With the wave of new consoles coming, please fix the long standing music streaming while...

Discus and support With the wave of new consoles coming, please fix the long standing music streaming while... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; For those not in the know, 360 and Xbox One can (or could) stream music from a device or phone and play it back. It also allowed it to be done well... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/FirestormDangerDash, Oct 16, 2020.

1. With the wave of new consoles coming, please fix the long standing music streaming while...

For those not in the know, 360 and Xbox One can (or could) stream music from a device or phone and play it back. It also allowed it to be done well gaming (perfect for long call of duty or Destiny grinds), but once the Snap feature was removed (years back now) music streaming became unstable. If its a multiayer type game, it seems I get a good 5-8 songs before xbox refuses (or doesnt even appear) miracast connections. Forcing a restart of console or sometimes quitting the game.

I am hoping to see a dashboard update before/for the new gen that actually fixes these problems. And before anyone asks, besides actual years of trouble shooting, everything has changed in the past years snap went away, specifcly hardware on all fronts including router and internet, and yet the problem is specificly constant and the same. Some rando once mention the background cache for xbox is limited and songs dont delete if streamed, so each song fills it until faliure. Sounds legit.

submitted by /u/FirestormDangerDash
    [link] [comments]

/u/FirestormDangerDash, Oct 16, 2020
  2. Mister Rush Win User

Streaming Music...

Hi Darth Buce,

You can also use the Xbox Music app if you have an active Xbox Music subscription. And then there is always the option to use the System Music Player to stream locally stored files on your console. Have you tried both of those options? Are you looking to
    stream while playing games or just use the console for music by itself? Let us know. Thanks!
  3. Dadwhite Win User

Music while streaming

not directly off the console. You have to use a streaming device for this from my understanding
  4. ColinGalbraith Win User

new update

Please add media streaming and background music like on the 360, Oh and how do I get in on the beta for the new update?
  5. IkISprings Win User

Ability to Play music in the background without "Snap"

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET US PLAY MUSIC IN THE BACKGROUND WITHOUT THE SNAP... WHO HONESTLY LIKES PLAYING WITHOUT THE FULL SCREEN WHILE SIMPLY LISTENING TO MUSIC... IN YOUR NEXT UPDATE PLEASE FIX THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. Galactic Geek Win User

Xbox Music during gameplay

You can stream & listen to music through the Xbox Music app while playing your games. However, it currently has to be snapped to the side. If you unsnap it, the music pauses until you re-snap it. A lot of people have complained about this very issue and
    as a result, MS is aware of it and is working on fixing it so you can still listen to your music collection on the Xbox Music app while it is unsnapped. Unfortunately, we're not quite there yet...
Thema:

With the wave of new consoles coming, please fix the long standing music streaming while...

1. With the wave of new consoles coming, please fix the long standing music streaming while... - Similar Threads - wave consoles coming

2. False Ban wave for LFG between end of last year. Not removed in ban history.

in XBoX Accessibility
    False Ban wave for LFG between end of last year. Not removed in ban history.: Hi, everyone. Nearing the end of last year. There was a ban wave for players that had ran into a bug with the LFG system. You would make a post (I still am unaware of its trigger) and in two weeks...
  3. Волнообразная работа кулера на xbox one x.[Translation-The wave-like work of the cooler on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Волнообразная работа кулера на xbox one x.[Translation-The wave-like work of the cooler on...: На консоли xbox one x кулер в играх работает как бы рывками,то есть набирает обороты и сбрасывает.Если зайти в меню игры(или посмотреть игровую карту мира),то кулер работает плавно,выходишь из...
  4. When does Xbox send a wave of Alpha Ring invites out?

in XboX Insiders
    When does Xbox send a wave of Alpha Ring invites out?: submitted by /u/Kpryz [link] [comments]
  5. Payday 2 Chrome Wave

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Payday 2 Chrome Wave: Hello everyone, Yesterday me and a friend tried to play payday 2 online, but everytime I tried to invide him to the game he became the error "verbindung zum spiel fehlgeschlagen" "connection to...
  6. New Wave Communications: Xbox Live Party Chat Issues

in XboX Networking Hardware
    New Wave Communications: Xbox Live Party Chat Issues: New Wave Communications (ISPs): Xbox Live Party Chat Issues Hey Riin thanks for keeping us in the loop! If the reset didn't fix this issue the problem, as you stated, might be on the internets...
  7. New Wave Communications: Kineckt problem

New Wave Communications: Kineckt problem: New Wave Communications (ISPs): Kineckt problem Hey there D4rv0, It does not look like there is any way to get sound through a headset and to use the mic through the Kinect at the same time...
  8. New Wave Communications: Wireless network not connected

New Wave Communications: Wireless network not connected: New Wave Communications (ISPs): Wireless network not connected many times after too many divices have been connected, or there has been an electrical storm. I'll have to unplug the wires from the...
  9. Wave Broadband: Bialystok www.48503391530.cba.pl

Wave Broadband: Bialystok www.48503391530.cba.pl: Wave Broadband (ISPs): Bialystok www.48503391530.cba.pl Bialystok www.48503391530.cba.pl 4c40617c-1510-48db-88ca-7b9c27c45402
  10. micro wave turn on the xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    micro wave turn on the xbox one: hello, My micro wave is 1.5 meter from the xbox one, when i use it, it turn on my xbox one every time. i'm not complain, it's just a constatation for the support service. Is that happened for...