Wont join friend. An he is in the same house.

Discus and support Wont join friend. An he is in the same house. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; It wont lit me play games with s friend who is in the same household as me. Two xbox ones an too different accounts. I have decent internet an there is... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Capt Savage2XL, Jul 17, 2019.

1. Wont join friend. An he is in the same house.

It wont lit me play games with s friend who is in the same household as me. Two xbox ones an too different accounts. I have decent internet an there is no problems there.

:)

Capt Savage2XL, Jul 17, 2019
  2. AridLizard Win User

are the consoles wired or wireless?
  3. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Also, which games are you trying to play together? Some games will require you to go into the game settings to enable online play. I've seen this happen with Minecraft, so just be sure that this isn't something you need to set up within the game as well.
  4. REN AERO Win User

Dear Capt Savage2XL,

Are both consoles connected to same router.

Do both have Xbox gold subscription.

Base on your response our forum can give you the specific suggestion required.

Happy Gaming
  5. ArminatorX Win User

If you say "in the same house" are you on the same local (WiFi or ethernet) network? Or is your house divided into multiple apartments and you both have a different internet connection?

If you are on the same network, make sure your consoles both have different network ports. To check that, go to the network settings, and there you can set a custom port for Xbox Live.

One console can keep the default port of 3074, while the other console should choose one of the provided custom ports in the menu.

Check if that improves the situation.

If it still doesn't work, it might be that your router or ISP is not configured for "hairpinning" or

NAT Loopback

In order to help you better, we'd need to know more about your and your friends network setup. What routers you are using, and what your NAT statuses show in the network settings.
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello Capt Savage2XL,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We need a little more information to ensure that we provide the correct solution. What is the NAT type of both of your consoles? You can locate the NAT type in

the network settings
    . Also, do either of you get an error message when you try to join each other? Are you able to join a party with each other? Be sure to let us know the results!
Thema:

1. Wont join friend. An he is in the same house. - Similar Threads - Wont join friend

2. With some people it wont let me join party chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    With some people it wont let me join party chat: My nat type is open and I can join some people but for the last 2 days it eont let me or my buddy join each other. Is just has a thing that pops up and says your network settings are blocking...
  3. It wont let me join a minecraft realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It wont let me join a minecraft realm: When i was invited on joining a realm on the windows 10 version of minecraft it had kept on saying That on how my account is set up that i have to change my privacy setting and have to go through...
  4. Join games wont work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Join games wont work: When ever i want to play with my friend and i want to join their lobby on Fortnite Battle Royal it wont let me join their game/lobby. 2e3aadb6-9369-43ae-8b0e-2a81fb35f973
  5. Wont let me join campaign matches

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wont let me join campaign matches: howdo! got to rank 32 and decided to go for the ranked play achievement. got that fine after one game. but when i tried to rejoin campaign matches on normal after switching ranked play off it...
  6. Think twice before joining Xbox live , they banned my prepaid account and wont tell me why.... ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Think twice before joining Xbox live , they banned my prepaid account and wont tell me why.... ...: enforcment team is completely incommunicado ..... they do not care. paid my subscription fee , cannot sign on , do not know why, support useless , noone cares b30b75c6-ba51-4e6e-a807-f4c12ffee6c2
  7. I have Xbox live but it wont leet me join partys?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have Xbox live but it wont leet me join partys?: Hello so this morning i hod a code for 12 months xbox live subscribtion and i put in the cide everything was fine i join go online on games i could get acces to reduced games through xbox live but...
  8. Wont let me join or host online games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wont let me join or host online games: ok hi so i have an Xbox One S and at first it was fine and i could play just fine but all of a sudden it stopped letting me join online i thought it was my NAT type but its saying open nothing...
  9. i invite my friends it wont let them join my party, it wont let me join there party i am on ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i invite my friends it wont let them join my party, it wont let me join there party i am on ...: it says i am connected to xbox live and are able to play games online but when i try and start a party to talk to my friends it works but my friends say when i send them an invite it wont let them...
  10. I just got my X1 to my college dorm but it wont let me join the wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got my X1 to my college dorm but it wont let me join the wifi: Hey guys I need help to connect my X1 to my college dorms wifi. It wont fully connect to the wifi since I need to go to a web page to accept the wifi. 8072e230-a871-442c-b01d-05dc171fe272