Wondering why the priority for Insiders wasn't given For Xcloud?

Discus and support Wondering why the priority for Insiders wasn't given For Xcloud? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have been in the Insiders program for 5 years and 7 months and I am in the top 600 ranking, yet I still have not received an invite. I love being in... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ScipioMagnus, Oct 20, 2019.

1. Wondering why the priority for Insiders wasn't given For Xcloud?

I have been in the Insiders program for 5 years and 7 months and I am in the top 600 ranking, yet I still have not received an invite. I love being in the program and I feel like I do a lot of testing and feedback. I just feel like Insiders should have been given top priority if they signed up for ProjectXcolud.

OK end of whining from me.

submitted by /u/ScipioMagnus
    [link] [comments]

/u/ScipioMagnus, Oct 20, 2019
  2. BigD 112358 Win User

Home Group and how to find your Xbox One ?

Sadly, I don't think the Xbox One yet supports joining Home Groups. I really want this functionality as well, but alas...

It's strange that this wasn't a priority from launch, given the attempts at crossover support between Windows 8 and Xbox.
  3. CORBENDEN Win User

Vudu and Amazon Video having problems since the New Xbox One Update. "Judder" or "Stutter" like effect when videos are playing on these two apps.

/facepalm

You still have to wonder: why is this either 1)so hard for them fix or 2)so low on their priority list (or both)
  4. kRevali Win User

Bring back "Snap an App" from 2016

Yeah, that was a cool idea, wonder why it wasn't very popular
  5. NxtDoc1851 Win User

What sequels would you like to see rebooted on Xbox One?

The scores were not to bad. I wonder why there wasn't another sequel.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Please help, reward wasn't given.

Hello BenGamer369,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards, where we handle Xbox Live Rewards issues. Since you contacted Microsoft Support, they likely confirmed that you set up a Microsoft Rewards account. Since you are not a Xbox Live Rewards member, you are not eligible for
    Xbox Live Rewards. From the FAQ:

I've had an Xbox Live account for years. Can I earn Rewards for transactions made prior to signing up for Xbox Live Rewards?

You can only earn Rewards once you're an Xbox Live Rewards member. Once your membership is complete, we'll begin tracking your activity and rewarding you for things like completing missions, earning MyVIP Gems, or working towards your MyVIP Star Rank
    by making qualifying digital purchases in the Microsoft Store. For full details on the Rewards available, please see the Terms and Conditions.
Thema:

Wondering why the priority for Insiders wasn't given For Xcloud?

1. Wondering why the priority for Insiders wasn't given For Xcloud? - Similar Threads - Wondering why priority

2. AVGN fans, ever wonder why Bootsy (Brendan Crastner) left Cinemassacre? Here's why

in XboX Insiders
    AVGN fans, ever wonder why Bootsy (Brendan Crastner) left Cinemassacre? Here's why: [IMG] submitted by /u/PlayRetrooo [link] [comments]
  3. hey, i was just wondering why my updates are going so slow that they are 50 kb a second...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    hey, i was just wondering why my updates are going so slow that they are 50 kb a second...: hey, i was just wondering why my updates are going so slow that they are 50 kb a second when my download speed is 40? Hey! Are you using ethernet or on wifi? Thanks!...
  4. 2Wire 2Wire 3801HGV: I payed for a 12 month prescription on Xbox I am wondering why my online ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire 2Wire 3801HGV: I payed for a 12 month prescription on Xbox I am wondering why my online ...: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 3801HGV: I payed for a 12 month prescription on Xbox I am wondering why my online is not working Sorry to hear it. It can take some time for the membership to...
  5. Got home from work and wondering why i have a ban on my account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got home from work and wondering why i have a ban on my account?: I got home from work this morning and when i logged on i noticed there was a suspension put on my account? Id like to know why this happened and how to get it resolved!...
  6. I was wondering why I got suspended and wanted to know if it can be removed

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was wondering why I got suspended and wanted to know if it can be removed: wanted to know why I got suspended and wanted to know if I can have it undone asap 7ab01097-d0dd-4e0f-80bd-3af1608b05fa
  7. Wondering why i cant play any halo games online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wondering why i cant play any halo games online: I cant play any game Halo game online keeps telling me im connected then it disconnects then it keeps doing it. when is this gonna get fix? e66674f4-73c0-46b5-8184-e281352fd05d
  8. wondering why I'm not eligible for May Xbox quest

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    wondering why I'm not eligible for May Xbox quest: hi my gamertag is Dark Asylum 95 I was wondering why it says I'm not eligible for the May 2018 Xbox quest? b480f7c3-e3d8-4004-b7aa-d28431633743
  9. Wondering why I'm suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wondering why I'm suspended: Hi, I have recently been communications banned until April 30th, I would like to know what I have stated that earned me the ban in the first place as I delete conversations with random players...
  10. I wonder why EA/games is not working after last friday?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I wonder why EA/games is not working after last friday?: I wonder why EA/games is not working after last friday? b46a399a-11b6-4ee9-875f-0563b241909f