Wolfenstein 2 Download does not work

Discus and support Wolfenstein 2 Download does not work in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] I had to set my pc region to the united states because the deustche xbox app was not working. So it had downloaded the American version of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DniX4, May 29, 2022.

1. DniX4
    DniX4 Guest

Wolfenstein 2 Download does not work [​IMG]

I had to set my pc region to the united states because the deustche xbox app was not working. So it had downloaded the American version of Wolfenstein. Support said that the problem with the German app was solved and I had to re-download it. I tried to delete it in the Xbox app but it didn't work, so I had to delete Wolfenstein 2 in the Windows settings. But now I can't re-download Wolfenstein. If I set my PC to United States, I can download the game, but not in German. In German I can download everything except Wolfenstein 2. Does anyone have this and how can I download Wolfenstein 2 again. I restarted my PC, re-downloaded the Xbox app and re-downloaded Game Services.

:)

DniX4, May 29, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

The same error is still appearing?
  3. DniX4 Win User

I have done the steps and still cannot download Wolfenstein 2. I have to download the game from the Xbox app, not from the Microsoft Store.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Or it simply download doesn't start?
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today mate
    If you try searching Wolfenstein 2 on windows search are you able to see it?
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Please try this mate

Check if you have the latest operating system installed.
    Press on Windows Key >> Settings >> Update and Security.
    Download the latest update in there.

Then:

let's Uninstall Xbox App & Microsoft Store by following the steps below

1. Open the Search Bar, and type in PowerShell.
    2. Right-click the PowerShell app and click “Run as administrator”.
    3. Type the following command and press the Enter key:

Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.XboxApp | Remove-AppxPackage

Get-AppxPackage *windowsstore* | Remove-AppxPackage

4. Wait until the process is finished. It should only take a few seconds to run.
    5. Type exit and press the Enter key to exit PowerShell.

Once done, RESTART your PC.
    And log-in back on both apps and check the game.

To reinstall the Microsoft store :

Press Windows key + X

Click Windows PowerShell (Admin)

At the command prompt, type the following then hit Enter:

Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

After that, Open the Microsoft Store app, on the bottom left corner, you will see "Library" and then click on " Get Updates"
Thema:

1. Wolfenstein 2 Download does not work - Similar Threads - Wolfenstein Download does

2. Cant download Wolfenstein 2 the new colossus

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant download Wolfenstein 2 the new colossus: Hi. I want to download a wolfenstein 2 the new colossus on PC (app xbox) but i cant. I got a error 0x803FB107. Can you help me? 1e4096df-d59e-4457-9cf8-224adae9ef0f
  3. I can't download "wolfenstein: old blood" in my pc with game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't download "wolfenstein: old blood" in my pc with game pass: Hi, yesterday I saw that wolfenstein joined game pass, so I tried to download it and it wrote me this: [img] Somebody have a solution? 44a2d766-acd7-4048-963a-0efe1e5f99ea
  4. Wolfenstein: Youngblood on Game Pass Ultimate - PC : stuck at 0% downloading

in XBoX on Windows
    Wolfenstein: Youngblood on Game Pass Ultimate - PC : stuck at 0% downloading: Hi. On Wolfenstein: Youngblood on my PC, I have a strange error. I started the installation from the Xbox (beta) application (all up to date) The files are checked, and the download page...
  5. Problems Downloading Metro Exodus and Wolfenstein II (XBOX GAME PASS PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems Downloading Metro Exodus and Wolfenstein II (XBOX GAME PASS PC): Hello everyone. I'm trying to download Metro Exodus and Wolfesntein II through the Windows Store (Have XBOX GAME PASS PC) but got stuck at the end of the Download getting this message [img]...
  6. Got xbox game pass for PC and unable to download Wolfenstein II.

in XBoX on Windows
    Got xbox game pass for PC and unable to download Wolfenstein II.: All other games so far work fine but W2 did not show up for the first couple days at all, now I can see it as one of the previews on the main screen and if I click on it nothing happens. I think I...
  7. Wolfenstein 3D - Unable to download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wolfenstein 3D - Unable to download: As requested by customer support, I am creating a new post. Even though I have purchased this game on my Xbox 360, I am not able to download it without paying for it first. I have supplied...
  8. Wolfenstein The New Order.... digital download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wolfenstein The New Order.... digital download: Soooo I pre-ordered the game thinking it was going to be available on the 20th this month and I can still not find a download button for the game. What is the hold up?...
  9. Wolfenstein Taking an Absurd Amount of Time to Download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wolfenstein Taking an Absurd Amount of Time to Download: So I'm trying to download Wolfenstein and at the current rate it is downloading, it's gonna be about a 6 hour download. No game has ever taken that long to download before for me. Has anyone else...
  10. How Much Space Does The "Wolfenstein" Digital Download Take Up?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Much Space Does The "Wolfenstein" Digital Download Take Up?: Hi guys Did any of you get the Digital Download of this game on the ONE? If so how much space does it take up pleae? 8971a937-1b73-438a-9e84-a1f46e206115