Wishlist sale/discounted notifications? They works or still not?

Discus and support Wishlist sale/discounted notifications? They works or still not? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, Already couple of months or so we have option in wishlist (store settings to check/mark “receive notifications if wishlist have sale or... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/earmack, Oct 24, 2019.

1. /u/earmack
    /u/earmack Guest

Hello,

Already couple of months or so we have option in wishlist (store settings to check/mark “receive notifications if wishlist have sale or something like that”, but i never see any notifications about that!?

All my preference notifications ON, store settings ON, so when or where or how i must to get this notification and/or alerts?

I already see few items on sale, some missed before coz i dont get where notes?

I start used 3rd party apps on my iphone to get notifications about sale games, coz xbox dont inform me anyway.

Ps.: report a problem via console ✅

submitted by /u/earmack
    [link] [comments]

/u/earmack, Oct 24, 2019
  2. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

Xbox Game Sales and Promo Question / Suggestion

I'm all for sales and discounts. I would really love to be notified when a game I have on my wishlist goes on sale.
  3. Korhog Win User

Do gamepass games on sale get an additional discount with gamepass?

an additional discount works with gold, and You have additional discount for games in XGP, but I'm not really sure what XGP discount works with games on sales
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

New Shopping Cart feature

Yep other services send notifications when a title in the wishlist is on sale
  5. Dhuran Win User

In a Digital World...

Having used Steam (and other digital sales platforms like GOG.com, and Desura) for quite a while, I would say the potential is definitely there for prices being low enough to make up for a lack of employee discount, especially if you wait for a sale. Steam
    sales routinely put games on sale for around 80% off, and not just crummy games either. That all depends of course, on how much of a discount Microsoft is willing to put the games out for. I would say they're better than they used to be with sales, but still
    kind of lackluster.

They recently started selling Steam wallet cards at Gamestop, so I would imagine if you get an employee discount on those that it would work in much the same way for digital sales on Xbox One.
  6. Tatakai no Kami Win User

if i get the gears 3 season pass do i still get the dlc that came out today?

[quote user="The Grub Killah"]

The season pass never was on sale, it's been the same price since it first came out and will stay that price for as long as it's on the marketplace.

[/quote]But it is on sale, it's on sale right now for 2400MSP, Oh wait then you contradict yourself by saying it is on the marketplace, Why even post that it isn't if you are going to say it is in the same sentence?

Anyway at some point in the next few months it will be in the Weekly MS Sale where it's discounted 25-33%, it happened with the Rockstar Pass, it will happen with the GoW 3 Season Pass. And then I will get it, if it never is in one of those discounted sales,
    I will not get it. And then I will not get the DLC for GoW3, unless they go on individual discounted sale and work out to be cheaper than the full price pass.
Thema:

1. Wishlist sale/discounted notifications? They works or still not? - Similar Threads - Wishlist sale discounted

2. I can't add more than 65 wishlist items on my Xbox one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't add more than 65 wishlist items on my Xbox one.: Why can't I? It's weird. Please help me. Thanks. 30af0fd2-fe33-486a-bdcb-db07c35faa0f
  3. Xbox Wishlist

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Wishlist: Is there a way to fix my wishlist? Ive been trying to share it with a friend and it keeps kicking me out of the store back to the home screen for somereason and i dont understand why....
  4. Dynamic Wishlist suggestions and improvements for Microsoft Movies & TV.

in XboX Insiders
    Dynamic Wishlist suggestions and improvements for Microsoft Movies & TV.: The movies and TV app for Xbox 360 was, in my opinion, highly superior to the iteration designed for Xbox One. There are a number of reasons for this but the most important BY FAR is the complete...
  5. Keyboard and Mouse Wishlist and discussion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keyboard and Mouse Wishlist and discussion: Hi All, With mouse and keyboard support slowly getting to more games, it thought it would be interesting to see what games people were hoping to be added. But, with mouse a keyboard support...
  6. Wishlist to Santa

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wishlist to Santa: Dear Mister Claus, I would like to wish peace on earth and the Black Ops 4 Enhanced Edition ! Thx in advance and Happy holidays to everyone ! ;)) ec7fec10-eff3-4557-aae2-ea2ddb741ac0
  7. WISHLIST - MICROSOFT/XBOX STORE

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    WISHLIST - MICROSOFT/XBOX STORE: Is there a way we can push for a wishlist for the store? It'd be incredibly convenient to have a list available of the games you want to buy in future. 04ccff42-e89e-435e-8841-8340db14651a
  8. MCC - Your Top New Feature Wishlist Item?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MCC - Your Top New Feature Wishlist Item?: This is a response to this thread: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/84ad72a8b51847978545f685f651fc15/topics/mcc---your-top-new... since I can no longer post at that joint and I guess for...
  9. Wishlist - The Option to Buy a Movie as a Gift for a Friend on Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wishlist - The Option to Buy a Movie as a Gift for a Friend on Xbox Live: Currently you have the option to buy games for friends on xbox live. I would like the option to buy movies for friends also. Thanks f1b712a3-0a54-4bb9-9492-26497efc05f7
  10. No Wishlist on Xbox store???

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Wishlist on Xbox store???: I would simply like a wishlist to be made for the xbox store, it's kink of surprising it doesn't have one yet, seeing as just about every other online store has a wishlist. and i'm sure it...