Wondering why the priority for Insiders wasn't given For Xcloud?

Discus and support Wondering why the priority for Insiders wasn't given For Xcloud? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have been in the Insiders program for 5 years and 7 months and I am in the top 600 ranking, yet I still have not received an invite. I love being in... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ScipioMagnus, Oct 20, 2019.

1. Wondering why the priority for Insiders wasn't given For Xcloud?

I have been in the Insiders program for 5 years and 7 months and I am in the top 600 ranking, yet I still have not received an invite. I love being in the program and I feel like I do a lot of testing and feedback. I just feel like Insiders should have been given top priority if they signed up for ProjectXcolud.

OK end of whining from me.

submitted by /u/ScipioMagnus
    [link] [comments]

/u/ScipioMagnus, Oct 20, 2019
Thema:

Wondering why the priority for Insiders wasn't given For Xcloud?

1. Wondering why the priority for Insiders wasn't given For Xcloud? - Similar Threads - Wondering why priority

2. 2Wire 2Wire 3801HGV: I payed for a 12 month prescription on Xbox I am wondering why my online ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire 2Wire 3801HGV: I payed for a 12 month prescription on Xbox I am wondering why my online ...: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 3801HGV: I payed for a 12 month prescription on Xbox I am wondering why my online is not working Sorry to hear it. It can take some time for the membership to...
  3. Got home from work and wondering why i have a ban on my account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got home from work and wondering why i have a ban on my account?: I got home from work this morning and when i logged on i noticed there was a suspension put on my account? Id like to know why this happened and how to get it resolved!...
  4. I was wondering why I got suspended and wanted to know if it can be removed

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was wondering why I got suspended and wanted to know if it can be removed: wanted to know why I got suspended and wanted to know if I can have it undone asap 7ab01097-d0dd-4e0f-80bd-3af1608b05fa
  5. Wondering why i cant play any halo games online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wondering why i cant play any halo games online: I cant play any game Halo game online keeps telling me im connected then it disconnects then it keeps doing it. when is this gonna get fix? e66674f4-73c0-46b5-8184-e281352fd05d
  6. wondering why I'm not eligible for May Xbox quest

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    wondering why I'm not eligible for May Xbox quest: hi my gamertag is Dark Asylum 95 I was wondering why it says I'm not eligible for the May 2018 Xbox quest? b480f7c3-e3d8-4004-b7aa-d28431633743
  7. I was wondering why you are trying to get free money for the puzzles i already earned and paid ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was wondering why you are trying to get free money for the puzzles i already earned and paid ...: Hi I know that microsoft has found, that with people earning enough money in game to get free puzzles that they are no longer, making any money keeping this puzzle program active. I would...
  8. Wondering why I'm suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wondering why I'm suspended: Hi, I have recently been communications banned until April 30th, I would like to know what I have stated that earned me the ban in the first place as I delete conversations with random players...
  9. I wonder why EA/games is not working after last friday?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I wonder why EA/games is not working after last friday?: I wonder why EA/games is not working after last friday? b46a399a-11b6-4ee9-875f-0563b241909f
  10. Just a little something that makes me wonder why it does it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just a little something that makes me wonder why it does it.: Everything works fine on my Xbox one x but it has this strange thing it does with the apps and games menu. It will either list in order as such: Games, Apps, Memberships, Ready to install,...