Wolfenstein "Toy Collector"

Discus and support Wolfenstein "Toy Collector" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The Archiement on Xbox Box One is Not working. Archiement Toy Collector - found 15 Toys for Max Hass in Wolfenstein. I found all 15, but The Archiement... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Xx DAGRABSCH xX, May 13, 2018.

1. Wolfenstein "Toy Collector"

The Archiement on Xbox Box One is Not working. Archiement Toy Collector - found 15 Toys for Max Hass in Wolfenstein. I found all 15, but The Archiement says i have 1%. Pleased Help

:)

Xx DAGRABSCH xX, May 13, 2018
  2. Arkham99
    Arkham99 Guest
    cerberus in ME3

It's pretty clear to me that The Illusive Man was working WITH The Collectors, whatever happened before the events of MASS Effect is just background information or "setting the table", if you like. How did he know about The Collector Ship just sitting out
    there in space supposedly taken out by The Turians, or The Derelict Reaper with the IFF? Whatever stage of indoctrination he's in is irrelevant, he, like The Collectors, has been repurposed to serve Harbinger's grand design. This is the same guy who experimented
    on every race he could get his nicotine stained hands on, why is it so hard to believe that he'd do the same to Humans? He needed liquified Humans to invigorate his Human Reaper Toy and fashioned it to look like The Collectors were behind it, when all they
    were doing was his dirty work for him. Why send Shepard to The Collector homeworld then? Shepard's mind is unique, in that, he/she can interface Prothean with Human technology without "losing it", and he needed to harvest Shepard's mind for his overgrown
    toy, trouble is, it backfired in his face. I shall enjoy dismantling his giant toy mech with him inside of it in MASS Effect 3...Wolfenstein "Toy Collector" :)

Arkham99, May 13, 2018
  3. NetshadeX
    NetshadeX Guest
    The most disappointing game sequels

Wolfenstein and Perfect Dark Zero are pretty much the worst letdowns imo since their predecessors were absolutely amazing.

EDIT: and I'd like to seize this opportunity for yet another stab at that kindergarten stealth game Deus Ex HR. That game reminded me of that toy I had when I was a toddler. I had this box with circular, rectangular and triangular shaped holes in it. And
    you had to fit the corresponding blocks in there. After you did that for a few times you looked up at your mom thinking "now what?" Deus Ex HR reminds me of that toy.

NetshadeX, May 13, 2018
  4. Frizio I iB
    Frizio I iB Guest

Hey there Wolfenstein "Toy Collector" :)

did you already check this
    guide
    out??

Wolfenstein "Toy Collector" ;)

Frizio I iB, May 13, 2018
  5. Frizio I iB Win User

Hey there :)

did you already check this
    guide
    out??

;)
  6. OCRyzen Win User

Is there a way to backup or transfer the original xbox DLC?

You appeared wrong then Ice Storm III... Do Your Research Before You Have A Know-It-All Moment..

There are many different releases of Return to Castle Wolfenstein. The original release, version 1.0, came in a game box featuring a book-like flap. A Collector's Edition, packaged in a metal case, was released at the same time. The contents of the Collector's
    Edition changed depending on when it was purchased and could include a poster and fabric patch, a poster and a bonus CD, or just the bonus CD. The Game of the Year Edition (2002 - v.1.33) came with the original Wolfenstein 3D, game demos, and seven new multiplayer
    maps (Trenchtoast, Tram Siege, Ice, Chateau, Keep, The Damned, and Rocket.) The Platinum Edition (2004 - v.1.41) included Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory, a stand-alone multiplayer expansion, and Wolfenstein 3D.

