wont down load game

Discus and support wont down load game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; microsoft solatair collection wont down load and nothing will down load either 68d0c435-5508-4a91-8bf6-2ae1eb31bded Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by garyscow, Nov 22, 2020 at 7:32 PM.

1. garyscow
    garyscow Guest

wont down load game

microsoft solatair collection wont down load and nothing will down load either

:)

2. ImportedSquid87 Win User

Xbox not loading past start up screen

im having same problem . wont load up on disc just gets stuck in loading mode . I then got gold membership still happening . I tried down loading free game w x box gold it down loads fine when you push to play it freezes
  3. Funky Munky THC Win User

nba 2k13 vc problem Please help !

The crappy servers went down. Try it again. Sometimes it wont work until you load the game the next time
  4. TACmedic87 Win User

Disc is ureadable- Help!

Great!!! Thanks I am down loading it so maybe it wont be a problem any more :}
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox One cloud save transfer to 360 error - Mass Effect 1

Hi, make sure Bring down the sky dlc is installed on your xbox 360, and the game save should load fine. If the save still wont load, try re-installing the dlc. Hopefully that should fix your issue.
  6. Shielded Saint Win User

Sony misrepesented used game policy

When the servers go down your xbox1 will be a paper weight. A heavy 1 loaded with 65 dollar games u cant play. An entertainment system that wont entertain. Ouch!
Thema:

wont down load game

1. wont down load game - Similar Threads - wont down load

2. Xbox one x sometimes wont turn on and fully shut down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x sometimes wont turn on and fully shut down: I've had my xbox one x for over 2 years and have only recently started having problems. Hoping it's not on it's way out and it's a simple problem I can fix. In the last week when I haven't used my...
  3. Surge 2 on PC Game Pass wont Launch. App appears on task bar but just shuts down

in XBoX on Windows
    Surge 2 on PC Game Pass wont Launch. App appears on task bar but just shuts down: I have downloaded Surge 2 (multipe times now) and am having the same issue. I launch the game and the icon appears on the task bar however after a few seconds it just closes down. No error message...
  4. XBox 360 wont connect to Live. been down for 2 days.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox 360 wont connect to Live. been down for 2 days.: I use it mostly for watching Hulu or movies, kids use it for Minecraft. The connection test runs fine until Live test then fails. My bill is paid so not sure what is going on....
  5. My Xbox 360 shut down mid-game and wont turn back on

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 shut down mid-game and wont turn back on: So I was in the middle of playing NBA2K10 and my Xbox 360 just shut off. Nothing intense was happening i guess, just in a normal game and it just, stopped. I checked and it wasn't that hot. I...
  6. Console wont load, and shuts down when ejecting and inserting disc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Console wont load, and shuts down when ejecting and inserting disc.: When I was starting to play Halo: The Master Chief Collection and when I press the start button, it wont continue. Stuck with the background and the music. Then when I ejected the dice it...
  7. It wont let me scroll down in my party,help

in XBoX on Consoles
    It wont let me scroll down in my party,help: I try to scroll down in my party and it wont let me.As soon as i go further than my gamercard it then puts me back to the top of my party 1252e010-5427-4138-ac4b-153a15658363
  8. My Xbox One Controller Thumbstick wont click when pressed down and you have to press down ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One Controller Thumbstick wont click when pressed down and you have to press down ...: Hello, I have used my Xbox One elite controller a lot for the past two years but not so long ago I had a fright and dropped it! Now ,though, my left thumbstick will not click down when I press it...
  9. Console shut down and wont restart.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console shut down and wont restart.: During game play we heard a popping noise and the Xbox One powered off and would not restart. I unplugged the power source from the back of the Xbox One and then re plugged it back in. Still...
  10. Two Issues.. Wont load a game, takes forever to shut down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two Issues.. Wont load a game, takes forever to shut down: I have been running into a "paired" issue that happens fairly frequently - a couple times a week. What occurs is when I start the xbox, I will go to play a game (Destiny) and it goes full screen...