Wont let me reply anymore

Discus and support Wont let me reply anymore in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; So it´s me again. I was trying to reply to a comment but it keeps saying oops something went wrong. please try again. This is really annoying and I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by SpencerKlinge, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Wont let me reply anymore

So it´s me again. I was trying to reply to a comment but it keeps saying oops something went wrong. please try again. This is really annoying and I dont know why it does this.

:)

SpencerKlinge, Oct 6, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

It could be an issue with the forums. As denis97g said, have you tried sign out and back in again?
  3. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

It's likely just a temporary issue. Yesterday I had problems getting pages to load here as well. How long was it happening for, and has it resolved itself today?
  4. HyperVenom523 Win User

Must be a weird bug just log in again to see if that helps
  5. denis97g Win User

did you try to log out and back in?
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

Hey there
    SpencerKlinge
    !

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues, please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance
    and create a new thread. We will be more than happy to assist.

Thank you again and have a great day!
Thema:

1. Wont let me reply anymore - Similar Threads - Wont let reply

2. Wont let me record

in XBoX on Windows
    Wont let me record: Hello Xbox, im trying to record but it wont let me and ive tried the code thing but that didn't work but I will tell you this code 2184327190 and its an error, so could you try to fix it even if...
  3. Wont let me start a party

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wont let me start a party: My xbox one every since the update in August wont let me start or join a party. Ive tried restarting, hard restarting, unplugging, unplugging for 24 hours, and i checked to see if it was my...
  4. Game Pass Ultimate subscription paid but wont let me access

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game Pass Ultimate subscription paid but wont let me access: I have a monthly subscription for ultimate game pass which came out of my bank account on 30th Sept at £10.99 but I cannot access it at all and says I have to subscribe. As far as I know I am a...
  5. It wont let me join a minecraft realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It wont let me join a minecraft realm: When i was invited on joining a realm on the windows 10 version of minecraft it had kept on saying That on how my account is set up that i have to change my privacy setting and have to go through...
  6. How do i change my Xbox Live Gold subscription from Annual to Monthly? It wont let me do it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i change my Xbox Live Gold subscription from Annual to Monthly? It wont let me do it...: Ive checked the Xbox Payments Page and there was no cancel button so that i could change it, I need help since i wanna play online and i cant pay annual anymore. Thanks!...
  7. Wont let me play without disc even though i digitally downloaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wont let me play without disc even though i digitally downloaded: I bought a game digitally after losing the disc but it is telling me to put in the game disc even though i bought it digitally bf3b137d-4822-49e1-a3bb-88f6f45cd866
  8. Wont let me log in minecraft windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wont let me log in minecraft windows 10: Hello I claimed my free copy of minecraft windows 10 a couple days ago. I have not been able to log in. I click the 'sign in' button, sometimes the 'signing in' loading screen appears for half a...
  9. Is this just me? Wont let me sign in or play anygames (sorry for the bad picture)

in XboX Insiders
    Is this just me? Wont let me sign in or play anygames (sorry for the bad picture): [IMG] submitted by /u/Kpryz [link] [comments]
  10. why will my xbox360 not recognize my outlook.com email account and wont let me connect to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why will my xbox360 not recognize my outlook.com email account and wont let me connect to...: my xbox360 wont let me connect to xbox live feb5617f-50f2-4f90-9671-1dac9fefa342