Wont let me log in minecraft windows 10

Discus and support Wont let me log in minecraft windows 10 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I claimed my free copy of minecraft windows 10 a couple days ago. I have not been able to log in. I click the 'sign in' button, sometimes the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ochretober, Sep 9, 2019.

1. ochretober
    ochretober Guest

Hello

I claimed my free copy of minecraft windows 10 a couple days ago. I have not been able to log in.

I click the 'sign in' button, sometimes the 'signing in' loading screen appears for half a second, and then i get the error message 'We tried to sign into your microsoft acount, but something went wrong.' It doesnt let me type anything in at all.

I tried reinstalling the game like my friend suggested, but it is still the same thing over and over again.

Thats all that happens. I can play but not login and play with friends.

I have tried looking for solutions, but have not come across anything. If this is a common problem (or just plain stupidity from my side), sorry i wasted your time Wont let me log in minecraft windows 10 :)

:)

ochretober, Sep 9, 2019
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

There are a couple things to check. The "Sign in" isn't for your Mojang account, which is likely what you used to claim your free copy from the site, but instead, that is referring to a Microsoft Account. So verify that you're using a proper Microsoft
    Account by trying to
    sign into your Microsoft Account page here.

The next thing to check would be in Settings > Gaming > Xbox Networking. Check that page, and let us know if there is anything that is not "Connected" or "Up and running", or other items that look out of place. That might be preventing you from logging
    in, as well.

Let us know what you see and we can help troubleshoot further.
  3. darkist1 Win User

Hi Ochretober,

I'd like to suggest you sign out of your xbox companion app, then resign back in and attempt to play the game then.
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

Please make sure you're signed in to the Xbox App with your gamertag. If you are then please try signing out then back in again
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Perform the steps mentioned below and see if it helps.

a: Press Windows key + X.

b: Then click Command Prompt(Admin)

c: Now type the following command and hit enter

Get-AppxPackage *windowsstore* | Remove-AppxPackage

Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage

After a restart (signing out and back in didn't work for me) I entered the following command (again in a powershell in admin):

Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}

This will install any missing built-in apps you may have uninstalled.
  6. KoalaMan2016 Win User

Can't log in to xbox.com

thanks, this let me log in but i can't find the online safety tab? I want to join a realm in minecraft but it wont let me.
Thema:

1. Wont let me log in minecraft windows 10 - Similar Threads - Wont let log

2. Xbox wont let me do anything....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wont let me do anything....: I have been having a problem with connecting to xbox live so i followed all your standard steps of doing the tests in network.... With no success to my never ending struggle.... I then proceeded...
  3. Microsoft Store wont let me install Gears 5 without also installing Gears or War 4

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store wont let me install Gears 5 without also installing Gears or War 4: I just purchased Gears 5 and only realized after I bought it that its a bundle that also contains Gears of War 4. Trouble is, The store won't let me just install Gears 5. It gives me no option to...
  4. Wont let me record

in XBoX on Windows
    Wont let me record: Hello Xbox, im trying to record but it wont let me and ive tried the code thing but that didn't work but I will tell you this code 2184327190 and its an error, so could you try to fix it even if...
  5. Wont let me start a party

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wont let me start a party: My xbox one every since the update in August wont let me start or join a party. Ive tried restarting, hard restarting, unplugging, unplugging for 24 hours, and i checked to see if it was my...
  6. Forza apex wont let me log into the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza apex wont let me log into the game: As in topic, im stuck on main screen after logging into xbox live with error that is telling me that error occured, try again later please help e39004f8-7f30-41ed-9330-806e77283734
  7. Ever Since Update XBL Wont Let Me Log Into Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ever Since Update XBL Wont Let Me Log Into Account: Ever since the new Xbox Live account I've run into the issue: 0x80a40019. Also the A.B.C.D... error that won't let me sign into an account. A factory reset worked once and fixed the error for...
  8. I keep getting an error code of 0X80010108. Wont let me log in under my account. What's up?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting an error code of 0X80010108. Wont let me log in under my account. What's up?: I keep getting an error code of 0X80010108. Wont let me log in under my account. What's up? eb1cbedd-6363-42a2-acc8-9704bee5eab2
  9. Trying to log on wont let me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to log on wont let me: i cant get in my xbox live and it wont even let me on to my account at all. It keeps on kicking me before logging in. 6a77fb18-1d1e-46c3-96e4-cb33ae4b40b8
  10. microsoft wont let me log in

in XBoX on Consoles
    microsoft wont let me log in: i have just got to play my xbox when it came up i had to change my security info, so i did and now its saying: We're not ready for you yet Your 30-day waiting period ends on 11/23/2014. Until...