov 18, 2015
  3. cis0123
    cis0123 Guest
    Cyber Theft - Support recommended post here

I ran across a YOUTUBE video where a stolen account is recorded while the thief contacts the orignal account holder and attempts to extort MORE to get the account back.

Start Here ->

[Removed by Moderator]

There seem to be several videos by differing persons doing this same kind of thing.

When I contacted support to report this, they suggested that these forums are were this should be done. Have a look, this is clearly an issue.

cis0123, Nov 18, 2015
  4. medium bloke
    medium bloke Guest

Hi there,

Unfortunately you cannot be invited over the support forums. You will need a friend who is already in the preview program to invite you.

As far as I know, the Preview Program is still at maximum capacity, and is not currently accepting new people. If you do get an invite, you will likely be placed in a queue of others who wish to join. This may take a while.

Thanks!

medium bloke, Nov 18, 2015
  5. medium bloke Win User

Hi there,

Unfortunately you cannot be invited over the support forums. You will need a friend who is already in the preview program to invite you.

As far as I know, the Preview Program is still at maximum capacity, and is not currently accepting new people. If you do get an invite, you will likely be placed in a queue of others who wish to join. This may take a while.

Thanks!
  6. chemicalsora Win User

And... Here comes the ads.

I don't plan on giving up my 360 anytime soon. Even with BC, there are games that won't be playable on XB1 and that's where the 360 comes in.
  7. pkvas Win User

And... Here comes the ads.

Haven't touched my 360 since I got the One but it was showing signs of dying last time I played it and the other 2 360s I had both lasted like 18 months. It's not a very reliable console and it won't be long before Microsoft will stop supporting it
  8. Daft Badger Win User

early access for ARK: Survival Evolved

Please read the previous posts.

You don't need to be added to anything,the game preview is open to everyone.

This is a support forum.If you wish to discuss this game there's a thread in one of the general discussion forums here http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/hardware__services/f/3817/t/2027565.aspx
  9. ScOxLGND442 Win User

Preview program

I was just told to come here by the text support and they would let me get it
Thema:

1. Wish to be added to Preview Program? Support recommended I come here - Similar Threads - Wish added Preview

2. i have just bought gamepass for pc and wish to play minecraft but it refuses to let me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have just bought gamepass for pc and wish to play minecraft but it refuses to let me: i bought game pass to play Minecraft java but the game will not let me make a user name and start the game c02584f6-5f7a-49b9-8251-38e2e1c9a9ca
  3. I’m really fed up. Can’t get into account and getting no support. Wish I’d never bought the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m really fed up. Can’t get into account and getting no support. Wish I’d never bought the...: My old Xbox one S broke so I got the new series X. Spent so much money on it but it may as well be a brick as I can’t remember my login details. I have my gamer tag, all the games I’ve ever...
  4. I really wish that game clips and screenshots would stay in order when you upload them all...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I really wish that game clips and screenshots would stay in order when you upload them all...: I hate how it doesn't... Like my memories are being randomly rearranged. All it would take is that the file is automatically named with the current date and time as it is created on the Xbox. The...
  5. You must have a gamer profile signed in if you wish to save, load, or delete any progres.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You must have a gamer profile signed in if you wish to save, load, or delete any progres.: Hello. I've been trying to play fight night champion online for months now and can't seem to find a solution. The method where you press the back button as well as the start button to then manage...
  6. I have my microsoft order number for Flight Simulator and wish to move my install to my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have my microsoft order number for Flight Simulator and wish to move my install to my...: I have my microsoft order number for Flight Simulator and wish to move my install to my gaming laptop. How do I do it? 1defa02b-2009-45f1-8b35-5d6922c21f2c
  7. Request: Add wish list to app and sale notifications.

in XboX Insiders
    Request: Add wish list to app and sale notifications.: The wish list feature seems to be a bit of a mess recently. Are we keeping it or not? Sometimes the add to wish list button is there sometimes not. It’s a great way to see all your wanted games at...
  8. Adding a game to Xbox Wish List via Online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Adding a game to Xbox Wish List via Online: Hello Guys, I'm having trouble finding a way to add an Xbox game to my Wish List when I'm looking at games via online, through the MS store. I see how to add it to Cart, and such, but nothing for...
  9. wish list issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    wish list issues: I have a xbox series x, I can't add games to wish list from store. When I'm trying to add a game to wish list nothing happened and the button still showing me 'add game to wish list'. What I need...
  10. Features or services you wish were added to XBL

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Features or services you wish were added to XBL: I would like Microsoft to add the ability to sell any digital game we want to get rid of, or no longer play for MS credits to use towards another game. A decent amount of Credits though. At least...