Wolfenstein Achievments problem

Discus and support Wolfenstein Achievments problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've just finished Wolfenstein campaign in Uber. 3 achievment are supposed to pop up, but this did not happen. So i tried to do another achievment in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PAIN666, Dec 28, 2014.

1. PAIN666
    PAIN666 Guest

I've just finished Wolfenstein campaign in Uber. 3 achievment are supposed to pop up, but this did not happen. So i tried to do another achievment in the game called Resistance II, impossible to not achieve and it didn't pop up again.

So i tried another game, to see if it was just an Xbox Live issue. So I've unlock an achievment in Battlefield 4, without problems.

Now, i've lost around 200 GS, can i solve somehow?

Thank you

:)

PAIN666, Dec 28, 2014
  2. DTE Smbioz
    DTE Smbioz Guest
    Achievement. At 100% but locked

Hello i hâve the xbox one day one achievment at 100% but locked and the sale for a na achievment on wolfenstein the new order ? What ça ni do.

thx

DTE Smbioz, Dec 28, 2014
  3. kevin
    kevin Guest
    Wolfenstein Walkthroughs

Below you can find the walkthrough guides for Wolfenstein. These are broken down into Chapters, so you can quickly find the answer to any problem you may encounter in the game.

Wolfenstein Walkthrough Guides

Mahalo
    This is a full walkthourh guide containing texts and videos. View/read this walkthrough here: Direct Link

IGN
    IGN has a great walkthrough that consists of still images and texts to guide your through this first-person shooter. View/read this here: Direct Link

kevin, Dec 28, 2014
  4. Lofty Who Win User

wolfenstein specs for pc and consoles out

5. Times Square-6FDA9D1 Win User

Achievements not popped - will I earn them after problems are sorted?

Not sure to be honest I had the exact same problem on wolfenstein, I would be very annoyed as I did a big chunk on the hardest difficulty and missed a number of achievements hopefully they will unlock automatically though!
  6. Avoled Win User

Achievements not unlocking on Xbox PC game pass.

No the achievements are available because I see the progress bar for the windows versions on my profile.

The problem is they aren't unlocking.

Most of the Xbox games for PC game pass have achievement support (I've checked)

However some of them don't, but Riverbond, Exodus and Wolfenstein 2 have dedicated achievements for their windows counterparts.
  7. Capitain Gonzo Win User

How are you going to spend your extra day this year?

I played wolfenstein New Order on Uber difficult on the extra day and got all the achievements
  8. Jon81D Win User

Xbox one will not allow me to get achievements on any game.

I had two achievements on Wolfenstein not unlock this morning, so I did a hard reset of my console, which didn't work and I then tried to unlock some easy achievements in a different game which also didn't unlock. There must be a problem as there are a
    few threads popping up across the internet asking these same questions
Thema:

1. Wolfenstein Achievments problem - Similar Threads - Wolfenstein Achievments problem

2. Wolfenstein youngblood wont launch after install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wolfenstein youngblood wont launch after install: I just got wolfenstein youngblood and its not allowing me to play the game. It downloads with plenty of space to spare but when i launch the game it says preparing game but then says it needs more...
  3. More human than human achievement on Wolfenstein: Youngblood glitched?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    More human than human achievement on Wolfenstein: Youngblood glitched?: So I've been working on getting all the achievements for Wolfensteing: Youngblood. Took a break and came back to an update that added some abilities to unlock. The achievement for unlocking all...
  4. XBOX Game Pass for PC Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus Achievements Won't Unlock

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Game Pass for PC Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus Achievements Won't Unlock: So for the last week or so, I've being playing Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus via XBOX Game Pass for PC and all of a sudden the achievements have just stopped unlocking, and I know this because...
  5. Wolfenstein : The New Order Offline Achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wolfenstein : The New Order Offline Achievements: The other day i decided to end wolfenstein; the new order but for a while i played offline and won some perks related achievements, as well as some story, gold and letters ones. However when i...
  6. Wolfenstein The Old Blood achievement glitched out.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wolfenstein The Old Blood achievement glitched out.: Issue: The "All that glitters" achievement in Wolfenstein The Old Blood is not unlocking for me. It unlocked fine for others I know. The achievement is for collecting 8 gold items in the game....
  7. Wolfenstein: TNO achievement glitch? Please help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wolfenstein: TNO achievement glitch? Please help.: I was playing today and only after about playing for an hour did I notice some achievements I had earned didn't pop up, (one for finding the laser upgrade a story related one and a couple of the...
  8. Wolfenstein: The New Order Secrets revealed II achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wolfenstein: The New Order Secrets revealed II achievement: I have completed the task for this achievement and it has not unlocked. I've tried restarting the game, I've signed out then back in and I have also hard reset my console and it still hasn't...
  9. Achievement wont unlock in Wolfenstein: The New Order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement wont unlock in Wolfenstein: The New Order: I am currently playing the game. Went through it once, and am now replaying it for all the collectibles. My problem is with Solving the first Enigma code. I got all the files, solved the code and...
  10. No achievement unlock. Wolfenstein the New Order.

in XBoX on Consoles
    No achievement unlock. Wolfenstein the New Order.: I've downloaded played and beat Wolfenstein the new order. None of my were unlocked and my game says 0% complete. I've started a new game and no achievement are unlocking still and still 0%...