Won’t is a Status code for Xbox 360 what is it for it’s a system update that won’t allow me

Discus and support Won’t is a Status code for Xbox 360 what is it for it’s a system update that won’t allow me in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; What is a status code for Xbox 360 update 1e6daf2f-9a46-4e84-9951-aa16a78ae71b Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LauraCook2, Apr 17, 2021.

1. LauraCook2
    LauraCook2 Guest

Won’t is a Status code for Xbox 360 what is it for it’s a system update that won’t allow me

What is a status code for Xbox 360 update

:)

LauraCook2, Apr 17, 2021
  2. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Gamertag will not receive messages or invites

Apparently its something to do with messages being sent between the two different systems.

If its sent from the 360 to the one, it won`t show up and vice versa.

Not 100% sure on the details as i don`t have an xbox one, but it won`t be your tag that`s the issue.
  3. THEOWENKILLER Win User

System Update

You will not get a system update from a game disc.

If it won`t allow a system update its possible the system is banned from live, or you haven`t fixed it correctly.

Be aware self repair cannot be discussed here.
  4. METALzer0zer0 Win User

Still think the kinect wont spy on you?

5. PETERWAHSMUTH Win User

Achievements app wont open - error code 0x87c40011 gamecomparing not working either on console and on website

I have the same issue since saturday. Achievements won`t pop an I can`t open the app on the X1 (0x87c40011). Smartglass or xbox.com also only show an error-code when i try to look at achievements.

3rd-party sites like TrueAchievements do not update too, even new unlocked ones for the 360 won`t show.

Friends of mine can´t compare their achievements to mine or look at them at all.
  6. RafinhaGamer21 Win User

My downloaded and installed disc's won't load what do I do?

I am having the same problem. FIFA 15 won´t open, AC:Unity won´t open and all the other games that I have won´t open!
Thema:

1. Won’t is a Status code for Xbox 360 what is it for it’s a system update that won’t allow me - Similar Threads - Won’t Status code

2. Why won’t xbox verify my profile picture? There is nothing wrong with it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won’t xbox verify my profile picture? There is nothing wrong with it: [img] i’m just trying to change my profile picture to this on xbox and it isn’t verifying. is there something wrong with it? i’ve waited atleast 4-5 hours and it still isn’t changing....
  3. Xbox won’t let me sign in/connect to my wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won’t let me sign in/connect to my wifi: So i’ve had this setup for months and this has never happened and i have no clue what to do at this point i’ve read other forums how to fix it, none have worked. It won’t let me sign in, it says...
  4. Xbox Series X won’t load SOME games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X won’t load SOME games: I usually only play Minecraft but I got the itch to play Fortnite. I’ve been trying for about a week to log in. After downloading Titanfall 2 from my cloud just to try it, I’ve noticed it doesn’t...
  5. Xbox game pass android app won’t work on home network.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass android app won’t work on home network.: So I am having issues with streaming game pass via the official app on my android tablet at home. I never have the option for cloud play, only for installing the game on my Series X. If I use the...
  6. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller won’t work with Xbox Accessories app on PC

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller won’t work with Xbox Accessories app on PC: I had bought an elite series 2 controller on kijiji, and as I have found out the guy who owned it before had updated it on his Xbox, with a firmware that doesn’t work on the Xbox accessories pc...
  7. Xbox Series X won’t load Fortnite after trying EVERYTHING

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X won’t load Fortnite after trying EVERYTHING: I’ve been trying for about a week to log into Fortnite after a small hiatus from the game. It went from stuck on the connecting screen to now stuck on the island animation at the start of the...
  8. Just cause 4 gamepass won’t launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just cause 4 gamepass won’t launch: I downloaded just cause 4 on gamepass on pc and it runs in task manager but doesn’t launch the game I’ve left it for 20 minutes and still nothing 621ffd9e-01c5-49b4-b14f-b19a6feae04c
  9. i was suspended from xbox, i don’t know if it’s permanent or not and it won’t show up on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i was suspended from xbox, i don’t know if it’s permanent or not and it won’t show up on...: i was recently suspended from xbox and my xbox is telling me it’s a perma ban but people on the forums are telling me that it’s an issue that’s saying temp bans are perma bans, i’ve tried checking...
  10. We have Terraria on disk but console won’t let us play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We have Terraria on disk but console won’t let us play: We have the game on disk, and have had it on console for some time now (YEARS) I just got my kid a one month Xbox live/gold thing and now when he tries to play the game, it says the trial period...