Won’t let me sign in on iPhone

Discus and support Won’t let me sign in on iPhone in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; [img] I have had the xbox app for about a year now and nothing has been wrong with it until recently. A few months ago it wouldnt let me sign in. So i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by ••3, Mar 3, 2020.

1. ••3
    ••3 Guest

Won’t let me sign in on iPhone [​IMG]
    I
    have had the xbox app for about a year now and nothing has been wrong with it until recently. A few months ago it wouldnt let me sign in. So i deleted it and downloaded it, still didnt work. I logged online and looked to see if there were any problems, there
    werent. Logged on to another device, worked fine excpet the fact that i cant message people. I recently closed an account because of this problem, is this problem because of that? It closed yesterday, March 2nd 2020, i got the email and all but it still wont
    let me log in. It wont even let me put in an email it will just say there is something wrong. i have an iphone 7 about a year and half old.

:)

••3, Mar 3, 2020
  2. Unknowngamer1st Win User

try using different browser link chrome and see if that works
  3. ••3 Win User

I have no billing set up and nothing is the same with the two accounts the only same thing is that they used to be logged into on the same phone but not anymore since one has been closed.
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

Sorry to hear it. The old account may very well be the issue if you have that info as any type of contact info for yourself. Please log in to
    https://account.microsoft.com and make sure your billing info is all up to date and correct
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

Changed password but won’t let me sign in

When you go to sign into your account on your console and it asks for the new password and you put in the new password is it saying the password is incorrect? or what is it saying?

Are you sure you changed the password for your MS account that is attached to that xbox profile?

You can double check by trying to sign into your account at account.xbox.com and it should bring up the xbox profile with the same gamertag as which is on your xbox.

If not that means your signing into a different profile.
  6. jasonvabeach80 Win User

Changed password but won’t let me sign in

Wish it did ive done that twice now and like i said tried to do the forgot password but letters you need to answer to reset password you can barely read and when you can and enter them correctly it still says it doesnt match the picture but thanks for
    trying
Thema:

1. Won’t let me sign in on iPhone - Similar Threads - Won’t let sign

2. YouTube signed me out and won’t let me sign back in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    YouTube signed me out and won’t let me sign back in: So I went onto YouTube on Xbox One today to look at my subscriptions and it said I was signed out. I used an activation code on my phone and it said I signed it but on the Xbox it said “something...
  3. It won’t let me sign up for the preview?? Does anyone know how to help?

in XboX Insiders
    It won’t let me sign up for the preview?? Does anyone know how to help?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Luminous_Xbox [link] [comments]
  4. I’ve signed up for ultimate game pass and it won’t let me play any EA Access games even...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve signed up for ultimate game pass and it won’t let me play any EA Access games even...: I have subscribed to gamepass ultimate and it says i also get EA but it wont let me play EA games unless i pay 4.99 a month. I thought it was included. 32af5391-4af4-45aa-827d-4e92ea80dcab
  5. Apex legends won’t let me sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apex legends won’t let me sign in: For the past few days my Xbox won’t let me play Apex legends. I turn the game on and press a to sign in but the game just freezes. Can anyone help me? 589518c6-e5d7-427b-9e7f-82a9d50506a7
  6. Xbox app won’t let me sign in

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app won’t let me sign in: I’m trying to log into the xbox app on my iphone xr and the app is constantly getting stuck on the screen that says ‘unable to log in, please try again or visit xbox.com.’ I use the app very...
  7. Changed password but won’t let me sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changed password but won’t let me sign in: Ok so i just changed my password which obviously worked cause im posting this now haha, but when i try to get on xbox one i cant and when i click on forgot my password it takes me to an enter...
  8. Xbox won’t let me sign any accounts in on the console, 0x800488c went wrong

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox won’t let me sign any accounts in on the console, 0x800488c went wrong: need help signing into my Xbox it won’t let me even after restarting it, can’t access anything 295aabc1-8f4c-4931-bf64-0a5915ad5a3e
  9. Won’t let me sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Won’t let me sign in: saying try again or sign into account live.com whitch I have already a98b8932-e50d-4db8-8220-5a27d0593525
  10. Won’t let me sign into my xbox live account on my xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Won’t let me sign into my xbox live account on my xbox one: it wont let me sign into my xbox live account on my xbox because when i try to sign in it asks for my password,i put it in and loads for a bit then just does nothing and just asks me to sign in...