WoD (Warrior's of Destruction) is a big and fun clan! have many branches up to 10 games on ...

Discus and support WoD (Warrior's of Destruction) is a big and fun clan! have many branches up to 10 games on ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; SPONSORED by Synch Gaming!!! we have clan wars in ghost, black ops 2 and 1, also battlefield 4. we also have a crew and team on GTA V quick scope team... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TWINKLExTOESx, Jun 15, 2014.

1. WoD (Warrior's of Destruction) is a big and fun clan! have many branches up to 10 games on ...

SPONSORED by Synch Gaming!!! we have clan wars in ghost, black ops 2 and 1, also battlefield 4. we also have a crew and team on GTA V quick scope team for ghost and a GB team for ghost! we have facebook page email website and fan page! add
    for details! must be 17+ years of age!

:)

TWINKLExTOESx, Jun 15, 2014
  2. looking for clan recruits must be 15+

WoD (warrior's of destruction) is now recruiting new members we have 3 branches for many different games Legion is for Black ops 2 currently at 13 ppl. Dynamite is for GTA V and Battlefield 4 currently at 25 ppl. and last but not least there is gladiator
    which is for ghost has great clan wars great quick scope team we are all layed back fun ppl. rank system is set up. WE ARE SPONSORED BY CINCH GAMING. we are looking for casual and hardcore gamers. we have daily weekly clan battles we have GB's just lots of
    fun message on live for more info.

3. looking for COD Ghost, Black Ops 2, Battlefield 4

clan WoD is now recruiting active players for our FPS branches message me on live. Account is 18+ years of age please we have clan wars GB and plenty of ppl on to play with all the time not only that lots of room to rank up in the clan to lead
    a branch or if that isn't your thing then lead a team for clan wars we have fun and work as a team look forward to seeing u there!!!

4. KOX KingOfXbox4 Win User

Looking for close knit active group/clan

Looking for people that are laid back and like to have fun ! We are a laid back clan that had a fun branch and a competitive branch. We play many different games like The new Gears Remastered , call of duty , halo , etc. Please reply here if interested or
    pm over xbox. Thank you!

Ps - Our website is www.KOXMessageBoards.com , come check us out!!!

Pss - We also have several achievement hunters in our clan if that sort of thing interests you :)
  5. ImDaWay Win User

MINECRAFT 360 clan recruitment

Hey TauntTich87,

Good to hear you are starting up a Minecraft Xbox Clan , there are not many out there. Our Minecraft branch is Extremly active and we do alot of Events,Tournaments and Fun Clan battles in minecraft, so we are always looking for new exciting clans to invite
    to the battle fields lol. So once you get a good following, and structure, don't hesitate to contact our Minecraft Branch Leader (GT = Uh Oh Babyos) , with regards to getting involve in some of our multi clan battles , build-offs competitions and more. Keep
    Expanding and Keep Up The Great Work!!
  6. GingersnapJesus Win User

Looking To Join An Awesome Clan for Black ops2 and many more!!

XGM is a fun gaming clan that is based around CoD, but also plays other games such as Minecraft, Borderlands 2, and many more! I am a leader of a branch and I'd be glad to have you aboard our team! I'll message you on XBL to answer any other questions.

See you on the battlefield!
  7. DBDHeyImForrest Win User

looking for a black ops 2 clan

Yo I got a clan for you MEA it is a big clan there is a lot of people in the clan you will have fun BUT must be 16& up to join
  8. Reigie Win User

Any1 recuiting for BF2 bad company?

my clan has a battlefield branch hit me up and i'll put you in contact with that branch's leader.
Thema:

WoD (Warrior's of Destruction) is a big and fun clan! have many branches up to 10 games on ...

1. WoD (Warrior's of Destruction) is a big and fun clan! have many branches up to 10 games on ... - Similar Threads - WoD Warrior's Destruction

2. Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 1-3 for Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 1-3 for Xbox 360: I don't know if this has been brought up anywhere. I have all 3 Dynasty Warriors: Gundam games for the Xbox 360. Right now they are collecting dust on my shelf due to the fact that they are not...
  3. Sniper 2 Ghost Warrior

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sniper 2 Ghost Warrior: Does anyone still play referenced game for XBOX 360 multiplayer? Is it compatible for XBOX 1? 43afeb5f-d18e-443e-857b-9bcaff8f02f7
  4. mech warrior 5 pc game pass resolution bug full screen is there a fix yet

in XBoX on Windows
    mech warrior 5 pc game pass resolution bug full screen is there a fix yet: I use my samsung tv as my monitor and first booted the game it started in windowed mode with a resolution of 1280 x 700.... I changed the resolution to that of my 4k samsung tv and enabled full...
  5. Dynasty Warrior 8 Backward compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dynasty Warrior 8 Backward compatibility: I purchased the disc for Dynasty Warrior 8 xbox 360 version. Upon receiving it found it's not compatible with my x box one x. Any help with getting Dynasty Warrior 8 on the backward compatible...
  6. Dynasty warriors 3 backwards compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dynasty warriors 3 backwards compatible: Hello, i found out that dynasty warriors 3 is a original xbox game and i would definitely wish it to be backwards compatible cause i remember back to my childhood on a christmas day at night, me...
  7. Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts Multiplayer keeps disconnecting me from Windows Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts Multiplayer keeps disconnecting me from Windows Live: Hi Anyone can help please. I play Battlefield and never have this issue however ever since I am playing Multiplayer on Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts, Which is amazing by the way, my screen...
  8. Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3 Backwards compatibility still a demand

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3 Backwards compatibility still a demand: There was a decent closed subject from 2018 on this but I know there is still a large amount of fans who would love this title to be available. The past thread had comments about a lack of US...
  9. Shadow Warrior 2 Game Pass for PC save file

in XBoX on Windows
    Shadow Warrior 2 Game Pass for PC save file: Hello, I just installed a new SSD on my computer and reinstalled windows 10 and installed the xbox app for game pass pc. I had the save file for Shadow Warrior 2 backed up and downloaded the...
  10. WoD (Warrior's of Destruction) is now recruiting 100+ strong!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WoD (Warrior's of Destruction) is now recruiting 100+ strong!!!: (WoD) What We Offer: fun daily relaxed games, weekly clan wars, always have someone in your branch for your favorite games online, Now recognized by Cinch Gaming at Fortnite Controllers our...