Won’t let me log in on my profile.

Discus and support Won’t let me log in on my profile. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Keep saying check Xbox assist then the servers have been done for hours. My friends say they don’t have these problems. What do i do?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RAHBO, Sep 9, 2019.

1. RAHBO
    RAHBO Guest

Keep saying check Xbox assist then the servers have been done for hours. My friends say they don’t have these problems. What do i do?

:)

RAHBO, Sep 9, 2019
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

Xbox core services are having issues at this time and are being worked on to bring htem back online please have patience.

Xbox Live Status

Services

• [​IMG]
      Limited

Xbox Live Core Services

[​IMG]
      9/6/2019,
      7:12:08 PM

Signing in; creating, managing, or recovering an account; search

Affected platforms:

[​IMG]

Xbox One

[​IMG]

Xbox 360

[​IMG]

Xbox on other devices

[​IMG]

Xbox on Windows 10

Affected services:
      • Signing into Xbox Live

Latest update:

Our engineers and developers are actively continuing to work to resolve the issue causing some members to have problems signing in to Xbox Live. Stay tuned, and thanks for your patience.
  3. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there!

This is currently a known issue and is already being looked over by the appropriate team. Please be patient while all services are back up, you can keep updated through the

Xbox Live Status
    page or the
    Xbox Support Twitter
    page as well.

I hope this helps.
  4. RAHBO Win User

Like when is the update going to happen?
  5. SupremeAlex127 Win User

Communication Ban

you can open a case review on enforcement.xbox.com by logging in

it won’t let me
    like it says apply in green but it won’t let me click on it
  6. denis97g Win User

Communication Ban

you can open a case review on enforcement.xbox.com by logging in

it won’t let me

like it says apply in green but it won’t let me click on it
    then it's probably because it ends on friday that you can't apply
Thema:

1. Won’t let me log in on my profile. - Similar Threads - Won’t let log

2. Won’t let me update

in XboX Insiders
    Won’t let me update: I got the invite message to join alpha skip ahead. I followed the steps to apply it but the option isn’t there. Is there something I’m missing? submitted by /u/Alien_Biscuit [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox won’t let me add my account back

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won’t let me add my account back: So, I tried playing FIFA and the system kept showing me a notification that I was signed out. I was able to sign in for like 15 minutes then got kicked again. I was unable to sign into my account....
  4. Is anyone else’s Xbox won’t let them update it?

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else’s Xbox won’t let them update it?: My Xbox has a 429 MB update and it not let me process the update. Anyone else having this issue? submitted by /u/TheSpriteLord [link] [comments]
  5. My Xbox app won’t let me send messages

in XBoX on Mobile
    My Xbox app won’t let me send messages: My xbox app wont load any of messages and wont let me send messages. Got no isssue on console but the app wont let me do anything with messages. Help please db0ca88f-89cd-4e3a-9226-efda6f28c9c3
  6. Xbox app won’t let me sign in

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app won’t let me sign in: I’m trying to log into the xbox app on my iphone xr and the app is constantly getting stuck on the screen that says ‘unable to log in, please try again or visit xbox.com.’ I use the app very...
  7. My Xbox says I’m connected but won’t let me access online features

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox says I’m connected but won’t let me access online features: So a couple of days ago i got on my xbox and connected my internet and i went to play online with friends and it said connect to xbox live even thought it showed my friends messages and even...
  8. IT won’t let me type on my on screen keyboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    IT won’t let me type on my on screen keyboard: When I try to log in and put in the code I try to use the on screen keyboard but it wont work and it has a different option on the side but i cant seem to click it. Please help....
  9. My Minecraft won’t let me join my friends worlds

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft won’t let me join my friends worlds: I have been having this issue and have been searching for an answer for a ling time to find nothing. I play on an Xbox One S and i am trying to play cross console with my friends on PE. We are...
  10. Evolve won’t let me download it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Evolve won’t let me download it: so I have gold and had gotten evolve with it and now when I went to go redownload it it wasnt there in ready to install or in the gold tab. Also when I go to the store to see it it shows that I...