Won’t let me log in on my profile.

Discus and support Won’t let me log in on my profile. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Keep saying check Xbox assist then the servers have been done for hours. My friends say they don’t have these problems. What do i do?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RAHBO, Sep 9, 2019.

1. RAHBO
    RAHBO Guest

Keep saying check Xbox assist then the servers have been done for hours. My friends say they don’t have these problems. What do i do?

:)

RAHBO, Sep 9, 2019
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

Xbox core services are having issues at this time and are being worked on to bring htem back online please have patience.

Xbox Live Status

Services

• [​IMG]
      Limited

Xbox Live Core Services

[​IMG]
      9/6/2019,
      7:12:08 PM

Signing in; creating, managing, or recovering an account; search

Affected platforms:

[​IMG]

Xbox One

[​IMG]

Xbox 360

[​IMG]

Xbox on other devices

[​IMG]

Xbox on Windows 10

Affected services:
      • Signing into Xbox Live

Latest update:

Our engineers and developers are actively continuing to work to resolve the issue causing some members to have problems signing in to Xbox Live. Stay tuned, and thanks for your patience.
  3. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there!

This is currently a known issue and is already being looked over by the appropriate team. Please be patient while all services are back up, you can keep updated through the

Xbox Live Status
    page or the
    Xbox Support Twitter
    page as well.

I hope this helps.
  4. RAHBO Win User

Like when is the update going to happen?
  5. SupremeAlex127 Win User

Communication Ban

you can open a case review on enforcement.xbox.com by logging in

it won’t let me
    like it says apply in green but it won’t let me click on it
  6. denis97g Win User

Communication Ban

you can open a case review on enforcement.xbox.com by logging in

it won’t let me

like it says apply in green but it won’t let me click on it
    then it's probably because it ends on friday that you can't apply
Thema:

1. Won’t let me log in on my profile. - Similar Threads - Won’t let log

2. Won’t let me play my owned game?

in XboX Insiders
    Won’t let me play my owned game?: Don’t know if this was caused from the new update, but this is when it occurred. I tried redownloading overwatch to my console using the physical disk. After it finished downloading, it was...
  3. Won’t let me on to my world on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Won’t let me on to my world on minecraft: Everytime i go onto this world it says there was a problem loading the world and i need to know how to get on 16846bf3-3afb-47bf-b650-b5717aac7157
  4. I’ve signed up for ultimate game pass and it won’t let me play any EA Access games even...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve signed up for ultimate game pass and it won’t let me play any EA Access games even...: I have subscribed to gamepass ultimate and it says i also get EA but it wont let me play EA games unless i pay 4.99 a month. I thought it was included. 32af5391-4af4-45aa-827d-4e92ea80dcab
  5. My brand new Xbox won’t let me add a new account

in XBoX on Consoles
    My brand new Xbox won’t let me add a new account: Every time I click to “+ Add new” to sign into my account it buffers at a grey screen twice and then does nothing. I have done about 3 different factory restarts and every time it comes to the...
  6. Minecraft (New version) on switch won’t let me play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (New version) on switch won’t let me play: THIS IS FOR THE SWITCH BEDROCK EDITION. Ok so ever since i got the adventure time mashup pack, not just the worlds with that texture or world active, but ALL worlds have started saying “an error...
  7. Microsoft Edge Won’t Let Me Save Pics

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Edge Won’t Let Me Save Pics: Any picture I try to save to my Xbox won’t save or download. Every single one I try. I get the error code 0x80070490. What does that mean? And how do I fix it to being able to download photos...
  8. Won’t let me post a group post

in XBoX on Consoles
    Won’t let me post a group post: Wont let me post it says “there us a problem posting your looking for groups” c5d7af8b-e7ca-4f99-9eb4-e396e679a29d
  9. My disc reads but won’t let me play it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My disc reads but won’t let me play it.: I have a rainbow six siege game that reads when it goes into my xbox but wont load the game. Ive tried all the methods and it still doesnt work. What should i do 989934bc-7dee-444b-bfe3-534fad1333bd
  10. My Xbox won’t let me connect to the wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox won’t let me connect to the wifi: My xbox wont let me connect to the wifi so i reset the consle and like its still the same and i dont know what to do. a3331dd9-6523-4e05-8c50-61641355ef4a