With this mixer out, what do you guys think microsoft will integrate for streaming?

Discus and support With this mixer out, what do you guys think microsoft will integrate for streaming? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; If not in options, please comment. View Poll submitted by /u/vsnulive [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/vsnulive, Jun 25, 2020.

1. /u/vsnulive
    /u/vsnulive Guest

With this mixer out, what do you guys think microsoft will integrate for streaming?

/u/vsnulive, Jun 25, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. JimJamoo Win User

What do you guys think?

I would definitely say buy it, you will want to know what's fully going on when Borderlands 2 comes out :D
  3. ChrisPBaken Win User

What do you guys think?

Why would you not buy a full game with 4 dlc (each worth 10 dollars) for only 30 dollars. That is at least 30 hours of game-play for one play-through.

BUY IT YOU NOOB.

How is this not as easy as "hmm, should I eat that pile of crap over there, or have some of this fresh, delicious pizza? Bette sit down and think about this one..."
  4. Astro Zombie357 Win User

What do you guys think?

i would buy it. i got it a few weeks ago and dont regret it.also the story from what ive heard is supposed to tie into bl2.
  5. Skip360 Win User

What do you guys think?

Personally, I would go for it. In fact, I just started a new play through myself to get reacquainted.
  6. StupidBMXer Win User

What do you guys think?

BUY IT even bettr if u have frens playin it already
Thema:

1. With this mixer out, what do you guys think microsoft will integrate for streaming? - Similar Threads - mixer guys microsoft

2. What happened to the audio mixer?

in XboX Insiders
    What happened to the audio mixer?: So yesterday there was an audio section under the profile and system tab where I could adjust my headset volume and customize game volume vs chat volume. Today, it’s gone. Wtf? submitted by...
  3. Unable to Broadcast on Mixer direct from my Xbox One X

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to Broadcast on Mixer direct from my Xbox One X: Hi, I'm in the Beta ring of the insider program, and for whatever reason I am unable to broadcast to Mixer. I have not had any problems before, it's just when I went to go live tonight. Any...
  4. Chat mixer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chat mixer: My chat/game audio mixer is appearing grey and I cant move it, I can move the mic monitoring and volume sliders. Im using a wired headset and im not using an adapter, how do I fix this?...
  5. When headset chat mixer is full right comms comes Through tv, so stops working on headphones

in XboX Insiders
    When headset chat mixer is full right comms comes Through tv, so stops working on headphones: [IMG] submitted by /u/bradstandard92 [link] [comments]
  6. About mixers shutdown

in XBoX Games and Apps
    About mixers shutdown: First off modern mixer is a mess i hate the update it got secondly im somewhat glad its shutting down, in my opinion it was a garbage version of twitch, yeah i said that as if twitch isn't already...
  7. Had to choose between Console streaming (preview) or mixer.

in XboX Insiders
    Had to choose between Console streaming (preview) or mixer.: Had to rollback the most recent update that got rid of all things mixer on Xbox. I know mixer will no longer exist as of July 22nd. But until then I plan on utilizing mixer pro and light stream....
  8. Mixer bate papo Xbox [Xbox Chat mixer]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mixer bate papo Xbox [Xbox Chat mixer]: A opção mixer de bate papo do Headset no Xbox one aparece inacessivel,impossibilitando de fazer alterações e como já estava programado para ouvir apenas o som do bate papo não consigo ouvir o som...
  9. Mixer is gone. How do I check my camera for streaming now without using an outside device...

in XboX Insiders
    Mixer is gone. How do I check my camera for streaming now without using an outside device...: Also, since mixer has been removed from the console twitch doesn't seem to be recognizing a camera connected anymore. Am I doing something wrong? submitted by /u/Java4452 [link] [comments]
  10. Mixer Broadcasting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mixer Broadcasting: To Microsoft and those who are part of the Xbox Enforcement Team, Yes, you may be aware that I have received a one-day Communications Suspension due to the use of inappropriate text, apologies to...