Wish to be added to Preview Program? Support recommended I come here

Discus and support Wish to be added to Preview Program? Support recommended I come here in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I was just looking to try to get into the program I contact support and they suggested I come here and do this can anyone help ?... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by youngdream928, Nov 18, 2015.

1. Wish to be added to Preview Program? Support recommended I come here

I was just looking to try to get into the program I contact support and they suggested I come here and do this can anyone help ?

:)

youngdream928, Nov 18, 2015
  2. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    early access for ARK: Survival Evolved

Please read the previous posts.

You don't need to be added to anything,the game preview is open to everyone.

This is a support forum.If you wish to discuss this game there's a thread in one of the general discussion forums here Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened.

Daft Badger, Nov 18, 2015
  3. cis0123
    cis0123 Guest
    Cyber Theft - Support recommended post here

I ran across a YOUTUBE video where a stolen account is recorded while the thief contacts the orignal account holder and attempts to extort MORE to get the account back.

Start Here ->

[Removed by Moderator]

There seem to be several videos by differing persons doing this same kind of thing.

When I contacted support to report this, they suggested that these forums are were this should be done. Have a look, this is clearly an issue.

cis0123, Nov 18, 2015
  4. medium bloke
    medium bloke Guest

Hi there,

Unfortunately you cannot be invited over the support forums. You will need a friend who is already in the preview program to invite you.

As far as I know, the Preview Program is still at maximum capacity, and is not currently accepting new people. If you do get an invite, you will likely be placed in a queue of others who wish to join. This may take a while.

Thanks!

medium bloke, Nov 18, 2015
  5. medium bloke Win User

Hi there,

Unfortunately you cannot be invited over the support forums. You will need a friend who is already in the preview program to invite you.

As far as I know, the Preview Program is still at maximum capacity, and is not currently accepting new people. If you do get an invite, you will likely be placed in a queue of others who wish to join. This may take a while.

Thanks!
  6. chemicalsora Win User

And... Here comes the ads.

I don't plan on giving up my 360 anytime soon. Even with BC, there are games that won't be playable on XB1 and that's where the 360 comes in.
  7. pkvas Win User

And... Here comes the ads.

Haven't touched my 360 since I got the One but it was showing signs of dying last time I played it and the other 2 360s I had both lasted like 18 months. It's not a very reliable console and it won't be long before Microsoft will stop supporting it
  8. Daft Badger Win User

early access for ARK: Survival Evolved

Please read the previous posts.

You don't need to be added to anything,the game preview is open to everyone.

This is a support forum.If you wish to discuss this game there's a thread in one of the general discussion forums here http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/hardware__services/f/3817/t/2027565.aspx
  9. ScOxLGND442 Win User

Preview program

I was just told to come here by the text support and they would let me get it
Thema:

1. Wish to be added to Preview Program? Support recommended I come here - Similar Threads - Wish added Preview

2. Xbox game pass expired and I don’t wish to renew but being forced to

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox game pass expired and I don’t wish to renew but being forced to: My xbox game pass has expired. I’m now not allowed to make any other purchases without renewing the game pass. I do not wish to renew it! I’m being told that i cant remove the payment method...
  3. Backwards Compatibility Wish List

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatibility Wish List: Resident Evil Raccoon City Saw Stranglehold Street Fighter 3rd Strike f2db5e17-cb46-4c2f-86c5-d94b3362b755
  4. I wish my last question didn;t closed to fast. Another question about the ban I recieved

in XBoX on Consoles
    I wish my last question didn;t closed to fast. Another question about the ban I recieved: They just ended the ban on me and I wanting to know will this still count towards my rep overall to a permament banned later on or was this more of a mistake? Cause I never got the case review in...
  5. Does anyone else wish we could make a Design Lab Elite Controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone else wish we could make a Design Lab Elite Controller?: That would be pretty cool. b3b5554d-3f55-4192-8933-1499637ddeb4
  6. Cannot view my wish list.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cannot view my wish list.: Greetings! Need help with one annoying problem. When I open my wish list I can only see this: Try that again. We can't show you this wish list at the moment. cV: 0IatNN6i8ki3iexj.0.4.0 Could...
  7. Xbox Insiders: Changes made to auto-play settings for videos in the Store. If you wish to...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders: Changes made to auto-play settings for videos in the Store. If you wish to...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Xbox-Insider [link] [comments]
  8. More than 65 items in a wish list?

in XboX Insiders
    More than 65 items in a wish list?: I don't want a limit. I need hundreds if possible. I buy lots of games. Thanks. submitted by /u/grabacontroller [link] [comments]
  9. Still haveing ongoing issue with seeing the wish list notifications after picking products...

in XboX Insiders
    Still haveing ongoing issue with seeing the wish list notifications after picking products...: Xbox Insider Staff Since the last post I made here 12 days ago about not seeing the wish list notifications showing up in the guide where the Alerts bell is in the guide. after going to the store...
  10. Features or services you wish were added to XBL

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Features or services you wish were added to XBL: I would like Microsoft to add the ability to sell any digital game we want to get rid of, or no longer play for MS credits to use towards another game. A decent amount of Credits though. At least...