Won’t let me log in on my profile.

Discus and support Won’t let me log in on my profile. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Keep saying check Xbox assist then the servers have been done for hours. My friends say they don’t have these problems. What do i do?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RAHBO, Sep 9, 2019.

1. RAHBO
    RAHBO Guest

Keep saying check Xbox assist then the servers have been done for hours. My friends say they don’t have these problems. What do i do?

:)

RAHBO, Sep 9, 2019
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

Xbox core services are having issues at this time and are being worked on to bring htem back online please have patience.

Xbox Live Status

Services

• [​IMG]
      Limited

Xbox Live Core Services

[​IMG]
      9/6/2019,
      7:12:08 PM

Signing in; creating, managing, or recovering an account; search

Affected platforms:

[​IMG]

Xbox One

[​IMG]

Xbox 360

[​IMG]

Xbox on other devices

[​IMG]

Xbox on Windows 10

Affected services:
      • Signing into Xbox Live

Latest update:

Our engineers and developers are actively continuing to work to resolve the issue causing some members to have problems signing in to Xbox Live. Stay tuned, and thanks for your patience.
  3. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there!

This is currently a known issue and is already being looked over by the appropriate team. Please be patient while all services are back up, you can keep updated through the

Xbox Live Status
    page or the
    Xbox Support Twitter
    page as well.

I hope this helps.
  4. RAHBO Win User

Like when is the update going to happen?
  5. SupremeAlex127 Win User

Communication Ban

you can open a case review on enforcement.xbox.com by logging in

it won’t let me
    like it says apply in green but it won’t let me click on it
  6. denis97g Win User

Communication Ban

you can open a case review on enforcement.xbox.com by logging in

it won’t let me

like it says apply in green but it won’t let me click on it
    then it's probably because it ends on friday that you can't apply
Thema:

1. Won’t let me log in on my profile. - Similar Threads - Won’t let log

2. Won’t let me buy anything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Won’t let me buy anything: when i try to buy something it says update in progress store experience host should be ready soon . check your'r games & apps queue to see if its ready, then launch it again . Any ideas ?...
  3. Xbox App won’t let me sign in help

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox App won’t let me sign in help: So, I logged out of my personal account on the xbox app (mobile) to try and get into an alt account. I forgot the account was locked and it came up with this message (photo). I then unlocked it...
  4. Xbox Won’t let my buddy sign into his Xbox insider app (won’t load past sign in)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Won’t let my buddy sign into his Xbox insider app (won’t load past sign in): He’s trying to sign into his insider app and when he goes to go sign in it loads and never goes to the next screen. Has anybody else had this problem? I’m trying to get him to sign up so that he...
  5. Xbox won’t let me sign in. I’ve rebooted and reset TONS of times

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox won’t let me sign in. I’ve rebooted and reset TONS of times: My xbox one wont let me sign in, ive reset and rebooted several times, tried unplugging it, the ten second hold on the power button, etc. whenever i try to log in, it lets me go to the pages, and...
  6. Xbox login won’t let me select anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox login won’t let me select anything: I changed my gamertag, and i had to redownload my profile, but it wont let me select log in or remember password. After a while, it said a problem occured. After a long time more of waiting, the...
  7. My Xbox won’t let me add an account!

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox won’t let me add an account!: Hi everyone, I recently purchased a new Xbox one in December and I’ve been having issues with it for a couple of months now! The issue I’m having is that I will try to get on and play a game and...
  8. It won’t let me play prison life roblox it’s basically not letting me play any fun games...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It won’t let me play prison life roblox it’s basically not letting me play any fun games...: Can anyone tell me how to fix the prison life thing it wont let me play it it says unable to join code...103 4fb960f5-f8ed-46bb-84a4-da02870d0992
  9. Won’t let me change my Xbox profile picture...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Won’t let me change my Xbox profile picture...: When ever i go to change my xbox profile picture it says error try again later i left it three weeks and it is still the same can somebody help? b1530d00-b538-43b7-ad87-0949666a9be6
  10. It won’t let me connect to Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    It won’t let me connect to Xbox live: For some reason i cant connect ti xbox live and play games with my friends. Everything was fine until all the servers went down and i think my xbox had an update or something because the guide...