Wolf Among Us Episode 1 free for IOS

Discus and support Wolf Among Us Episode 1 free for IOS in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Episode 1 free for download on iPad And iPhone courtesy go IGN IGN Free Game of the Month: The Wolf Among Us: Episode 1 - IGN... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by John Dowding, May 5, 2014.

1. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest

John Dowding, May 5, 2014
  2. Walking Dead Season Pass

I know it is wishful thinking, but I got the first episode of season 1 free when it was on sale and the wolf among us' first episode was also free.

I'll do what Eggnogga has said and if it's not free by the release of episode 5, I'll just buy it.

DigitalAssassin, May 5, 2014
  3. AltoPlum05
    AltoPlum05 Guest
    Wolf Among Us Season Pass FAIL

Last month I bought the season pass for the wolf among us. They sent me a code for episode 2 for the wolf among us. Episode 3 has been out now and they didn't give me a code for the wolf among us when I know I bought the season pass. Please fix this for
    me I am dying to play it.

AltoPlum05, May 5, 2014
  4. T0M W00DY
    T0M W00DY Guest

Thanks for the heads up on this. I'm redeeming a copy now. I know nothing about this, but having played the walking dead I expect great things!

T0M W00DY, May 5, 2014
  5. T0M W00DY Win User

Thanks for the heads up on this. I'm redeeming a copy now. I know nothing about this, but having played the walking dead I expect great things!
  6. DigitalAssassin Win User

Walking Dead Season Pass

I know it is wishful thinking, but I got the first episode of season 1 free when it was on sale and the wolf among us' first episode was also free.

I'll do what Eggnogga has said and if it's not free by the release of episode 5, I'll just buy it.
  7. AltoPlum05 Win User

Wolf Among Us Season Pass FAIL

Last month I bought the season pass for the wolf among us. They sent me a code for episode 2 for the wolf among us. Episode 3 has been out now and they didn't give me a code for the wolf among us when I know I bought the season pass. Please fix this for
    me I am dying to play it.
  8. DGYT Win User

service alert

The service alert only applies to episode 2 of the wolf among us, the service alert is for everyone.
  9. PremierSlayer88 Win User

Wolf among us EP3

Thema:

1. Wolf Among Us Episode 1 free for IOS - Similar Threads - Wolf Among Episode

2. The Wolf Among Us episode 2 Freezing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Wolf Among Us episode 2 Freezing: I posted this in the wrong forum first then I found this forum, Hi guys was woundering if any one could give me sum help Iv just finished episode 1 n enjoyed it Iv loaded up episode 2 to carry...
  3. Wolf Among Us - Episode 4 achievements not showing up?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wolf Among Us - Episode 4 achievements not showing up?: I completed episode 4 of TWAU, earlier and all the achievements popped whilst playing through as they normal would but don't show up on my account. They have added to my gamer score and I can see...
  4. The Wolf Among Us Episode 3 achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Wolf Among Us Episode 3 achievements: I just downloaded and completed A Crooked Mile of the Wolf Among Us and unlocked all the achievements just fine. However, my xbox interface and profile don't seem to be aware of that. It's...
  5. The Wolf Among Us Episode 3 Achievements not unlocking!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Wolf Among Us Episode 3 Achievements not unlocking!: While playing Wolf Among Us episode 3, playing through the story, the achievements notification popped up telling me I had unlocked an achievement. When I had finished the game, I noticed that...
  6. Can't download Wolf among us episode 3 because I can't accept new terms of use

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Wolf among us episode 3 because I can't accept new terms of use: I have a season pass for the wolf among us and episode 3 is out but I can't download it because apparently I have not accepted the new terms of use. I've read (scrolled through) the entire TOU and...
  7. Wolf Among Us Episode 2, purchased by mistake through game menu. Need help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wolf Among Us Episode 2, purchased by mistake through game menu. Need help.: Hello, I've got the following problem. I saw, that the new episode was available so I decided to visit game menu and download the episode. The large picture informed me that I've already have a...
  8. Wolf Among Us Episode 2 - still costs money after applying redeem code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wolf Among Us Episode 2 - still costs money after applying redeem code: I have the Wolf Among Us Season Pass; and was sent a system message with a redeem code for episode 2 I used the code by going to account.xbox.com then "Redeem Code" from the "XBox Live Gold"...
  9. The Wolf Among Us episode 1 error

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Wolf Among Us episode 1 error: I just bought the season pass for the the wolf among us, but everytime i download the episode 1 it downloads the DEMO!!, i need help fixing it or a refund! bae8d39c-8d2d-4314-9d82-19e0928ae8ba
  10. The wolf among us episode 2 problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    The wolf among us episode 2 problem: Hi guys was woundering if any one could give me sum help Iv just finished episode 1 n enjoyed it Iv loaded up episode 2 to carry on wig the game and the screen freezes wiv the loading logo n...