Only off wiki to show what was included etc...
  7. Arkham99 Win User

cerberus in ME3

It's pretty clear to me that The Illusive Man was working WITH The Collectors, whatever happened before the events of MASS Effect is just background information or "setting the table", if you like. How did he know about The Collector Ship just sitting out
    there in space supposedly taken out by The Turians, or The Derelict Reaper with the IFF? Whatever stage of indoctrination he's in is irrelevant, he, like The Collectors, has been repurposed to serve Harbinger's grand design. This is the same guy who experimented
    on every race he could get his nicotine stained hands on, why is it so hard to believe that he'd do the same to Humans? He needed liquified Humans to invigorate his Human Reaper Toy and fashioned it to look like The Collectors were behind it, when all they
    were doing was his dirty work for him. Why send Shepard to The Collector homeworld then? Shepard's mind is unique, in that, he/she can interface Prothean with Human technology without "losing it", and he needed to harvest Shepard's mind for his overgrown
    toy, trouble is, it backfired in his face. I shall enjoy dismantling his giant toy mech with him inside of it in MASS Effect 3...:)
  8. dudeskis01 Win User

Titian Fall

there were rumors that msft was going to have a new version of the x1 early next year, people assumed it was a kinectless version. i think if the rumor is true its a titanfall version.

-

i think the titanfall collectors edition is one of the first real collectors editions ive ever seen. ill have to see the statue in person to be sure, but so far it looks really amazing, unlike most of the things that come in collectors editions that appear
    to be little more then toys. i dont think its worth 250, but im not a collector.
  9. Scare Bearr Win User

MW3 hardened edition details

it is not a price increase .. people please realize there is NO PRESTIGE edition this year. so the price structure of 60, 80, 150. is not relevant here .. its either 60 or 100... which is a good thing... gamers dont need them slapping 150 or more
    on some cheap toy and calling it a epic or prestige edition.. hopefully more games will come out like this with a simple "bare" game a "collectors" edition that has real usable content instead of a cheap toy or plastic statue or whatever.
Thema:

1. Wolfenstein "Toy Collector" - Similar Threads - Wolfenstein Toy Collector

2. Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus

in XBoX on Windows
    Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus: Hi, I've recently signed up for a Xbox Game pass and wanted to play Wolfenstein II: the New Colossus. But when i click the app all I get is an error message saying "could not write crash dump"....
  3. More human than human achievement on Wolfenstein: Youngblood glitched?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    More human than human achievement on Wolfenstein: Youngblood glitched?: So I've been working on getting all the achievements for Wolfensteing: Youngblood. Took a break and came back to an update that added some abilities to unlock. The achievement for unlocking all...
  4. Change the version of Wolfenstein 2 PC (with xbox game pass)

in XBoX on Windows
    Change the version of Wolfenstein 2 PC (with xbox game pass): Hello, I have downloaded wolfenstein 2 on my device but I have the German version of the game (probably beacause I live in Switzerland) which has German as the only language available. The problem...
  5. Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus - Game-Breaking Issue (XB1X)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus - Game-Breaking Issue (XB1X): I've encountered a weird... I don't know if it's a bug or what, but I've been playing Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus and I've reached a point in the campaign where a certain enemy's attack...
  6. Wolfenstein

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wolfenstein: Why is wolfenstien 3d able to be played on xbox one and not the other wolfenstein game for the 360 b9165a1e-3657-42ca-b528-4e3864b258ac
  7. Wolfenstein: New colossus: Enigma machine not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wolfenstein: New colossus: Enigma machine not working.: Hello. After i had completed this game now at the difficulty "The death ist self" the enigma machine wont let me log in code fields. No matter if i try my xbox controler or my keyboard. The key...
  8. Bewertungen bei Wolfenstein II the new Colossus werden manipuliert. [Mod Translation -...

in XBoX on Windows
    Bewertungen bei Wolfenstein II the new Colossus werden manipuliert. [Mod Translation -...: Hallo. Ich nutze die PC App XBOX beta nun schon schon einige Tage. Es funktioniert auch alles gut. Ausser dass bei besagtem Spiel alle positiven Kommentare gelöscht werden. Ich denke dass...
  9. Wolfenstein Youngblood Trial not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wolfenstein Youngblood Trial not working: I recently bought Wolfenstein Youngblood deluxe edition so that I can play with my dad since he likes the franchise but for some reason the trial version will not open on his Xbox. It keeps asking...
  10. Wolfenstein Young Blood Coop, anybody?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wolfenstein Young Blood Coop, anybody?: Hello, I have downloaded the new Wolfenstein game and I'm looking for someone for a little coop gameplay with me. Gametag f387773d-5254-44b7-a7b4-b9c2d60da41a