Won’t let me on to my world on minecraft

Discus and support Won’t let me on to my world on minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Everytime i go onto this world it says there was a problem loading the world and i need to know how to get on 16846bf3-3afb-47bf-b650-b5717aac7157 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ewqnr7, Jan 15, 2020.

1. ewqnr7
    ewqnr7 Guest

Everytime i go onto this world it says there was a problem loading the world and i need to know how to get on

:)

ewqnr7, Jan 15, 2020
  2. Robby Sayles Win User

Try checking your internet connection, and restarting your console.
  3. Skyrider Y Win User

In which platform are you playing on?
  4. eZeR Twist Win User

What does this product do when you go out into the world?
  5. AxMARKUSxA Win User

dear diego

I deleted my local saves, did a hard shutdown on console, then did soft factory reset steps you provided. when I started up Minecraft again, instead of launching a world, I went to the settings for the world forcing it to sync without launching. I then exited
    Minecraft at the homescreen and restarted with no skin/texture packs redownloaded yet. when I launched the flawed world it booted up fine. I had same message on one world, yet others would launch fine. problem started when power was lost to console. repeated
    attempts of deleting local saves did nothing, but this trick did.

had to do some massive searching to get answers, so thank you for your time helping today.
  6. ewqnr7 Win User

Whats the cloud
    The cloud is where all games data automatically is saved. So incase you have to delete a game or if you switch to a new console you data wont be lost. And please someone correct me if I am wrong, but I believe it save data directly to the server.

[​IMG]
Thema:

1. Won’t let me on to my world on minecraft - Similar Threads - Won’t let world

2. Won’t let me play my owned game?

in XboX Insiders
    Won’t let me play my owned game?: Don’t know if this was caused from the new update, but this is when it occurred. I tried redownloading overwatch to my console using the physical disk. After it finished downloading, it was...
  3. I’ve signed up for ultimate game pass and it won’t let me play any EA Access games even...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve signed up for ultimate game pass and it won’t let me play any EA Access games even...: I have subscribed to gamepass ultimate and it says i also get EA but it wont let me play EA games unless i pay 4.99 a month. I thought it was included. 32af5391-4af4-45aa-827d-4e92ea80dcab
  4. My brand new Xbox won’t let me add a new account

in XBoX on Consoles
    My brand new Xbox won’t let me add a new account: Every time I click to “+ Add new” to sign into my account it buffers at a grey screen twice and then does nothing. I have done about 3 different factory restarts and every time it comes to the...
  5. Minecraft (New version) on switch won’t let me play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (New version) on switch won’t let me play: THIS IS FOR THE SWITCH BEDROCK EDITION. Ok so ever since i got the adventure time mashup pack, not just the worlds with that texture or world active, but ALL worlds have started saying “an error...
  6. Microsoft Edge Won’t Let Me Save Pics

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Edge Won’t Let Me Save Pics: Any picture I try to save to my Xbox won’t save or download. Every single one I try. I get the error code 0x80070490. What does that mean? And how do I fix it to being able to download photos...
  7. Won’t let me post a group post

in XBoX on Consoles
    Won’t let me post a group post: Wont let me post it says “there us a problem posting your looking for groups” c5d7af8b-e7ca-4f99-9eb4-e396e679a29d
  8. My disc reads but won’t let me play it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My disc reads but won’t let me play it.: I have a rainbow six siege game that reads when it goes into my xbox but wont load the game. Ive tried all the methods and it still doesnt work. What should i do 989934bc-7dee-444b-bfe3-534fad1333bd
  9. My Xbox won’t let me connect to the wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox won’t let me connect to the wifi: My xbox wont let me connect to the wifi so i reset the consle and like its still the same and i dont know what to do. a3331dd9-6523-4e05-8c50-61641355ef4a
  10. My Minecraft won’t let me join my friends worlds

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft won’t let me join my friends worlds: I have been having this issue and have been searching for an answer for a ling time to find nothing. I play on an Xbox One S and i am trying to play cross console with my friends on PE. We are...