Wolfenstein: New colossus: Enigma machine not working.

Discus and support Wolfenstein: New colossus: Enigma machine not working. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. After i had completed this game now at the difficulty "The death ist self" the enigma machine wont let me log in code fields. No matter if i try... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Xbox beta(PC) Benutzer, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Wolfenstein: New colossus: Enigma machine not working.

Hello. After i had completed this game now at the difficulty "The death ist self" the enigma machine wont let me log in code fields. No matter if i try my xbox controler or my keyboard. The key for locking 1 code field is just blocked or so. I had checked
    multiple times if the code is the one displayed.

Wenn ich in der falschen Sprache poste tut es mir leid.

:)

Xbox beta(PC) Benutzer, Sep 11, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Xbox beta(PC) Benutzer,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. This sounds like a game specific issue, but I will do my best to try and help figure out this issue.

Was the in-game feature available to you throughout the entire game at lower difficulties and you now cannot use the machine at that specific point in game and on that specific difficulty? It sounds like a game specific bug but have you completely rebooted
    your PC? I'm assuming you are playing this game on a Windows 10 PC through the Xbox Game Pass for PC.

After fully rebooting your PC and restarting the game, is the machine still not working in-game? Go ahead and uninstall the game from your drive and then re-install it if the feature is still not working for you.

Let us know the results!
  3. Xbox beta(PC) Benutz Win User

Hello. Now that you mention it: this was never working. I had tested this 1 time 2? days ago. Even after almost 1 week now.

I can set the correct code sign at field 1 but none key to locking this field would work. The controler and the keyboard are working at the game and other games..

I had rebooted multiple times. But re installing it all (60+gb because of the dlc to) would take long.

I have an Logitec CXT XBOX - Controler for PC and the same CXT Series Keyboard and mouse.

I had deinstalled and re installed the XBOX PC beta and today something like an old update note had popped up but no update.

Was there even an update since some days ago where i had installed the seasonpack?

My 1st "test" of this was before i had the season pack.
  4. isDeVianT Win User

Bethesda's best game to date

Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus
  5. gds1972 Win User

My new Xbox One X Gold Rush Edition is loud...

Hi

With my Xbox One X some games will make the console fan work more often and louder than other game. With my Xbox One X I know Wolfenstein II The New Colossus would will this happen.
  6. Buachaill Dona Win User

Games

I'm currently playing Metal Slug X and Wolfenstein New Colossus. Then I'll be switching to some game pass PC titles, not sure what yet though.
Thema:

1. Wolfenstein: New colossus: Enigma machine not working. - Similar Threads - Wolfenstein colossus Enigma

2. Bewertungen bei Wolfenstein II the new Colossus werden manipuliert. [Mod Translation -...

in XBoX on Windows
    Bewertungen bei Wolfenstein II the new Colossus werden manipuliert. [Mod Translation -...: Hallo. Ich nutze die PC App XBOX beta nun schon schon einige Tage. Es funktioniert auch alles gut. Ausser dass bei besagtem Spiel alle positiven Kommentare gelöscht werden. Ich denke dass...
  3. Wolfenstein Youngblood Trial not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wolfenstein Youngblood Trial not working: I recently bought Wolfenstein Youngblood deluxe edition so that I can play with my dad since he likes the franchise but for some reason the trial version will not open on his Xbox. It keeps asking...
  4. XBOX Game Pass for PC Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus Achievements Won't Unlock

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Game Pass for PC Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus Achievements Won't Unlock: So for the last week or so, I've being playing Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus via XBOX Game Pass for PC and all of a sudden the achievements have just stopped unlocking, and I know this because...
  5. Проблемы с локализацией [Translate] Wolfenstein® II: The New Colossus™

in XBoX on Windows
    Проблемы с локализацией [Translate] Wolfenstein® II: The New Colossus™: Приветствую. Проблема в следующем... В игре Wolfenstein® II: The New Colossus™ не доступен русский язык, при том, что в описании игры, в списке языков усский присутствует. Факты: 1....
  6. Wolfenstein 2: New Colossus Crashes on Start - Using Xbox (Beta) app on Win 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Wolfenstein 2: New Colossus Crashes on Start - Using Xbox (Beta) app on Win 10: So bought the Ultimate Pass and got Xbox app on Windows 10. Then downloaded Wolfenstein 2: New Colossus. It opened up fine the first time, I changed the video settings and had to restart the game...
  7. Wolfenstein 2 the new colossus issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wolfenstein 2 the new colossus issue: Is anyone else is having gamma issue with cinematic scene in Wolfenstein 2? I am playing this game on XBOX One X and seriously the cinematic scene are too bright or I don't know if I should say...
  8. Wolfenstein new colossus for 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wolfenstein new colossus for 360?: what are the chances of having the new Wolfenstein game made available for the 360 as many of us want to play it without having to buy a new console? 658712f3-22e1-4f5c-8288-3b24bdd4c983
  9. Wolfenstein New Colossus et two Pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wolfenstein New Colossus et two Pack: bonjour, Suite a l achat en telechargement sur le xbox live , donc 3 jeux a savoir Wolfenstein New order Wolfenstein Old Blood Wolfenstein The new Colossus je m aperçois que ces trois jeux...
  10. Welcome to the Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus game discussion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Welcome to the Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus game discussion: Welcome to the Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus game discussion forum. Please help keep the forums on topic. Be respectful to each other and have fun. If you're new here, welcome to the forums....