Wolfenstein game save got messed up?

Discus and support Wolfenstein game save got messed up? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been playing this game since day one. I was on my second time though the game, probably about halfway into it, and I noticed all my unlocks and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by territory-2E22EB92-C084-4CB3-A437-F2E0750F7C6D, Jun 9, 2014.

1. Wolfenstein game save got messed up?

I've been playing this game since day one. I was on my second time though the game, probably about halfway into it, and I noticed all my unlocks and things were gone. I had almost all enigma codes, gone, I had a lot of the gold trophy and things, all gone.
    all my permanent health upgrades, gone. I can still resume where I left off, but I lost all my stuff! Has anyone else had this issue?

:)

territory-2E22EB92-C084-4CB3-A437-F2E0750F7C6D, Jun 9, 2014
  2. EggsBoxJuan
    EggsBoxJuan Guest
    The Cave, a downloaded arcade game suddenly giving error.

Wolfenstein game save got messed up? :( sorry your game save got messed up, it has been a pleasure assisting you.

EggsBoxJuan, Jun 9, 2014
  3. DEACON
    DEACON Guest
    Gow 3 beta unlocks / hard drive

if your hard drive got messed up , then you're out of luck. your unlocks were dependent upon the game save being there.

DEACON, Jun 9, 2014
  4. Bazajaytee
    Bazajaytee Guest

What you could try is forcing Wolfenstein to get the latest cloud save using the "Delete from Console" option. - http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/games/manage-cloud-saves#6470f85385cb4316b24931020fc2d3b8

Of course, the Cloud Save could be in the same state but it may get the game to recognise your previous unlocks.

How do I delete saves I no longer need?

You can manage your data for individual games through My games & apps on your Home screen.

From the Home screen, select My games & apps.

Highlight the game, press the Menu button on your controller, and then select Manage game.

Scroll to the right, highlight the saved data for your gamertag under Saved Data, and then press A on your controller.

You will be prompted to confirm deletion of this game save data:

Delete from console will remove the local copy of this save. You can retrieve it from the cloud the next time you play.

Delete everywhere will remove your saved data from this console, the cloud, and all other consoles you play on.

Cancel will leave your data intact.

Bazajaytee, Jun 12, 2014
  5. Bazajaytee Win User

What you could try is forcing Wolfenstein to get the latest cloud save using the "Delete from Console" option. - http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/games/manage-cloud-saves#6470f85385cb4316b24931020fc2d3b8

Of course, the Cloud Save could be in the same state but it may get the game to recognise your previous unlocks.

How do I delete saves I no longer need?

You can manage your data for individual games through My games & apps on your Home screen.

From the Home screen, select My games & apps.

Highlight the game, press the Menu button on your controller, and then select Manage game.

Scroll to the right, highlight the saved data for your gamertag under Saved Data, and then press A on your controller.

You will be prompted to confirm deletion of this game save data:

Delete from console will remove the local copy of this save. You can retrieve it from the cloud the next time you play.

Delete everywhere will remove your saved data from this console, the cloud, and all other consoles you play on.

Cancel will leave your data intact.
  6. maxen Win User

Question about HDD and managing game saves

The save should still be on there.

The game deletion removes only the game; the save is separate, but the way to find the save is this:

Go to My Games & Apps, highlight Wolfenstein (which you cannot do), press Menu, select Manage Game and the game save will be on the right.

However, if you played whilst online, the game save is also backed up to the cloud, so next time you play Wolfenstein (even if on another console) it will be able to sync from there if there is not a local copy present.
  7. EggsBoxJuan Win User

The Cave, a downloaded arcade game suddenly giving error.

:( sorry your game save got messed up, it has been a pleasure assisting you.
  8. FullHornet Win User

Dead Rising 3 problem?

As long as you do not try to play the games while the update is installing then you should be fine. The majority of people whose saves got messed up did so because they were trying to play the game while it was updated and their save files got corrupted.
  9. STARL0RDx Win User

Xbox one won't save games

I did the factory restore option and it seems to be saving my need for speed progress now. Guess cloud game save sun in got messed up on my console somehow??
Thema:

1. Wolfenstein game save got messed up? - Similar Threads - Wolfenstein game save

2. Change the version of Wolfenstein 2 PC (with xbox game pass)

in XBoX on Windows
    Change the version of Wolfenstein 2 PC (with xbox game pass): Hello, I have downloaded wolfenstein 2 on my device but I have the German version of the game (probably beacause I live in Switzerland) which has German as the only language available. The problem...
  3. Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus - Game-Breaking Issue (XB1X)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus - Game-Breaking Issue (XB1X): I've encountered a weird... I don't know if it's a bug or what, but I've been playing Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus and I've reached a point in the campaign where a certain enemy's attack...
  4. XBOX Game Pass for PC Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus Achievements Won't Unlock

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Game Pass for PC Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus Achievements Won't Unlock: So for the last week or so, I've being playing Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus via XBOX Game Pass for PC and all of a sudden the achievements have just stopped unlocking, and I know this because...
  5. can't neither remove, update, or reinstall Wolfenstein 2 XBOX Beta Game Pass for PC + Error...

in XBoX on Windows
    can't neither remove, update, or reinstall Wolfenstein 2 XBOX Beta Game Pass for PC + Error...: After failing to change game language into German I decided to uninstall Wolfenstein 2. Unfortunately, as it happened to me before with Metro Exodus, the game disappeared only from Windows menu...
  6. How do I change language in Wolfenstein 2 in XBOX Game Pass for PC BETA

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I change language in Wolfenstein 2 in XBOX Game Pass for PC BETA: Hello, My native language is Polish and my location is Poland. I want to Play Wolfenstein 2 in German. How do I do that ? After installing Wolfenstein 2 for the first time the game was in...
  7. wolfenstein 2 wont load (xbox game pass)

in XBoX on Windows
    wolfenstein 2 wont load (xbox game pass): this is what i get when i try to load the game. [img] 38464262-3539-446c-88a8-6e0b39be3e4a
  8. Problems Downloading Metro Exodus and Wolfenstein II (XBOX GAME PASS PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems Downloading Metro Exodus and Wolfenstein II (XBOX GAME PASS PC): Hello everyone. I'm trying to download Metro Exodus and Wolfesntein II through the Windows Store (Have XBOX GAME PASS PC) but got stuck at the end of the Download getting this message [img]...
  9. Got xbox game pass for PC and unable to download Wolfenstein II.

in XBoX on Windows
    Got xbox game pass for PC and unable to download Wolfenstein II.: All other games so far work fine but W2 did not show up for the first couple days at all, now I can see it as one of the previews on the main screen and if I click on it nothing happens. I think I...
  10. Wolfenstein: The Old Blood crashes my xbox and requires an OS reboot to play other games or ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wolfenstein: The Old Blood crashes my xbox and requires an OS reboot to play other games or ...: Is anyone else having this issue? I have the game downloaded digitally and I just escaped the big Nazi's torture chamber and I'm trying to get back on the cable car when the game freezes. I'm...