wondering if i could get a invite to be a beta tester

Discus and support wondering if i could get a invite to be a beta tester in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; was just wondering if anyone would be kind enough to invite me to become a beta tester 5b58547b-dee7-4823-a3d3-3fdeb4a5726d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by shockblade22, May 2, 2017.

1. shockblade22
    shockblade22 Guest

was just wondering if anyone would be kind enough to invite me to become a beta tester

:)

shockblade22, May 2, 2017
  2. was wondering if i could get an invite to become beta tester pls

looking for a nice person who happens to be a beta tester to invite me pls

MidnightMagic30, May 2, 2017
  3. An Old Freak
    An Old Freak Guest
    was wondering if i could get an invite to become beta tester pls

If you are interested, you will need to add the Insider app to your box. Xbox Insider Program FAQ

An Old Freak, May 2, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Beta tester for what?

Games developers handle beta invites.

If you mean the Insider program then just download the app on your console & apply,you don't need an invite for that.

Daft Badger, May 3, 2017
  5. Arminator
    Arminator Guest
    "Because of overwhelming response and limited space..." there currently is no way for anyone to invite you to the Insider Preview
    program wondering if i could get a invite to be a beta tester :(

You'll have to wait until current Insiders drop out of the program for inactivity, and room is again freed up for new interested users.

Arminator, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Arminator Win User

"Because of overwhelming response and limited space..." there currently is no way for anyone to invite you to the Insider Preview
    program :(

You'll have to wait until current Insiders drop out of the program for inactivity, and room is again freed up for new interested users.
  7. Daft Badger Win User

Beta tester for what?

Games developers handle beta invites.

If you mean the Insider program then just download the app on your console & apply,you don't need an invite for that.
  8. An Old Freak Win User

was wondering if i could get an invite to become beta tester pls

9. Panda Fashoo Win User

been accepted into the preview program, but I don't see the private forum

Can someone send me a Invite to Xbox One Preview program??, Seriously I should have already been a member since I've been a Beta Tester for YEARS!!!! Even got invited to the Kinect Beta....... Why am I not already a member being a Beta Tester for 7+Yrs.
  10. motzaeli-0BCA5A50-3A Win User

Would like to request becoming a BETA TESTER for Xbox One System Updates

I would also like to become a Beta Tester for the XB1 with the new system updates rolling out. please if anyone could send me an invite it will be greatly appreciated
Thema:

1. wondering if i could get a invite to be a beta tester - Similar Threads - wondering invite beta

2. AVGN fans, ever wonder why Bootsy (Brendan Crastner) left Cinemassacre? Here's why

in XboX Insiders
    AVGN fans, ever wonder why Bootsy (Brendan Crastner) left Cinemassacre? Here's why: [IMG] submitted by /u/PlayRetrooo [link] [comments]
  3. Dead Cells dont allow me play, wonder song make a error saving and dont allow me playing it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dead Cells dont allow me play, wonder song make a error saving and dont allow me playing it: hello my wife is a lover of wandersong and dead cells, recently dead cells dont allow play when she push "continue" starting the game instantly take her out to main menu of xbox, and wander song...
  4. hey, i was just wondering why my updates are going so slow that they are 50 kb a second...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    hey, i was just wondering why my updates are going so slow that they are 50 kb a second...: hey, i was just wondering why my updates are going so slow that they are 50 kb a second when my download speed is 40? Hey! Are you using ethernet or on wifi? Thanks!...
  5. I cannot join Xbox Game Pass [PC] from Serbia, but i was wondering if could with Paypal.

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot join Xbox Game Pass [PC] from Serbia, but i was wondering if could with Paypal.: Don't know if it fits here exactly [guess its still xbox] but i wanted to get Forza Horizon 4, since i can't exactly get it [even on the ongoing sale] i looked at the pass and it had quite a few...
  6. I'm new here and was wondering about sea of thieves

in XboX Insiders
    I'm new here and was wondering about sea of thieves: I'm extremely new to xbox insiders and only found out about this through a friend. I heard sea of theives was on it and thought I may aswell give it ago because why wouldn't I want to help a game...
  7. I was wondering if I can keep a world that I made on the beta if I leave

in XboX Insiders
    I was wondering if I can keep a world that I made on the beta if I leave: I’ve been working on a world for a while in the Minecraft beta on Xbox. And I want to play with my other friends that aren’t in the beta. Will I be able to keep it if I leave the beta? submitted...
  8. So, I wonder what's become of the Xbox Ambassadors Program since my dismissal?

in XBoX Accessibility
    So, I wonder what's become of the Xbox Ambassadors Program since my dismissal?: So, I wonder what things are like nowadays for the Xbox Ambassadors Program? I bet a lot of things has changed since my dismissal. I hope all the ones who are still with the program are doing...
  9. I still have this issue with my Xbox and I was wondering.

in XboX Insiders
    I still have this issue with my Xbox and I was wondering.: For the people who work over at Xbox if I gave one of you guys my Xbox Serial Number can you guys remove me from the program? So I get to use my Xbox again submitted by /u/C0zycomputer [link]...
  10. was wondering if i could get an invite to become beta tester pls

in XBoX on Consoles
    was wondering if i could get an invite to become beta tester pls: looking for a nice person who happens to be a beta tester to invite me pls 0c970858-e106-4e2b-b5c8-c42d0796f912