Wishlist functionality missing from Microsoft Xbox Store

Discus and support Wishlist functionality missing from Microsoft Xbox Store in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hey it looks like the wishlist button is missing from webpages for games on the Microsoft Store. I checked using Firefox and Chrome. Anyone else seeing... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by glennf14, Nov 21, 2020.

1. glennf14
    glennf14 Guest

Hey it looks like the wishlist button is missing from webpages for games on the Microsoft Store. I checked using Firefox and Chrome. Anyone else seeing this? Thanks!

For example, AC Valhalla: https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/p/assassins-creed-valhalla/9n91xstfchrq

:)

glennf14, Nov 21, 2020
  2. Pixy22 Win User

Mine too, I just found out yesterday. So far , the only way I have found to add games on my wishlist is to add it while browsing the store on my xbox itself.
  3. Robert VKaminski Win User

Wishlist feature on xbox one gone?

Hey Everyone Paolo S on Chat Support says Microsoft is removing the wishlist feature from Xbox one it will probaly be in Xbox News soon. He gave me this Link https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/wishlist?wa=wsignin1.0 you can only access the wishlist
    on the Pc for now
  4. GodsAssassin007 Win User

WISHLIST - MICROSOFT/XBOX STORE

As far as I know it is a feature that has been talked about being worked on, it just hasn't been implemented yet. Hopefully it is soon though!
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

Can’t wait for it to happen. Thought it would have been by now.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Thema:

1. Wishlist functionality missing from Microsoft Xbox Store - Similar Threads - Wishlist functionality missing

2. Gamers Wishlists

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamers Wishlists: How do i view a friends wishlist in xbox? I would lioe to buy a game from it dor them but i dont know how to acess it. a1e130e7-c732-4bdf-809f-df381859f0a8
  3. Wishlist is gone.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wishlist is gone.: I went to check my wishlist and its gone,just had an update so i called support and they said they were working on it. I hope to get it back soon i had alot of games on there that i wanted to buy....
  4. Wishlist feature on xbox one gone?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wishlist feature on xbox one gone?: Has the wishlist feature been removed on the xbox one console? I tried to access it today and the option is no longer in the store menu. 69a6f95a-73a7-4c5b-9771-c02aeb5097fe
  5. Wishlist missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wishlist missing: wishlist is gone on my xbox one from a couple days ago It does show up on the web page Is there any set up i may try? Thanks and sorry for my english 5593573c-1c43-4e80-b4a7-7baf1f41de20
  6. My personal & perfectly sane Series X wishlist!

in XboX Insiders
    My personal & perfectly sane Series X wishlist!: I was dreaming the other night and figured I'd create a post here. If Microsoft is going to revamp Xbox Game OS with the launch of Series X, it would be very nice to implement these features in...
  7. How Do I View Another Gamers Wishlist On My Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Do I View Another Gamers Wishlist On My Xbox?: Hello, On Xbox there is no longer an option to share Wishlist. So now how can I view another gamers Wishlist from my Xbox? I want to buy gifts for players on my friends list but now can not find...
  8. I can't add more than 65 wishlist items on my Xbox one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't add more than 65 wishlist items on my Xbox one.: Why can't I? It's weird. Please help me. Thanks. 30af0fd2-fe33-486a-bdcb-db07c35faa0f
  9. Wishlist sale/discounted notifications? They works or still not?

in XboX Insiders
    Wishlist sale/discounted notifications? They works or still not?: Hello, Already couple of months or so we have option in wishlist (store settings to check/mark “receive notifications if wishlist have sale or something like that”, but i never see any...
  10. Xbox Wishlist

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Wishlist: Is there a way to fix my wishlist? Ive been trying to share it with a friend and it keeps kicking me out of the store back to the home screen for somereason and i dont understand why....