Without controller

Discus and support Without controller in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can I setup and play a Xbox one without a controller 1e29ba2b-c276-42ca-bb27-db10981f5419 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JonathanBain2, Sep 14, 2021.

1. Without controller

Can I setup and play a Xbox one without a controller

:)

JonathanBain2, Sep 14, 2021
  2. Georges C. Win User

Without controller

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is

Welcome to the community. I hope I can help you in the best way.

Hello JonathanBain2, if you talk about the initial settings, will always need a controller, once configured you can use the Xbox App as a remote control, but in the end you will always need a controller to play.

Best regards,

3. Nursemorph Win User

Without controller

Can you use and XB1 without a controller? Sure, as you can plug in a mouse and keyboard. However, I believe (though far from certain) you need a controller to peform the initial console setup

Edit: I just read a post from someone on Reddit (not the world's most reliable resource of course) who set up their XB1 using a wired USB keyboard
  4. xenomorph v1 Win User

People, you need to accept the Kinect. Reasons why inside.

IRISH... "Because you cant use the controller without the kinect thats where the controller sensor is"... Source please? Not the "that's where the controller sensor is" part... But the "can't use the controller without the Kinect" part.

Not baiting... Genuinely interested.
  5. IcyWriter64 Win User

RE-REFUNDS

Without wireless controls?
  6. DAZZA 433 Win User

My Xbox 360 "X" button is performing the same actions as my "Y" button.

thats without a doubt a faulty controller, Can happen over time due to use, Your only real option is to replace the controller.

The xbox 360 controllers can be sourced very easily and without much cost (ebay) there are also cheaper 3rd party controllers aswell.
Thema:

Without controller

1. Without controller - Similar Threads - Without controller

2. What if we make games more accessible without a controller on cloud gaming?

in XboX Insiders
    What if we make games more accessible without a controller on cloud gaming?: What if we just add the basic Xbox controller to every game on mobile and add a special touch filter for games who have a specific layout. submitted by /u/Dievogel6949 [link] [comments]
  3. Is there any way without being on an insider build to get controller firmware "5.9.2709.0"...

in XboX Insiders
    Is there any way without being on an insider build to get controller firmware "5.9.2709.0"...: If there is, how (I have access to a PC if it matters), if there isn't- what's the most stable build I can install to get it? submitted by /u/rikirra [link] [comments]
  4. Can't use remote play without signing into account, problem is I have no controller

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't use remote play without signing into account, problem is I have no controller: I have broken my controller and I have no need to get a new one. I decided to try and use remote play and use my phone as a controller.. problem is you need a controller to sign into the account...
  5. Xbox series x controller take screen shots without pressing the button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x controller take screen shots without pressing the button: Recently when playing Destiny 2 the controller is taking screen shots and games sharing without pressing the button, after i disable the función is appearing on the screen that screen shot have...
  6. How do I factory reset the xbox without the use of a controller or screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I factory reset the xbox without the use of a controller or screen?: I want to fix E102 without paying $250 to do something at home. It wont let me Factory reset from troubleshooting screen and wont let me offline update. Can I open up the Xbox and factory reset...
  7. Can't turn xbox on without a controller, and my controller is now synced to a different xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't turn xbox on without a controller, and my controller is now synced to a different xbox: Hello all! I am in a bit of a predicament. My boyfriend and I own both an Xbox Series S and an Xbox One. Both consoles work fine, except for the fact that on the Xbox One, it won't turn on unless...
  8. Controller connection on Xbox 360 without previously paired controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller connection on Xbox 360 without previously paired controller: I recently decided to use my Xbox 360 again and I wanted to play a game that required a controller (obviously), but I lost my controller and I’ve given up on finding it. Is there a way for me to...
  9. Ark xbox without controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark xbox without controller: Greetings, i have left my controller at a friends house but i need to start up my ark server. Smartglass buttons dont work on ark and i cant get to the settings to turn on keyboard support. I dont...
  10. How do I change from controller to kb/m on xcloud browser without a controller?

in XboX Insiders
    How do I change from controller to kb/m on xcloud browser without a controller?: Using Chrome on W10. Started Halo and it asked me for my preference. I chose controller. Today I want to play again, but using kb/m, but I don't see anywhere to switch it. The only catch is that I...