WOLF AMOUNG US CRASHES UNABLE TO GET EPISODE 3 -4

Discus and support WOLF AMOUNG US CRASHES UNABLE TO GET EPISODE 3 -4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i have the season pass for the wolf amoung us , and would like to download episode 3 and 4 but am unable to as it crashes... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kamilca, Jun 10, 2014.

1. kamilca
    kamilca Guest

i have the season pass for the wolf amoung us , and would like to download episode 3 and 4 but am unable to as it crashes

:)

kamilca, Jun 10, 2014
  2. PremierSlayer88, Jun 10, 2014
  3. AltoPlum05
    AltoPlum05 Guest
    Wolf Among Us Season Pass FAIL

Last month I bought the season pass for the wolf among us. They sent me a code for episode 2 for the wolf among us. Episode 3 has been out now and they didn't give me a code for the wolf among us when I know I bought the season pass. Please fix this for
    me I am dying to play it.

AltoPlum05, Jun 10, 2014
  4. WOLF AMOUNG US CRASHES UNABLE TO GET EPISODE 3 -4

Try removing the pass, clearing the cache and redownloading it.

Andy Mulligan, Jun 10, 2014
  5. Andy Mulligan Win User

Try removing the pass, clearing the cache and redownloading it.
  6. F34RFU11SHOT Win User

What chill easy going games do you play just to relax?

Fallout 4 can be very relaxing and in some moments tense forza horizon 3 and 4 are incredibly beautiful and a great game to relax and play if you want a few games that are gripping, chilled and slightly tense in areas try any Telltall game like the wolf
    amoung us, batman and the walking dead

Try out need for speed payback, spyro reinmagined or batman return to arkham
  7. OzziOse Win User

Episode 5 of Falling Skies (Season 3)

What if refreshing your purchase history doesn't work? I'm missing episodes 4 5 6 for both season 3 of falling skies and season 3 of Teen Wolf and episode 12 season 1 of Defiance.
  8. PremierSlayer88 Win User

Wolf among us EP3

9. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

Action-Adventure Detective Games for Xbox 360?

I know a point and click game called A WOLF AMOUNG US. I t easy and fun. And easy 100 game. By the time it over. It be a easy 500 piont game.
Thema:

1. WOLF AMOUNG US CRASHES UNABLE TO GET EPISODE 3 -4 - Similar Threads - WOLF AMOUNG CRASHES

2. Silver Wolf Error Saga

in XBoX on Consoles
    Silver Wolf Error Saga: I have been receiving the Silver Wolf error when trying to play Call of Duty Black Ops 4 for about a month now. The solutions that I have tried between my calls with Microsoft, Activision, and my...
  3. Silver Wolf Error Saga

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Silver Wolf Error Saga: I have been receiving the Silver Wolf/Orange Wolf error when trying to play Call of Duty Black Ops 4 for about a month now. The solutions that I have tried between my calls with Microsoft and with...
  4. The Wolf Among Us question.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Wolf Among Us question.: I have the Xbox 360 version, it's got this annoying bug where in the last chapter the language suddenly changes itself to Spanish no matter which language you had it set to and there's no way to...
  5. Black Ops4 server not available? Nora 43 Yellow Wolf??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops4 server not available? Nora 43 Yellow Wolf??: Hi.. I have purchased Black Ops 4 .( Disck) I successfully upload it. I managed to play local but when I try playing live It said, Server not available . I tried playing other games on line and...
  6. MECHASSAULT 2 LONE WOLF !!!!!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MECHASSAULT 2 LONE WOLF !!!!!!!!: Does anyone else agree that this game needs to come back? I honestly need to know because this game was awesome and I wish I could play it more, I would buy it in a heartbeat....
  7. Please REPORT Wolf storrm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please REPORT Wolf storrm: Please report Wolf Storrm he has been rude to me, and the fact is I'm a female. He was really rude and didn't care, he threatened me and told me he didn't care about being reported. He threatened...
  8. Achievement Issue - The Wolf Among Us (Xbox 360)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement Issue - The Wolf Among Us (Xbox 360): I unlocked the last achievement in The Wolf Among Us [Xbox 360] (Happily Ever After for 20G) The game doesn`t appear on my completed games on the 360 and on the xbox 360's achievement "app" it...
  9. wolf amoung us episode 2 not working for seson pass u will get chared twice and ms want to ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    wolf amoung us episode 2 not working for seson pass u will get chared twice and ms want to ...: I called xbox to day cous I was waiting for seson 2 of wolf amoug us and I got charged twice for it thay say its clea but when u go in the game it says play as avlabloe and will all be out by...
  10. The Wolf Among Us Achievement Trouble

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Wolf Among Us Achievement Trouble: Hello, I have been trying to get help with this problem from Xbox Support, who I now realize can do nothing for me, because it's not an issue on their end. Though I have also submitted three...