Won't let me re-add a parent

Discus and support Won't let me re-add a parent in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So a while back my friend and I were setting up my xbox live account and he set himself as a parent so right before I bought gold for this account I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by N629 TRION, Aug 31, 2014.

1. N629 TRION
    N629 TRION Guest

So a while back my friend and I were setting up my xbox live account and he set himself as a parent so right before I bought gold for this account I asked him to remove me from his family then I activated my gold account so I could set my dad as well my
    dad him and I set up an xbox live account for him with correct info and such but when I try'd to add a parent it said Xbox Live Profile Cannot be Created after we just set up the stuff and I had just purchased a year of gold

:)

N629 TRION, Aug 31, 2014
  2. W1ZARDP0TTER
    W1ZARDP0TTER Guest
    Won't let me add a friend!

I'm trying to add my gamertag to my sons friends list but says that we are already friends? but go onto his friends list and I'm not there! I've tried numerous things, reset the xbox, reset the router, changed his privacy settings, deleted my profile off
    the console nothing makes a difference. Any ideas as to why this is?

W1ZARDP0TTER, Aug 31, 2014
  3. Won't let me add a card

So I went overdue on my Xbox live payments I am currently 19.98$ over due. I went to add a card to pay my fees and it says I can't add that card because it's already been added... like what? It also says hats my current way to pay but when I manage my cards
    I have on there it's not listed as one of them. Please I need help my son can't play his game at all until we get this figured out.

Ps the subjects below I have no idea where this would fall

also this is the code it gave me when I tried to enter the card

25055-HZBMEwAAAAAAAAAA-e050cba5-5001-495a-84ba-4872ed4e9156

karenalexander-896, Aug 31, 2014
Thema:

1. Won't let me re-add a parent - Similar Threads - Won't let add

2. Xbox one won't let me add any account back on my xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one won't let me add any account back on my xbox: Hello, I cannot sign into my xbox account. When I try to sign in, I get a brief loading screen for a couple second but then it just disappears. I cannot type in a password or anything else. I also...
  3. Xbox one won't let me add a a debit/credit card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one won't let me add a a debit/credit card: Hey guys, I'm getting these messages when I click on the link to add a debit/credit card on my console and when I log into my account on a computer. I can't get xbox gold or pay for my EA...
  4. Xbox won't let me add people keeps saying go to Xbox support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't let me add people keeps saying go to Xbox support: my Xbox will not let me add friends says go to Xbox support for help but doesn't give me an error code or anything I want to add my friend help 64708b8a-3fd1-45e3-8943-cc680f0d8cc9
  5. Reset console won't let me add my profile back on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reset console won't let me add my profile back on: At the time of this writing I bought a copy of the new COD game and was excited to play it. When I got home, I turned my console on, and realized it hadn't updated. This is where my troubles...
  6. Xbox Live won't let me add a new credit card !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live won't let me add a new credit card !!!!!!!!!!!!!!: Just now I've tried to add another credit card to my xbox account, but let me do it. Some error code pops up every time I've tried to do it. MICROSOFT NEEDS TO WAKE UP AND FIX THIS...
  7. Xbox console won't let me add child via console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox console won't let me add child via console: I have an xbox live account. My child currently has an xbox profile and has purchased lego dimensions so now we have to sign up to xbox live so they can download content. When we try and sign up...
  8. Won't let me add a card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Won't let me add a card: So I went overdue on my Xbox live payments I am currently 19.98$ over due. I went to add a card to pay my fees and it says I can't add that card because it's already been added... like what? It...
  9. Won't let me add or remove friends on Xbox one S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Won't let me add or remove friends on Xbox one S: Hi, I've had my xbox for about 6 months and overall its been pretty good, although one problem I've had from the start was adding and removing friends. I've tried and tried over to remove a...
  10. Got New Debit Card But Site Won't Let Me Add It

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got New Debit Card But Site Won't Let Me Add It: I recently got my new debit card in the mail, which supposedly has a chip in it for added security or whatever, and activated it online. It has the same name and 16-digit number as the old one,...