WolfGang - Recruiting

Discus and support WolfGang - Recruiting in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; WolfGang have won four Platinum clan wars so far and are looking to dominate the Diamond Divisions once they are brought in during the February period.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hybridizm, Jan 25, 2014.

1. Hybridizm
    Hybridizm Guest

WolfGang - Recruiting

WolfGang have won four Platinum clan wars so far and are looking to dominate the Diamond Divisions once they are brought in during the February period. We are looking for players who have a Kill to Death ratio of at least 1.2 or above, this isn't due to
    us being shallow, but we don't wish to enlist players who cannot manage to break even or barely manage it. We are aware that some players only play CORE S&D and CORE / HC S&R so their KDs may not be that great. However if that is the only mode you like to
    play we are willing to make exceptions. We are a level-headed clan and would prefer for mature players to join us. The more the merrier, as were only a level 16 clan, we aren't leveling up as quick as we'd like to due to currently only holding ten members.
    If you are interested in joining, message me whenever you are available with your K/D and W/L ratios. Thanks for reading guys, take care and happy gaming.

:)

Hybridizm, Jan 25, 2014
  2. Question about a Gears 3 wallpaper??

^wolfgang is a punch of p0z3rz.

dup9fc540b5-1c21-43d7-9da8-a5f16841d495, Jan 25, 2014
  3. Uncle Rastas
    Uncle Rastas Guest
    Improving the update process

Wolfgang, my wife does that. I just tell her "Wife TV on please" and voila its on!

Uncle Rastas, Jan 25, 2014
  4. Remedy OmG
    Remedy OmG Guest

WolfGang - Recruiting

Remedy OmG, Jan 25, 2014
  5. Remedy OmG Win User

WolfGang - Recruiting

6. dup9fc540b5-1c21-43d Win User

Question about a Gears 3 wallpaper??

^wolfgang is a punch of p0z3rz.
  7. Uncle Rastas Win User

Improving the update process

Wolfgang, my wife does that. I just tell her "Wife TV on please" and voila its on!
  8. Photonimus Win User

forgot password for xbox live account

Hey wolfgang, please start your own topic post on the forums.

Help is on individual basis here.
  9. Mister Mascot Win User

Where are my old messages?

Hey there Wolfgang,

Which codes are you looking for specifically? We'll do our best to track those down for you. :)
Thema:

WolfGang - Recruiting

1. WolfGang - Recruiting - Similar Threads - WolfGang Recruiting

2. Skip Ahead recruitment

in XboX Insiders
    Skip Ahead recruitment: Guys, When reading through the Skip Ahead posts I often see those who are leaving or left the program already. This tends to be due to the issues created by an update. So is this new drive for...
  3. Microsoft Flight Simulator Tech Alpha recruitment has started.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Tech Alpha recruitment has started.: Will definitely sign up and buy the game when it eventually releases - it looks beautiful! My partner is a big flying enthusiast, he'll be all over this too. 4ca47585-d67a-45c2-85db-f606f89ae9a2
  4. Halo Reach Recruit

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo Reach Recruit: Hi my name is xYunGxNiNjAx420 and im a inheritor on halo reach but it says im a recruit and I have nothing but when I go to the menu im inheritor please help. 29648cc3-d16f-4ae3-9daa-a93e4e7f3da2
  5. The Division 2 - Clan - (XBA) The Ambassadors is recruiting agents. Only 5 spots left in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Division 2 - Clan - (XBA) The Ambassadors is recruiting agents. Only 5 spots left in...: Join Clan XBA - The Ambassadors. [img] d91583de-c444-4056-ac0c-db50357416d2
  6. Eclipse Gaming Syndicate is recruiting 15+ mature

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Eclipse Gaming Syndicate is recruiting 15+ mature: Eclipse Gaming Syndicate is a fast growing, and highly experienced gaming clan for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One platforms. We were founded June 11###sup/sup###, 2018 and have been expanding our...
  7. ATLAS CORPORATIONS RECRUITMENT POST

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ATLAS CORPORATIONS RECRUITMENT POST: WHAT IS THE ATLAS CORPORATION ? The Atlas Corporation is a Private Military & Security Corporation that is now apart of the Private Sector Gaming Network. We strive everyday to follow simple...
  8. Age of Apocalypse is Recruiting!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Age of Apocalypse is Recruiting!: If you're looking for a laidback clan that can get competitive, then we're the clan for you! Age of Apocalypse has been around since 2008 and we are looking for ACTIVE social members 18+ that are...
  9. Grim Shadows Gaming is recruiting!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grim Shadows Gaming is recruiting!!!!: Hey Need a Fun & friendly place to talk/game with other gamers? Join Grim Shadows Gaming community today on discord! We are a 16+ clan that runs 4 main games! Our main platoon based games are:...
  10. WolfGang - Call of Duty : Ghosts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WolfGang - Call of Duty : Ghosts: WolfGang are currently recruiting for Call of Duty Ghosts, we are a Platinum division clan, currently have 4 wins and are nearly at Clan level 17. We are looking for mature gamers, EU or USA based...