With the launch of Cloud Beta, can one stream via LAN?

Discus and support With the launch of Cloud Beta, can one stream via LAN? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I had not use the app in a month or 2. Since data caps are a pain-in-a$$. I've been wondering since they've updated the Mobile Game Pass app to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/VizricK, Sep 15, 2020.

1. /u/VizricK
    /u/VizricK Guest

I had not use the app in a month or 2. Since data caps are a pain-in-a$$.

I've been wondering since they've updated the Mobile Game Pass app to include the Beta version of there cloud service. And with them having the other insider app.

Can one stream our games via LAN (had a dev explain they were thinking about implementing it when it first launched, but have either missed or not heard anything about it.) or do I still have to send my image to a node and get it streamed back not only spending my limited 1tb/month but also adding to the input lag that is included in doing so.

Will it ever be a thing where one can continue playing even if they have to go potty? Lol

submitted by /u/VizricK
    [link] [comments]

/u/VizricK, Sep 15, 2020
  2. TopcowRaven Win User

All Video Streaming Apps Stuttering Every ~30 Seconds

post this everywhere you can, i've been reporting this via the beta dashboard since the very first beta, now its in the public build. Streaming video on the xbox one is broken. The only app that appears to be okay is netflix
  3. TheKoosMan Win User

haha first

tHEU Shoould impklrement Cloud STReaMinG of iT via XBOX live.
  4. CPITTS40 Win User

can you play 360 games on the xbox one

not until they release their cloud streaming service which will be like gaikai. I am hoping it will release in the first year after xbox one launch.
  5. UneasyJmitchell Win User

New BF4 Vids!

The "Cloud" system for the NextGen consoles may help with those huge downloads, patches and stuff. Lots of info like that can be stored "online" via Cloud instead of onto your HDD. Thats also how they will be using extra RAM and GB and newer streaming technologies,
    via Cloud. Seems doable.
  6. PrimoFuSion Win User

So dark souls 2

Won't you be able to stream it onto the PS4 via the cloud thingy?
Thema:

1. With the launch of Cloud Beta, can one stream via LAN? - Similar Threads - launch Cloud Beta

2. Unable to launch No Man's Sky

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to launch No Man's Sky: Whenever I click Play (included with Game Pass) on the Xbox App on PC, my computer enters blue screen. I've updated my drivers, my windows software, and tried with and without anticheat....
  3. Xbox Games won’t launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Games won’t launch: Anyone know how to fix this issue when i try to launch my games they close immediatly, i tried hard resetting and its still not working. 456a80c2-5f79-4f7f-b9e6-3a242d02e8fd
  4. Games Fail to Launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games Fail to Launch: Hello. I’m getting an issue where none of my installed games are starting up. Even old games that ive finished playing are not loading, i thought it was thr current game that had the issue, but...
  5. Microsoft Flight Simulator Launch

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Launch: Well first of all when I launch the game it says press a key to start so I do that and either 1 of 2 things happen. 1 the game will take hours to load and it wont move off the loading screen or...
  6. Failed game launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Failed game launch: I can't get Rocket League to launch. I get half way through the tutorial of the new season and it freezes and kicks me out. I have tried deleting the game and reinstalling it but it did not solve...
  7. Game wont launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game wont launch: so a friend of mine keeps trying to launch certain games and it keeps bringing up the error code 0x8027025a and usually you can just try to restart the game and then it usually works or you...
  8. Batman Arkham knight not launching

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman Arkham knight not launching: I downloaded Batman Arkham knight the game pass, when I launch the game it gets stuck on the loading screen before the main menu. I have re-downloaded three times, I have deleted and re-added my...
  9. Unable to launch Forza Horizon 3 - Unable to sync cloud data/account details have changed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to launch Forza Horizon 3 - Unable to sync cloud data/account details have changed.: I have recently installed Forza Horizon 3 on PC, however, each time I run the game I am greeted with an error stating"We can't sync your data with the cloud right now", then the dreaded "The...
  10. Xbox game pass cloud saves preventing launch

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass cloud saves preventing launch: I have the xbox game pass and can no longer launch Metro Exodus. My cloud and local data are out of sync and xbox game pass prompts me to choose which one to use. As the game is full screen this...